Should I Attempt to Complete All Missions in 1st Playthrough, or Wait???

This is a discussion on Should I Attempt to Complete All Missions in 1st Playthrough, or Wait??? within the Borderlands forum, part of the B; I know, I am 3 years late on the Borderlands hype and 2 is already out. I however just got ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Should I Attempt to Complete All Missions in 1st Playthrough, or Wait???

I know, I am 3 years late on the Borderlands hype and 2 is already out. I however just got the first one and have started off trying to complete all the quests before I move on to the next zone. I just got to New Haven and am a level 22. Should I try to focus more on the main story quests through playthrough 1 and focus on extra stuff on a second playthrough as the leveling will be more adjusted. I just don't want to do all the quests now and ended up being a level 40 and having to complete level 30 quests on the main story line.

Rangers F.C

Do whatever you want but if playing co-op host the game don't join someone there missions will go into your library and you will have trouble knowing whats next in story , this happened to me and very annoying
    Would like to thank Google and snipping tool for my amazing sig + avatar

I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE LEARNED ANYTHING FROM ANY MAN WHO AGREED WITH ME

To be conscious that you are ignorant of the facts is a great step to knowledge

Game Forum Managers

Well if you are doing all the DLC then I recommend going at it all in playthrough 1. Do everything there is to do and if you are having trouble with any missions then skip them for the time being. I played that and was able to do everything in the game in one playthrough using all the DLC since the game has so much to offer. If you find you did everything and still need more levels, then run through playthrough 2 until the enemies are around your level and take them out that way.

Change is good

I did it all in playthrough, worked well for me.

★ Extra Astronomical ★

Get it all done in playthrough one