Can't seem to complete the quests....

This is a discussion on Can't seem to complete the quests.... within the Borderlands forum, part of the B; So in the "middle of nowhere" station, it shows that you can turn in your quests to the bounty board. ...

PRO Member

In a multiverses of different bodies and souls

Can't seem to complete the quests....

So in the "middle of nowhere" station, it shows that you can turn in your quests to the bounty board. Well, I've completed a few quests such as the hidden journals, and I can't seem to turn it in. The bounty board seems to be dysfunctional or something like that. Can anyone help me out please?

Thanks.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Is the board square red or green?
    "I do not agree with a word you say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."- Voltaire

The First Wrestling Platinum Grand Slam Winner on PS3Trophies.com

Trophy Checklist: http://www.ps3trophies.com/forums/tr...-doghouse.html

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by eternalunderdog View Post
    Is the board square red or green?
    Neither. It seems to be broken. It's not exact a bounty board...I actually don't know what it is.

It's above the "catch a ride" station...

Lvl 4 - Silver

That bounty board actually is broken and there are 3 quests you have to complete before it will work again. The starting quest is given to you by Helena Pierce and is called Middle of Nowhere: Investigate. Helena is the woman in New Haven with the disfigured face in case you forgot.

When life gives you lemons, make orange juice and leave people wondering how the hell you did it.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by PineappleTimbits View Post
    That bounty board actually is broken and there are 3 quests you have to complete before it will work again. The starting quest is given to you by Helena Pierce and is called Middle of Nowhere: Investigate. Helena is the woman in New Haven with the disfigured face in case you forgot.
    That's right, you have to get fuses and do a few other runaround things to get it up and running again.
    "I do not agree with a word you say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."- Voltaire

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by eternalunderdog View Post
    That's right, you have to get fuses and do a few other runaround things to get it up and running again.
    I did that already though.....

Lvl 4 - Silver

You already collected the fuses? I know there is one more quest where you have to kill some Spiderants before the bounty board is actually fixed... There is a rather pointless quest where all you have to do is tell Helena the bounty board is fixed, but I don't believe that quest matters.

When life gives you lemons, make orange juice and leave people wondering how the hell you did it.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Kerwan_Ratchet View Post
    I did that already though.....
    Okay, you turned the fuses over to Mr. John?
    After that he should ask you to kill some Spiderants, and you turn that into him as well and then you get a mission to talk to Helena and the Bounty board is either fixed then or after you talk to her.

PRO Member

You already collected the fuses? I know there is one more quest where you have to kill some Spiderants before the bounty board is actually fixed... There is a rather pointless quest where all you have to do is tell Helena the bounty board is fixed, but I don't believe that quest matters.
    I'm not too sure about the fuses, but I did fix up 5 things around New Haven...but that's all. Was there something else I needed to do?

Crocodile Hunter

There is a bloke just near that broken quest thing on the other side of the shack thing. talk to him and complete like 3 or 4 missions and your gold then go back and it should b on

Sig by Apokolypz

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ac3dUd3- View Post
    There is a bloke just near that broken quest thing on the other side of the shack thing. talk to him and complete like 3 or 4 missions and your gold then go back and it should b on
    I can't seem to talk to him :/

Crocodile Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by Kerwan_Ratchet View Post
    I can't seem to talk to him :/
    no idea then, and you asked for some weapons and you havnt been online since lol?

Sig by Apokolypz

Lvl 4 - Silver

Okay, the quest where you fixed things in New Haven has absolutely nothing to do with getting the bounty board fixed. Helena will eventually offer you a quest called Middle of Nowhere No More: Investigate. (If she isn't offering you the quest yet then you will either have to level up or advance the story.) Anyway that quest requires you to go the the Middle of Nowhere bounty board and examine it and then and talk to Mr. Johns, who isn't very far away from it. He will then give you a quest called Middle of Nowhere No More: Fuses? Really? where you have to go a junkyard like area where the fuses are. (It is also the only area in Rust Commons East that has Scythids.) After that is done Mr. Johns will give you another quest called Middle of Nowhere No More: Small Favor where all you have to do is kill 5 Spiderants. After that quest is finished, the bounty board should be working again. Mr. Johns does give you another quest called Middle of Nowhere No More: Scoot on Back where all you have to do is tell Helena the bounty board is fixed, but, like I said before, I don't believe you have to complete that quest to get the bounty board working again.

PRO Member

Okay, the quest where you fixed things in New Haven has absolutely nothing to do with getting the bounty board fixed. Helena will eventually offer you a quest called Middle of Nowhere No More: Investigate. (If she isn't offering you the quest yet then you will either have to level up or advance the story.) Anyway that quest requires you to go the the Middle of Nowhere bounty board and examine it and then and talk to Mr. Johns, who isn't very far away from it. He will then give you a quest called Middle of Nowhere No More: Fuses? Really? where you have to go a junkyard like area where the fuses are. (It is also the only area in Rust Commons East that has Scythids.) After that is done Mr. Johns will give you another quest called Middle of Nowhere No More: Small Favor where all you have to do is kill 5 Spiderants. After that quest is finished, the bounty board should be working again. Mr. Johns does give you another quest called Middle of Nowhere No More: Scoot on Back where all you have to do is tell Helena the bounty board is fixed, but, like I said before, I don't believe you have to complete that quest to get the bounty board working again.
    Alright thanks. I just need her to give me the quest....