Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This game got boring fast

This is a discussion on This game got boring fast within the Borderlands forum, part of the B; Not IMO But FACT! people who say it doesnt get boring and is best game out there is a liar ...

PRO Member

Not IMO But FACT! people who say it doesnt get boring and is best game out there is a liar or need professional help lol. Now specify as a co-op game with 3 or 4 players its a blast no doubt its the shit! but to play by yourself for more then 5 minutes id rather kil myself. ( ps+ free players do not get the dlc's either they suck except Knoxx's armory the other ones they are pretty much robbing you lol.)

Lvl 10 - Platinum

Quote Originally Posted by Tmac718 View Post
    Not IMO But FACT! people who say it doesnt get boring and is best game out there is a liar or need professional help lol. Now specify as a co-op game with 3 or 4 players its a blast no doubt its the shit! but to play by yourself for more then 5 minutes id rather kil myself. ( ps+ free players do not get the dlc's either they suck except Knoxx's armory the other ones they are pretty much robbing you lol.)
    i played through borderlands by myself probably around 5 times, still fun, its definitely better with friends, not necessarily better with randoms, but still fun solo, if the sequel wasnt coming out in a couple weeks id probably have another go through the campaign when i have some spare time

Game on....

Quote Originally Posted by Tmac718 View Post
    And the award for the category of 'WTF!?' goes to Tmac718.

Quote Originally Posted by ferretbusiness View Post
    i played through borderlands by myself probably around 5 times, still fun, its definitely better with friends, not necessarily better with randoms, but still fun solo, if the sequel wasnt coming out in a couple weeks id probably have another go through the campaign when i have some spare time
    I played through Borderlands once by myself and once with co-op and although the co-op is more fun, i still enjoyed playing on my own.

Breakfast and Chill

Quote Originally Posted by Timeless-Enigma View Post
    And the award for the category of 'WTF!?' goes to Tmac718.
    We should to have a Site Award for that once a month.

Lvl 7 - Gold

didnt get boring for me quick like you say

i played solo through 2 playthroughs then did co op playthroughs
    i finally got bored after achieving everything including dlc plus farming crawmerax shit load of times lol

Lvl 8 - Gold

Well, I recently go the GOTY edition and I found it interesting at first but then it got boring. However, the more I played it the more I loved it and by the time I got to the end I was really into the game. Now I'm playing the DLC, just not Mad Moxxi's Underdome Riot.

Lvl 7 - Gold

Bought the goty but I had to make myself play to level 50. So yeah it got boring pretty fast.

Toggle Spoiler

currently working on several games

My first trophy guide - FIFA 14

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I never played alone, and i think its one of the best games if you play with freinds

Lvl 2 - Bronze

these "loot" games; Borderlands, Fallout (if there are other, please tell me because i LOVE them lol) are not for everyone. i have really good friends who are big time FPS but cant stand games like Borderlands or Fallout.. THESE are my favorite games! I'll take these games over Call of Duty ANY day!

I am a hardcore LOOTER.. if there's a dollar to gain, i'll find it! i thought overall, the game play was pretty damn fun.. though it MIGHT get a tad boring trying to get from one place to another, there's normally SOMETHING that keeps you busy.

The story? it was ok.. i'd give it a B. HOPEFULLY the second game will bring a little better of a story, but even if it doesnt, Borderlands 2 will be just as damn good, if not better and I for one cant wait!!

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by BadAzzOutlaw View Post
    these "loot" games; Borderlands, Fallout (if there are other, please tell me because i LOVE them lol) are not for everyone. i have really good friends who are big time FPS but cant stand games like Borderlands or Fallout.. THESE are my favorite games! I'll take these games over Call of Duty ANY day!

I am a hardcore LOOTER.. if there's a dollar to gain, i'll find it! i thought overall, the game play was pretty damn fun.. though it MIGHT get a tad boring trying to get from one place to another, there's normally SOMETHING that keeps you busy.

The story? it was ok.. i'd give it a B. HOPEFULLY the second game will bring a little better of a story, but even if it doesnt, Borderlands 2 will be just as damn good, if not better and I for one cant wait!!
    Darksiders 2 mite be up your alley as its a rpg cross hak n slash puzzle game with lots of loot/weapons

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12