Easiest Way to Boost Online Wins?

This is a discussion on Easiest Way to Boost Online Wins? within the Brutal Legend forum, part of the B; Hey guys, I just picked up the extremely underrated Brutal Legend, and it looks like the online trophies may be ...

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Easiest Way to Boost Online Wins?

Hey guys, I just picked up the extremely underrated Brutal Legend, and it looks like the online trophies may be a platinum blocker. If I can find a boosting partner it may not be too bad, but I'm wondering, what is the quickest/most efficient way to obtain the wins? I'm hoping that there are still some kind hearted people who have already platted this game lurking the forum so we can get some answers . Any help would be appreciated.

If you'd like to boost with me, feel free to add: Undead_Cannibal

Latest Platinum: Trine 2
    Currently Playing: Dead Rising 2: Off The Record (22%) Bioshock 2 (7%) Brutal Legend (6%) The Walking Dead (20%)
    Recent studies have shown, there is direct inverse correlation between the amount of trophies a gamer has, and the lack of sex he/she is getting-Some Guy

ლ(ಠдಠლ)

Best way for me was to find 3 boosting buddies. Make 2 teams of 2 (by having 2 guys inviting one of the other 2 guys each - then start matchmaking), and you should find each other relatively quickly. Just take turns surrendering 50 times, and possibly do the 10 wins on hammer maps (if you all have the dlc) while you're at it to save time too.

It was extremely difficult for me to find 1v1 matches, so this was pretty much the only way I could do it.