Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

The Official Borderlands Boosting Thread

This is a discussion on The Official Borderlands Boosting Thread within the Borderlands forum, part of the B; Currently trying to boost all online trophies. Just started today so only a level 6 hunter. Anyone looking to get ...

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Currently trying to boost all online trophies. Just started today so only a level 6 hunter. Anyone looking to get in on some coop just hit me up with the subject borderlands in it. Psn: serialkilla1987

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Somebody please help!!

All I need to Platinum this game is "And They'll Tell Two Friends". The problem is I'm having trouble finding someone online or on my friends list that still has this and has this trophy. So if anyone could help I'd be forever grateful. All I need is someone to get on long enough to get the stinking trophy and then I can move on to something else.

PSN ID: mturismo

Just put Borderlands in the subject. Thank You!!!

#cutformesa

Quote Originally Posted by mturismo View Post
    Somebody please help!!

All I need to Platinum this game is "And They'll Tell Two Friends". The problem is I'm having trouble finding someone online or on my friends list that still has this and has this trophy. So if anyone could help I'd be forever grateful. All I need is someone to get on long enough to get the stinking trophy and then I can move on to something else.

PSN ID: mturismo

Just put Borderlands in the subject. Thank You!!!
    I can help you with this right now. I've not got a controller that really works well, so all I'll really be able to do is boot up the game and invite you into it, but if that's really all you need then it's no problem.

Current Playthrough Counts:
    Mass Effect: 25 || Mass Effect 2: 44
    Mass Effect 3: 15
    Add me for ME3 multiplayer shenanigans.
    First legit Mass Effect 3 100% on PS3T.

SERBIA STRONG

Thanks to Luckay for the ETGWG bar and avy, and Qurb for the sig!

DELTA CUBES, DELTA CUBES!

Looking for someone who has General Knoxx DLC but does not have any Armory related missions yet. Mine glitched and I am locked out of the armory without completing the Armory Assualt Mission.

Am willing to help with whatever else, I have the plat, the zombie DLC finished, and have not yet started on the Claptrap or Underdome DLC

edit: I found someone online doing it I will be finishing the Underdome and claptrap DLC's in the coming week or so, so if anyone needs help with those as well give me a shout.
    Last edited by ooga; 02-12-2013 at 01:39 AM.
    Avy by DaRe_xLw

Lord of all Goat-Men

Quote Originally Posted by ooga View Post
    Looking for someone who has General Knoxx DLC but does not have any Armory related missions yet. Mine glitched and I am locked out of the armory without completing the Armory Assualt Mission.

Am willing to help with whatever else, I have the plat, the zombie DLC finished, and have not yet started on the Claptrap or Underdome DLC
    I'm helping Curb with the exact same problem. PM me if you want a hand.

Edit: Why "no Armory related missions yet"?

Lvl 1 - Bronze

PSN: thatthirdguy

looking to get "tell 2 friends" torphy. I dont play much, and usually early morning (approximately 7am-noon), but also havent found it online yet. found this site and forum, hopefully someone helps

Lord of all Goat-Men

Playing through Mad Moxxi's DLC right now with Curb, so if anyone wants to join us, send me a PM.

Must be level 69, or very good at running away.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

All I'm currently missing for 100% and Plat is the And They'll Tell Two Friends trophy. I'm usually on evenings/nights, anyone with 5mins to spare for the ding or I could lend a hand, I got a lvl 69 which hasn't done pt2 knoxx yet. My PSN: Essedeah

Edit: Got lucky online, done. Tx uae if you see this.
    Last edited by Essedeah; 03-30-2013 at 07:48 PM.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Psn id:ahadraja
    Hi, i am also in second playthrough i need help in some mission........My level is (40 berserk)i need to do level 50 for Platinum....i am on my way on to kill sledge..if u want to do it together message me on psn..bye [IMG]http://www.****************/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif[/IMG]

Lvl 1 - Bronze

NEED SOMEONE TO POWER LVL ME.. JUS GOT ALL DLC SO I CAN HELP WITH THOSE ASWELL.. ADD MY PSN nuntheone

Lvl 2 - Bronze

just started this game feel free to add me I have all the dlcs for this game also

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Looking for a lvl boosting partner, on 2nd playthrough, have all DLC.

psn id: xxtheenslavedxx

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I got Borderlands (JP) and need help getting 'And They'll Tell Two Friends'. Can anyone who got the japanese version of the game help me pls, shouldn't take more than a couple of mins?

Lvl 1 - Bronze

hey, im ready to do all co-op/online trophies,im on level 35. psn:potshot_sniper im from Australia if that helps with timezones

Editorial Team

Just started playing this great looking game! I'm looking for someone who can help me get the multiplayer/co-op trophies
    I need the following
    - United We Stand Defeated the Rakk Hive, the Vault Boss, Sledge, Krom, or Flynt in a co-op game
    - And They'll Tell Two Friends Played in a co-op game with either an employee of Gearbox or someone who had this trophy
    - Group LF Healer Rescued a groupmate from death in a co-op game
    - There's no "I" in "Team" Completed 15 missions in co-op

I think those are all I need. My PSN ID is: neospoon
    I'm in the GMT Timezone. Please put Borderlands in the subject
    Last edited by neospoon; 07-10-2013 at 06:53 PM.
    Working on: The next platinum trophy!
    come join the stream:
    http://www.twitch.tv/neospoon

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Hey got all dlc trophies except reaching level 61 and completing the general knoxx missions due to it glitching on me, if anyonehasnt completed the armory mussion yet, then please add me so i could complete it thru your data it would be much appreciated!PSN ID: drprkillerlex

KCCO!

I didn't see a Trading/Duping thread stickied so I'll post here. Anyone have any bad-ass weapons that they'd be willing to dupe me?

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I am trying to find someone or some people to help boost for some of the multiplayer trophies message me if you would like to team up

PSN name: cthejesse

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I am still looking for someone with a couple of minutes to spare to help me with, "And They'll Tell Two Friends" (played in a co-op game with either an employee of Gearbox or someone who had this trophy).
    PSN: hardestyk

Thanks in advance.

NO LONGER NEED BOOSTING.
    Last edited by hardestyk; 08-14-2014 at 11:17 AM.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Does anybody have any modded weapons that they are willing to lend me, I would appreciate the help because I'm just now gonna try and Plat Borderlands. Add: PAS_1061. Let me know why you added me in the friend request

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast