Brutal Legend serpent help

This is a discussion on Brutal Legend serpent help within the Brutal Legend forum, part of the B; I have spent my day from 630am to 840pm tonight trying to get the 100% trophy i started at 31% ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Brutal Legend serpent help

I have spent my day from 630am to 840pm tonight trying to get the 100% trophy i started at 31% and am at 99% the only thing i need is the last serpent and i have tryed two maps that said they had all 120 serpent's on it and i went over it to a t and i cant find the last one can some one help me i need as many of yous the reply cuz i going to try and find it tomorrow and i have had the save bug mess up my last game save so this is my last try on this save so any help is really great thank's

Lvl 10 - Platinum

I don't know what maps you're trying but maybe try these sets of maps.

Brutal Legend Item Map! | Black Tears Section

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Thanks i tryed that map but all i got was 119 serpents at the end of the 2 try have you got this trophy?

Lvl 10 - Platinum

Quote Originally Posted by MGS SNAKE 67 View Post
    Thanks i tryed that map but all i got was 119 serpents at the end of the 2 try have you got this trophy?

I have the game but it's sat on my shelf for like 3+ years not being played been wanting to play it the last little while and no I do not have this trophy yet. I kinda couldn't figure out what to do or where to go next mission wise so I put it on the shelf of unplayed games and added to my back log of over 600 PS3 games.

I found a cool one that shows you the individual pictures of each location numbered as well as maps with those numbers marked on them.

Brutal Legend Bound Serpents guide | GamesRadar

Ice Cream Firefighter

I have collected all the serpent stones twice using that awesome rooster teeth guide. I did miss one at first though & I went back through them all to see which stone I had forgotten, it could be the same for you & if it is check this map for serpent stone #11 it's on the right hand side of the map, right next to Landmark Viewer #5 Brutal Legend Item Map! | Southwest Section

If that's not the stone you need my advice would be to go through them all again with the RT map & make sure to tick them off as you find them. It is quite annoying to say the least.

Another way is & I don't like suggesting this to anyone, would be to give your account details to someone who has already done it before to do it for you. But unless you trust this person 200%, don't do this. I am one of the most trustworthy members on this site & I would offer to do it for you, but the choice is yours. I would be done in less then 3 hours for you.

But try it again yourself first, before even thinking of getting someone else to do it for you.

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Thanks for the reply's i did find it it was on the highway at the end the map only showed one being there i got the one under the highway just not the one on top i got the dlc and used the all seeing eye and im so happy my game did not get messed up by the save bug again so i got the 100% trophy now just getting the last 100 thousand fans spent and my game is still working so i'm happy about that

Lvl 10 - Platinum

Quote Originally Posted by MGS SNAKE 67 View Post
    Thanks for the reply's i did find it it was on the highway at the end the map only showed one being there i got the one under the highway just not the one on top i got the dlc and used the all seeing eye and im so happy my game did not get messed up by the save bug again so i got the 100% trophy now just getting the last 100 thousand fans spent and my game is still working so i'm happy about that
    CONGRATS!!!