Wanna do freeburn challenges?

This is a discussion on Wanna do freeburn challenges? within the Burnout Paradise forum, part of the B; It's not for trophies so dunno if I should have posted in the boosting thread or not (sorry if I ...

Lvl 7 - Gold

Wanna do freeburn challenges?

It's not for trophies so dunno if I should have posted in the boosting thread or not (sorry if I did have-to post it there).

I'm enjoying doing freeburn challenges a lot! But many people that I play with just don't understand what they are supposed to do for the challenge, or don't do it for whatever other reason. Each time I reach a power parking challenge, or any challenge that involves going to a specific place that is not marked on the map (say highway challenge) people just don't do it.

Sooo, I'm looking for some europeans (or anyone else who would play when it's evening in europe) who would wanna do the challenges with me (just for fun). DoomHorror

I make my own mayo!

Ya f**k add me bro. I need more s f**k!

Avi by TheGeneral09 Bar n Sig by Athena the Great PlatBar by In2

Lvl 7 - Gold

Sweet! Anyone else? We can do 2-8 man challenges together!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

If someone still want do some freeburn challenges, so add me on PSN: sejefyr and write in the message freeburn challenge.

Im creating a lobby almost every day right now in the evening (danish time ( + 1 hour from uk)), so just send a friend invite, and join me to complete the challenges

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Definitely interested in doing freeburn challenges, once had almost all of them before my save file got corrupted . Tons of fun with the right people. My time zone is GMT +2, feel free to add me on PSN: Tuoppi_Fin