Burnout Paradise Online PLEASE HELP!

This is a discussion on Burnout Paradise Online PLEASE HELP! within the Burnout Paradise forum, part of the B; I've been talking to EA support for the last month or so (not constantly thank god) and they've been useless ...

PRO Member

Burnout Paradise Online PLEASE HELP!

I've been talking to EA support for the last month or so (not constantly thank god) and they've been useless so i've decided to ask here.
    I own the original Blu-ray disc version of Burnout Paradise, not the Ultimate Bundle or PSN version.
    I live in the UK and it's the UK PAL Region 2 version and I own and have installed ALL the DLC.
    Whenever I turn on the game and it attempts to connect to the paradise servers it says that my PlayStation 3 console has disconnected from the servers thus meaning I can't play online or anything.
    I've tried various router settings despite every other online game working fine and i've even deleted my save game (which EA told me to do!) and game data and re-installed everything.
    I know it's an old game but i'm just wondering if anybody here experienced the same problem and has any advice as I really would like to platinum this game.
    Thanks in advance.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

I've played it just yesterday with some friends and no problems with the servers or anything, maybe it's a problem of your PS3

Playing: Street Fighter x Tekken
    Boosting: Bulletstorm
    -Feel free to send me a friend request for online gaming or boosting, I delete blank requests.-

PRO Member

Thanks for the reply, least i know for sure the servers are still up (EA tried to tell me they had shut them down at one point).
    I would have thought no online would have worked.
    My girlfriend has the ultimate bundle so i'm going to borrow that off of her and see if that works.
    Out of interest ShimizuGear09, what version were you playing? Digital, Disc etc...?
    Thanks again

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by DarkRedCrash View Post
    Thanks for the reply, least i know for sure the servers are still up (EA tried to tell me they had shut them down at one point).
    I would have thought no online would have worked.
    My girlfriend has the ultimate bundle so i'm going to borrow that off of her and see if that works.
    Out of interest ShimizuGear09, what version were you playing? Digital, Disc etc...?
    Thanks again
    I play on the disc version, never got any problems. You're welcome, btw

Playing: Street Fighter x Tekken
    Boosting: Bulletstorm
    -Feel free to send me a friend request for online gaming or boosting, I delete blank requests.-

Lvl 10 - Platinum

I have the same problem, i cant connect, no matter what i do, i have changed internet settings, i have looked endlessly across many forums, attempting their suggestions. Still cant, funny thing is my sister has a user on the PS3, she can connect fine, but i cant, on same ps3 with same settings for everything including internet. That's why i just gave up since i cant plat it, funny how things work out, its one of the easiest plats i cant get, and in my collection, i have a few of the most difficult plats ever.
    fffffffffffffffffffffffffffff