The Official Buzz!: Quiz TV Boosting Thread

This is a discussion on The Official Buzz!: Quiz TV Boosting Thread within the Buzz!: Quiz TV forum, part of the B; If you are looking for Boosting Partners you can use this thread to find people and organize a Boost Session. ...

Retired TGT Member

The Official Buzz!: Quiz TV Boosting Thread

If you are looking for Boosting Partners you can use this thread to find people and organize a Boost Session. Please leave a message down below including your PSN ID and remove or edit the message when you no longer are boosting this game.
    There is no reason to make a new Boosting Thread, all unofficial Boosting Threads will get deleted and might lead into infractions.

PRO Member

I am working on Sofa Subjugator Gold. I need about 22 more wins. PSN: NightRaven77 I'm on most nights approx 6-11pm Pacific; Most weekends all day.

I have it now. Thanks.
    Last edited by NightRaven77; 09-14-2012 at 12:46 PM.
    76th platinum: LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 (Vita). 84th PSN/non-platinum 100%: SOULCALIBUR Lost Swords.

NightRaven77's Trophy Checklist

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Hi all, for anyone that is on Facebook I run a group http://www.facebook.com/groups/297578176941462/ and within this group their are people looking for help with online trophies. I hope to see you there soon

Lvl 1 - Bronze

hi lookn 2 boost play 50 online games.if any1 wants 2 boost add psn/spangleboy1

Lvl 7 - Gold

Does anyone know if you can start a game and then quit and have the other person get a win? It seems like that would save a shitload of time. Also I'm looking to boost the 50 wins so hit me up! Servers are closing down aug 2nd so time is running out.