Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

The Official Borderlands Boosting Thread

This is a discussion on The Official Borderlands Boosting Thread within the Borderlands forum, part of the B; Need to get to level 50 if someone could help psn: ToveRoY...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Need to get to level 50 if someone could help

psn: ToveRoY

Will Love you for Food

Hey guys, I need to get two trophies: 15 co-op missions completed, and be the first to win 3 rounds in an arena. Message me or add me if you'd like to boost with me, obviously if you help me I will help you try and get whatever trophies you need as well. Level 52.

EDIT: Got the platinum trophy
    Last edited by apokolypz; 06-30-2012 at 01:12 PM.

arrghhargahragharahg

Hi all, "It's Like Christmas" has glitched on me and I need someone to host the game with that mission, please help. I have a lvl 69 character and I can help out as well.

Ice Cream Firefighter

Quote Originally Posted by APOLLYON_-_ View Post
    Hi all, "It's Like Christmas" has glitched on me and I need someone to host the game with that mission, please help. I have a lvl 69 character and I can help out as well.
    Let me guess all your missions were activated from the start of the game but the 3 identical missions screwed it up as you cant go any further than General Knoxx cause the color panel door wont open

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Getting ready to start playing for the first time. Add me for boosting. Just say borderlands in the message so I know what game.

PRO Member

I'm looking for some help on mad moxxi's underdome trophies. I'm currently at level 53. I'm generally on between 11pm to 5 am -6gmt (mountain time zone.) I'm currently on vacation any time will do. Any help much appreciated. My psn name is Timo_Marrinsbane. If you do add me say your from this site or borderlands. If I'm on another game just send me a message to hook up on this game.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I need help with cramerax my username is grevious08 on the ps3.

PRO Member

hey about to start a new game up.add me if you wanna join me im starting tomorrow. beat it on xbox a while back so i know what im doing i have all dlcs too.hit me up i dont know anyone that plays boarderlands so hit me with a friend add just put borderlands in it.thanks.
    PSN:tmac718

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Hey I have beat the game and have like all the trophies but I got a new PS3 and lost my saved data. I am looking for someone that can boost me at Crawlmerx for a little bit and possible give me the invincible shield if you have it. Also idk if we can keep me from getting a lot of random missions but that would be nice so it doesn't glitch my game later on or something. Thanks. Add me and say Borderlands

PSN: GMPunk

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Just starting this game and looking to 100% it.

PSN: XxHuskiesMoonxX

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I need help with killing crawmerax. I need a high level player to help me. I would prefer if i had someone who already beat him because I have been trying for a while and i would like most of the loot. my psn name is grevious08. thx!

#cutformesa

I need help getting Destroy the Hive (kill the rakk hive) It's not a matter of not being able to kill it, it's that I don't want to go back through the entire game just to do it. When I killed it originally I was playing split screen with another user on my ps3 as host so I didn't get the trophy (even when I loaded my own game)

So I'm looking for anybody who's somewhat near that mission to play online with them as the host I'll help you with a few missions afterwards as well if you want or I could do some DLC with you

- PS3T OG -
    All Hail The Eyepat
    "If I find out that LeeMcD slags my good name off to anyone else I will personally track him down and teach the little puff a lesson." - LEE200

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I just started a new game. I'm currently at level 7 and just killed 9 toes. I'm looking for someone to play with on my game, I don't want any glitched/unwanted missions on my game. Add UGHHH_DaBoss808

All out of bubblegum.....

I played this game briefly a few months back, but have since decided to start playing it again. I should have FF13 platted this weekend or monday at latest, then I'll be playing this. Please feel free to add me on PSN (scogg34) and we can team up. Thanks!
    Trade your Games HERE!
    Scogg34's House of Splatter

Avy/Sig by the Awesome Stupot

Lvl 10 - Platinum

Quote Originally Posted by scoggs34 View Post
    I played this game briefly a few months back, but have since decided to start playing it again. I should have FF13 platted this weekend or monday at latest, then I'll be playing this. Please feel free to add me on PSN (scogg34) and we can team up. Thanks!
    i believe youre still on my friends list so if you notice me online let me know if you want to play borderlands, ive got all 4 characters leveled up so i can blow through the story with you or just start a new one if you want to just go through slowly

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by ferretbusiness View Post
    i believe youre still on my friends list so if you notice me online let me know if you want to play borderlands, ive got all 4 characters leveled up so i can blow through the story with you or just start a new one if you want to just go through slowly
    Can I add u too?

People fear what they can't understand, hate what they can't conquer

Im up to level 24 already... I dont remember this being this easy... lol. Next time I see you on i'll hit you up. YOu can add me too if you want Bull.
    Trade your Games HERE!

Lvl 2 - Bronze

lvl 41 Hunter Looking to boost Moxxis Underdome trophies. Add guffyjon with borderlands in msg! LETS FSD!!

Currently working on: Little Big Planet, Dragon Age 2 DLC, Outland, Borderlands 2

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Looking for someone to help me level up faster. Im lvl 20 and also for someone to play with and help me do missions. Add me my PSN is Fintas1 Include borderlands in message

Currently level 37, finished undead DLC, and almost done with regular game ( just killed flynt). Will be looking for someone to perhaps help me power level up to 69 after i beat game... add me on PSN= scogg34 if you want to grind together or help. Also will do the knoxx DLC, Moxxi, and Claptrap DLC as well.
    Trade your Games HERE!

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast