Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

The Official Brutal Legend Boosting Thread

This is a discussion on The Official Brutal Legend Boosting Thread within the Brutal Legend forum, part of the B; If you would like to boost, post your psn name below, as well as trophies. I need to boost, and ...

Change is good

The Official Brutal Legend Boosting Thread

If you would like to boost, post your psn name below, as well as trophies. I need to boost, and I need Death From Above, Ringleader and Painkiller, my psn name is dsluckay, so add me if you want to boost!
    Last edited by antoniosbandana; 01-22-2012 at 10:49 AM.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

ill help trying to get some 1 to boost this with but the website did some changes

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Hey Im looking for someone to help me boost the 50 online wins trophy....I have 26 so all i need is 24 more wins..

thanx! PSN=pippinmr2

PLATINUMS: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Batman: AA, Assassins Creed 2, Bioshock, Borderlands, Brutal Legend, Burnout Paradise, Call of Duty: WaW, Call Of Duty: MW2, Darksiders, Dragon Age: Origins, Dragon Age 2, Enslaved: OotW, Final Fantasy XIII, God Of War I & II, Madden 10,11 & 12, Resistance 2, Shaun White Snowboarding, Sly 1, Sonic's Genesis Collection, Uncharted 1&2, Walking Dead

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Hey i need some help with the Online trophies as you can see i dont have any as i havent been able to find a game, i have a mic and if you send me a friend request can you say brutal legend or something in the description so i know its for brutal legend thx

K now i just need to get sellout and the 50 wins, if any wants to help. I'll probs end up doing sellout by myself though.
    Last edited by Rust3d_B0lt; 11-10-2011 at 07:35 AM.

An old-fashioned cowboy

Edit: No Longer boosting.
    Last edited by SirDrRoger; 11-12-2011 at 05:34 PM.

MK Plat = Overrated

Is anybody looking to boost 50 wins trophy? Anybody up for a back and fourth forfeit for a quick 50 wins each? If so, my PSN is PRARPIN. Message me and we can arrange an hour or so to bang this out. Thanks!
    PS I'm Central Time, USA

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I need to get the double team trophies. Happy to give wins back in return!!

MK Plat = Overrated

Hey, I'll be on in a bit. I'll message you on PSN. Maybe around 6PM or so Central Time, USA.

MK Plat = Overrated

Anybody still playing this game? If so, I need somebody to do online matches with me. If you are in need of 50 wins, hit me up and we can go back and forth doing forfeits to bang it out quick.

MK Plat = Overrated

Thanks to pikeness and OutlawFMA for the boosting day. We no longer need to boost Brutal Legend. Hats off!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Is there anyone willing to give me a hand with the Six Degrees of Schafer trophy? My PS Handle is LGDarksteed. I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance. I also have the online trophies to get. I can get them slowly, just the Six Degrees of Schafer worries me for the platinum.

MK Plat = Overrated

Another Brutal Legend marathon. Was fun though. I had spent hours trying to get those two stupid target trophies. That would have been my plat if not for a corrupt save data I got a few months back. Now I gotta go back and find all of the collectables again. Booo. It's all good.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Looks like you're all finished boosting. Didn't realise I still had a couple of trophies left that I'd very much appreciate someone to boost with. Shouldn't take more than 10 mins if we can coordinate a time, and I'm happy to help out in return. Thanks!

Death from above
    Ringleader
    (also need Sellout if anyone else needs that, but if not I'll go it alone - just easier to boost than with the AI)

PSN ID is AnguaWolf and I'm on GMT time in the Uk (but can be pretty flexible with other timezones).

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I need all multiplayer trophies, if you need the multiplayer trophies and want to boost add me on psn

PSN is Tw1zTiD-MaFiA21
    Platbar by the infamous In2
    "If it looks good, you'll see it. If it sounds good, you'll hear it.
    If it's marketed right, you'll buy it, but...if it's real, YOU"LL FEEL IT"

Lvl 1 - Bronze

This game is a pain in the ass to boost.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

need the 6th degree trophy and if anyone knows a way to get the 50 wins trophy on the quicks please add me RJOSEM

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I'm boostin right now if anyone's interested.. PSN: JuggaloMemnoch

Lvl 1 - Bronze

EDIT: Have the Platinum for this game now, so I'm moving on. Not accepting any new boost requests, but I will help those I've already agreed to but only if you have the DLC.
    Last edited by apollosrequiem; 01-03-2012 at 09:43 PM. Reason: done boosting

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Hey guys. I'm ready to boost. I want to do the 50-win trophy. I have the Hammer of Time DLC. I'm looking only for a serious boost. I have only 1 win - so I'm ready to do many matches. Please add me ID: marekpiggy

Lvl 1 - Bronze

EDIT: Im not looking for boost anymore.
    Last edited by marekpiggy; 01-11-2012 at 06:11 AM.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast