View Poll Results: How difficult is it to earn the platinum trophy for this game?

Voters
102. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 - Very Easy

17 16.67%
  • 2 - Easy

63 61.76%
  • 3 - Moderate

19 18.63%
  • 4 - Hard

3 2.94%
  • 5 - Very Hard

0 0%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread

This is a discussion on The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread within the Borderlands forum, part of the B; Easy , everything about this was just doing quests or the odd random thing. Hardest part was getting to level ...

Change is mediocre

Easy, everything about this was just doing quests or the odd random thing. Hardest part was getting to level 50, but if you have the DLC it's a breeze, and I got into a lobby where they were just farming xp.

WHO DAT!!!!

3 moderate, great coop play which made the level grind no problem

Retired...

Easy - Some of the early boss fights were easy with co-op, but after level up, beefing up my skills, and gaining weapons proficiency, it got a lot easier.

Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

All out of bubblegum.....

Very easy, but EXTREMELY FUN.
    Trade your Games HERE!
    Scogg34's House of Splatter

Avy/Sig by the Awesome Stupot

Lvl 2 - Bronze

2 EASY Thereís nothing really difficult here. Sometimes it can be bothersome to navigate with the map but this is only a minor annoyance. The biggest challenge is doing all the side quests and reaching level 50 which takes some serious time but with such a great game itís not much of chore replaying some missions over. I did most of the add ons on my journey to 50th and laughed my ass off on a regular basis

PRO Member

3 - Moderate

I don't normally play (or like) First-person games but, this one turned out to be quite fun in co-op. Depending on your luck with weapon drops and such this game's difficulty changes drastically. I struggled quite a bit, at first, due to terrible weapons and getting used to the perspective. The base game trophies weren't too terribly difficult but, took quite a while. The DLC however, had some very tricky and time-consuming trophies. I would rate the Underdome and General Knoxx DLC's more along the lines of Hard. It was irritating as hell to get killed and dropped back a whole round That DLC alone took 10+ hours Total time invested was about 1 month for the 100%.

The Girl Gamer

Moderate: The trophies are easy, but they are time consuming. The reason I put Moderate is cause I played the whole game solo, which brings some areas being a bit difficulty if you don't know what you are doing. I also put Moderate cause Moxxi's and General Knoxx DLC can be tough. Especially when fighting Crawmerax The Invincible solo like I did in General Knoxx. Claptrap New Robot Revolution is just time consuming when it comes to those drops that you need. It's all luck base, which is a pain. Overall it's a time consuming game.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

This wasn't too hard to do. Having another controller was helpful for those duel and arena trophies, and the rest just took time. Off to 100% this after hopefully getting my plat on MGS3.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Moderate, just getting to level 50 got abit boring.

Lvl 7 - Gold

i voted Easy.

It is easy if you use the right weapons and such, especially if you have a experienced coop partner.
    Great fun, but a bit time consuming to get to level 50. Hated running and running in some levels though, and the no story.

Latest : #112 / RAYMAN: Origins [VITA]

> Restart Button <

It really wasn't that bad at all. I voted Easy as it was just a matter of playing the game. I had to go back and find some claptraps I missed but that was the only thing. With the DLC getting to level 50 wasn't hard to get too. Great game.

TheMute's Sony Scout Badges

Sweet signature and avatar created by stupot00 @ ~Deja Vu Sigs ~

Gamers Couples platbar by DaRe_xLw

Lvl 4 - Silver

Moderate from me, was pretty easy, just a bit time consuming. If this were the 100% difficulty thread I would give this a hard because the Braiiinnns trophy, Collector trophy, and all Claptrap collectable trophies are extremely time-consuming, and the Completionist trophy is frustrating as hell because basically if you play online at least once, you'll get a glitched, incompletable mission and thus will have to make a completely new character, grind them up to level 35, and do the DLC all over again. Also the Dueling Arena DLC is repetitive, boring, and frustrating.

"Jigglypuff is the Finest"

Lvl 9 - Gold

i voted for easy, especially if you have any of the dlc, because it helps keep the game fresh while trying to reach level 50

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I gave this a 1. Really easy trophy, nothing too difficult, just be prepared for it to take some time.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

easy...not very easy bc of the level 50 trophy, and if like me, you want all the DLCs for 100%, then even worse bc of Level 65 trophy

Lvl 5 - Silver

i vote hard

Judgement by Blaster

I vote moderate. The game is a great open world game. The only thing that took time was the grinding to level 50. DLC really helped out. Been having problems signing in to PSN to update my trophies.
    Thanks to DaRe_xLw for the awesome Sig.

Platinum Procrastinator

I voted easy as if you have a friend help you, the game is pretty much a joke.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

Lvl 2 - Bronze

2. Easy: If the driving had been a bit more intuitive I'd have rated it very easy. Enjoyed my time in this game so getting to level 50 was a blast.

Oh!, pretty flowers!

Imo it's a very easy one (boosting it), you don't even to worry about anything, just join a boosting partner, he could kill every boss, teleport you to every area, finish all the quests for you, and give you all the weapons needed for trophies!

100% difficulty is another thing, I'll say Hard just for Moxxi's colisseums, because they are nearly impossible without modded items :/

Sig & avy by Dare!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast