View Poll Results: How difficult is it to earn the platinum trophy for this game?

Voters
41. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 - Very Easy

16 39.02%
  • 2 - Easy

21 51.22%
  • 3 - Moderate

4 9.76%
  • 4 - Hard

0 0%
  • 5 - Very Hard

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread

This is a discussion on The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread within the Burnout Paradise forum, part of the B; Thanks to antoniosbandana of the Banner Team for making this banner. This thread is first and foremost a discussion thread ...

Retired TGT Member

The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread

Thanks to antoniosbandana of the Banner Team for making this banner.

This thread is first and foremost a discussion thread, but it also has a poll. Please do not vote in the poll until you have earned the platinum trophy for this game. That being said, we invite you to post below and discuss the difficult aspects of the game, even if you do not yet have the platinum trophy in your collection.

When you post, give more than just a number. Give reasons why you feel the game is easy or hard. What parts of the game are easy or hard? Were there collectibles? Were they a pain? Is there a required online component? How easy or hard is the online portion? What is the most frustrating part about the game?

Once you have obtained the platinum trophy, feel free to return to this thread and post your official vote. Say something to the effect of "I give this a 2 because there was only one tough spot and the collectibles were easy to find". At this point, you may also add your vote to the poll.

The poll is public, meaning everyone can see how you vote.

Obvious spamming will not be tolerated. Moderators will take action against obvious spammers as necessary*.

*NOTE: This Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread and others like it constitute an Official Site Feature here at PS3T.com. Misuse of this thread or this poll may count as an abuse of a site feature which is expressly forbidden in the site rules. Moderators will give punishments as necessary.
    Last edited by antoniosbandana; 02-03-2012 at 02:09 PM.

Retired TGT Member

2 - Easy. Overall this is an easy and fun game. Watch out though as the online may be dead at this point, which would raise the plat difficulty considerably, especially getting 8 idiots in one baseball stadium at the same time

since March '09

the easiest car driving/racing game ever

Lvl 7 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by antoniosbandana View Post
    2 - Easy. Overall this is an easy and fun game. Watch out though as the online may be dead at this point, which would raise the plat difficulty considerably, especially getting 8 idiots in one baseball stadium at the same time
    There still is online, though this is an impossible plat if you don't have a playstation eye, or a webcam with usb port.

Also it IS fun, but it's hard for people who have no sense of direction, since the radar on top gives only a vague idea of where you're supposed to go, and whenever you look at minimap long enough to see where you are and where you need to go - you crash... I lost interest because of this.

Korean Girl Group Groupie

2 - Easy

A really amazing sandbox game, with a lot of content that is easy enough to grasp, but doesn't take forever to master. There are a few online trophies, but very few of them are difficult by any means. A really fun plat that although takes a bit of time to achieve, is nothing that will cause a Platinum seeker too many problems.

Need help? Just ask (blank friend requests will always be ignored)

in a kup

Its a pretty easy racing game. The only problems is the gates, jumps and super jumps. Other than that, pretty simple plat

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Easy 2

This was my first platinum I got it in 8 days I found it quite easy to be honest but I had to go buy a playstation eye for one of the trophies (PS2 eyetoy works also) but it was a really fun game to play

Nope, nothing

I vote Easy
    Brilliant game and not the easiest racing game out there, also it took a while to find everything.

Lvl 9 - Gold

2 - easy

the only thing i find a little hard is finding all car parks. i suggest to drive to the top of each becuase i can take a little bit the game to realize you enterd a car park.the classes d-a are easy just once you start losing take down a few cars to get a better car. its just a little time consuming.

you need a ps eye to get an trophy required for the plat you can get them for 5$ on ebay most of the online are quite simple. the 8 players to the stadium trophy can be quite anoying if all other players dont cooperate

The One and Only

1 - Very Easy

easiest racing game I've played since Midnight Club 2, easier than that actually. It's also worth playing, online AND offline, and it also holds some great memories of me playing it last summer, despite having to borrow a camera to it :/

Siggin' since June 2012 | Sig, Avy, and Bar Made by Me | Platcard made by djunglist
    DaRe's Journey of Art
    Drawings on first post, sig showcase on second.

DaRe's Adventures v5.20
    My Trophy Checklist getting revived soon!

Free-Style Signature Request Shop
    My sig shop, currently open!

DareCity701
    My dA account.

My YouTube Channel

Please subscribe today!

Requests Due: 0
    Collabs Due: 0

PRO Member

2-Easy Very fun game to plat and none of the trophs gave me any real issues. About the only one was to get 8 people to meet in the stadium, but this site helped me with that anyway!

Lvl 7 - Gold

Spent loads of time, wasn't a trophy man at the time.

3 Years ago I got the plat.

Difficulty might of rose now, as online will be like a desert.

Lvl 7 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by DoomHorror View Post
    There still is online, though this is an impossible plat if you don't have a playstation eye, or a webcam with usb port.

Also it IS fun, but it's hard for people who have no sense of direction, since the radar on top gives only a vague idea of where you're supposed to go, and whenever you look at minimap long enough to see where you are and where you need to go - you crash... I lost interest because of this.
    I take back what I said... it's not fun.. it's SUPER FUN! Also about that orientation thing - when you come to crossroads the street that you need will flash on either left or right of the top of the screen, I just never noticed it... When I finally REALLY got in to the game - I beat it way too fast So easy as is. Now... Criterion... MAKE A NEW ONE! I COMMAND IT!

Lvl 9 - Gold

Most people really want a new one, I especially do, as it got me into racing games.

Burnout changed my options on gaming, and made me look into all other sorts of sports and racing games, because I never thought I could have this much fun with it.

Problem is, all the DLC that would be if there was a new one (it was already bad enough for the 1st), and the fact it's EA published.

I realise after many hours of BP, that it wasn't actually a fully decent game. But the fact it was so immensly fun and detailed as a proper racer made me blind of that for so long. Ford GT was my bitch. So much love.

Lvl 7 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by HYSTΣR!A⋆➒➑ View Post
    Most people really want a new one, I especially do, as it got me into racing games.

Burnout changed my options on gaming, and made me look into all other sorts of sports and racing games, because I never thought I could have this much fun with it.

Problem is, all the DLC that would be if there was a new one (it was already bad enough for the 1st), and the fact it's EA published.

I realise after many hours of BP, that it wasn't actually a fully decent game. But the fact it was so immensly fun and detailed as a proper racer made me blind of that for so long. Ford GT was my bitch. So much love.
    Yeah, EA are still milking it.. But will they make a new Road Rash game? NO! A-holes...

Lvl 6 - Silver

i will got with 3 - Moderate on this one
    the collectables and specific races are a little pain but not much
    and lso the online trophies can be a litttle pain
    betray someone to understand my reason (everyone should take a hear)

Plats
    YouTube

Student Gamer Same Diff

2. Easy
    My post is the same like everybodys too.
    Could of been "Very Easy "to do but "8 in Wildcat Stadium" was annoying, was my last one to earn before my 1st about 2 years ago.
    People with camera will have a big problem, but not too big of one. LOL!
    EAsy time waster. worth ever second. Fun FUn FUN!
    SEN: Watters_Boi1991
    XBL: WattersBoi1991

Lvl 2 - Bronze

This was definitely one of the most easy games (if not the easiest) to plat, only online was a bit of a drag since not everyone was actually helping with missions.
    I just don't get why there's a trophy that involves a camera to take a picture, it was really useless.(lucky my webcam was accepted)
    Still a very enjoyable game for me though.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

1. Very Easy

Easiest Racing platinum I've got or really ever seen. Without really trying to go for trophies a whole lot I had it in around 20 hours without much challenge. I can't really think of a single tough trophy.
    Trophy Hunter by day, Trophy Hunter by night.

Player Hater

Easy platinum for a racing game. Brilliant fun though, my favourite racer by far. Folks without a PSEye won't be able to get the plat without it, but apart from the 8 Players Meet In Wildcats Baseball Stadium trophy, all others were a stroll in the park.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast