Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 30 of 30

This game got boring fast

This is a discussion on This game got boring fast within the Borderlands forum, part of the B; Not IMO But FACT! people who say it doesnt get boring and is best game out there is a liar ...

  1. #21
    PRO Member
    Tmac718's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    East Coast, U.S.
    Posts
    704
    Reputation
    27

    Not IMO But FACT! people who say it doesnt get boring and is best game out there is a liar or need professional help lol. Now specify as a co-op game with 3 or 4 players its a blast no doubt its the shit! but to play by yourself for more then 5 minutes id rather kil myself. ( ps+ free players do not get the dlc's either they suck except Knoxx's armory the other ones they are pretty much robbing you lol.)

  2. #22
    Lvl 10 - Platinum
    ferretbusiness's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Hovering pattern
    Posts
    1,860
    Reputation
    31

    Quote Originally Posted by Tmac718 View Post
    Not IMO But FACT! people who say it doesnt get boring and is best game out there is a liar or need professional help lol. Now specify as a co-op game with 3 or 4 players its a blast no doubt its the shit! but to play by yourself for more then 5 minutes id rather kil myself. ( ps+ free players do not get the dlc's either they suck except Knoxx's armory the other ones they are pretty much robbing you lol.)
    i played through borderlands by myself probably around 5 times, still fun, its definitely better with friends, not necessarily better with randoms, but still fun solo, if the sequel wasnt coming out in a couple weeks id probably have another go through the campaign when i have some spare time

  3. #23
    Game on....
    Timeless-Enigma's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,915
    Reputation
    348

    Quote Originally Posted by Tmac718 View Post
    Not IMO But FACT! people who say it doesnt get boring and is best game out there is a liar or need professional help lol. Now specify as a co-op game with 3 or 4 players its a blast no doubt its the shit! but to play by yourself for more then 5 minutes id rather kil myself. ( ps+ free players do not get the dlc's either they suck except Knoxx's armory the other ones they are pretty much robbing you lol.)
    And the award for the category of 'WTF!?' goes to Tmac718.

    Quote Originally Posted by ferretbusiness View Post
    i played through borderlands by myself probably around 5 times, still fun, its definitely better with friends, not necessarily better with randoms, but still fun solo, if the sequel wasnt coming out in a couple weeks id probably have another go through the campaign when i have some spare time
    I played through Borderlands once by myself and once with co-op and although the co-op is more fun, i still enjoyed playing on my own.

  4. #24
    Breakfast and Chill
    Vettes's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    2,390
    Reputation
    229

    Quote Originally Posted by Timeless-Enigma View Post
    And the award for the category of 'WTF!?' goes to Tmac718.
    We should to have a Site Award for that once a month.

  5. #25
    Lvl 7 - Gold
    stealthkiller22's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    735
    Reputation
    6

    didnt get boring for me quick like you say

    i played solo through 2 playthroughs then did co op playthroughs
    i finally got bored after achieving everything including dlc plus farming crawmerax shit load of times lol

  6. #26
    Lvl 8 - Gold
    Silent Assassin's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    949
    Reputation
    27

    Well, I recently go the GOTY edition and I found it interesting at first but then it got boring. However, the more I played it the more I loved it and by the time I got to the end I was really into the game. Now I'm playing the DLC, just not Mad Moxxi's Underdome Riot.

  7. #27
    Lvl 7 - Gold
    Walle's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    677
    Reputation
    17

    Bought the goty but I had to make myself play to level 50. So yeah it got boring pretty fast.

    Toggle Spoiler



    currently working on several games

    My first trophy guide - FIFA 14

  8. #28
    Lvl 1 - Bronze


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Grenaa, Denmark
    Posts
    38
    Reputation
    0

    I never played alone, and i think its one of the best games if you play with freinds

  9. #29
    Lvl 2 - Bronze
    BadAzzOutlaw's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    53
    Reputation
    6

    these "loot" games; Borderlands, Fallout (if there are other, please tell me because i LOVE them lol) are not for everyone. i have really good friends who are big time FPS but cant stand games like Borderlands or Fallout.. THESE are my favorite games! I'll take these games over Call of Duty ANY day!

    I am a hardcore LOOTER.. if there's a dollar to gain, i'll find it! i thought overall, the game play was pretty damn fun.. though it MIGHT get a tad boring trying to get from one place to another, there's normally SOMETHING that keeps you busy.

    The story? it was ok.. i'd give it a B. HOPEFULLY the second game will bring a little better of a story, but even if it doesnt, Borderlands 2 will be just as damn good, if not better and I for one cant wait!!

  10. #30
    Lvl 9 - Gold
    Da_Man-023's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    australia
    Posts
    1,294
    Reputation
    35

    Quote Originally Posted by BadAzzOutlaw View Post
    these "loot" games; Borderlands, Fallout (if there are other, please tell me because i LOVE them lol) are not for everyone. i have really good friends who are big time FPS but cant stand games like Borderlands or Fallout.. THESE are my favorite games! I'll take these games over Call of Duty ANY day!

    I am a hardcore LOOTER.. if there's a dollar to gain, i'll find it! i thought overall, the game play was pretty damn fun.. though it MIGHT get a tad boring trying to get from one place to another, there's normally SOMETHING that keeps you busy.

    The story? it was ok.. i'd give it a B. HOPEFULLY the second game will bring a little better of a story, but even if it doesnt, Borderlands 2 will be just as damn good, if not better and I for one cant wait!!
    Darksiders 2 mite be up your alley as its a rpg cross hak n slash puzzle game with lots of loot/weapons

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:49 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.10
Copyright © 2018 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO