Buzz Quiz World Platinum Impossible

This is a discussion on Buzz Quiz World Platinum Impossible within the Buzz!: Quiz World forum, part of the B; As you know, Mybuzz.com is down.Even if you have/had fufilled the requirements of the quiz trophies you wont get them ...

Saints Row IV

Buzz Quiz World Platinum Impossible

As you know, Mybuzz.com is down.Even if you have/had fufilled the requirements of the quiz trophies you wont get them
    (I cant even play a match and encountered some glitches but these are my own stuff)
    Epic avatar by PixieOfDarkness!
    Epic signature by spanishstoat

Click on my Signature to check my website

Negator

I've heard other people not unlocking the online trophies even after the requirements were met for some time. This seems to be an issue on both BUZZ! games (Quiz TV and Quiz World). Though, I do know of people who are able to play online games still.

Have you contacted the developer and inquired about their servers?

Avatar & Sig by djunglist care of Digital Terror // Elite TG bar fabricated by Luckay

Saints Row IV

Quote Originally Posted by Helyx View Post
    I've heard other people not unlocking the online trophies even after the requirements were met for some time. This seems to be an issue on both BUZZ! games (Quiz TV and Quiz World). Though, I do know of people who are able to play online games still.

Have you contacted the developer and inquired about their servers?
    No but i saw on PSForums that they contracted them for the SAME issue an did not answer
    So,this is like the same situation of CryTek (Both MP and some SP trophies glitch) and even if you contract them,they do not answer

EDIT: A little success,connected for a while and got some online trophies,but i cant connect ever since! Instant error like they closed the servers
    Is this real?:
    EDIT2:Got the SP trophies that were glitched,expect one.Nuff Buzz! for me,got everything i could, the rest are deeeply glitched or impossible to have
    Last edited by brAvEhEaRtDC; 12-02-2012 at 11:04 AM.

illegal in 9 countries

Still possible...I popped Master Quiz Writer in Buzz Quiz World and Amateur Quiz Writer in Buzz Brain of Oz today.

The bigger problem of www.mybuzzquiz.com being down is the inability to create the 20 quizzes you need for the above trophies. See mybuzzquiz.com not working - Page 2 - PlayStation Forum, second post down.

Follow the process, which is as follows (slightly edited for clarity) -

1) Edit your hosts file (on Windows it should be in C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc) - add following entry at the end:

Code:
    217.18.28.57 www.mybuzzquiz.com
    Save it.

2) Go to
    Code:
    www.mybuzzquiz.com:10060
    and click Sign In to login. This will redirect you to the Sony Store login page. Enter your PSN login, click submit.

Upon submission, your browser will say it failed, but you will get your session ID in the url (and that means you're in fact logged in).

Go to:
    Code:
    www.mybuzzquiz.com:10060/actions/PSNLogin.do?sessionId=your_session_key_here
    and paste your session ID in the indicated spot. It should show another error.

3) Go to
    Code:
    and this time it should work with you being logged in, your PSN ID should be visible up top.

4) You will now need to redirect all web browser traffic to port 10060 to enable the Create Quiz item on MyBuzzQuiz. To do that, download 'Burp Suite Free edition' proxy.

To run the Burp app, head to Burp Suite Help - Getting Started With Burp Suite for more info.

The settings to change in Burp are in the Proxy/Options tab -> go there and edit the listener -> set Redirecting to Port 10060. On the Proxy/Intercept tab switch off traffic interception in the proxy, you won't need it. See below for the correct settings.

Main Proxy > Options screen. Click Edit.

On Binding, leave Bind to port 8080.

Click Request handling.

Enter 10060 in Redirect to port.

5) In your web browser settings, set Proxy Address to 127.0.0.1 and port 8080.

6) Now, still logged-in at
    Code:
    www.mybuzzquiz.com
    , click 'Create Quiz' and everything should work.

7) Create your quizzes, then remove your web browser Proxy setting to return to normal browsing.

8) Profit.

After some dicking around to get the proxy settings right (images above), I've just created a new quiz so I could snag the Proof Reader trophy for Buzz Quiz World, which I too assumed was now impossible. The same method will work to create your 20 quizzes for Amateur Quiz Writer for Buzz TV and Buzz Quiz World.

Please note: I'm not anyone's personal tech support hotline, so don't PM me asking for help. All you need to know is written above. If you don't know how to figure out a specific step...

Saints Row IV

Quote Originally Posted by ant1th3s1s View Post
    still possible...i popped master quiz writer in buzz quiz world and amateur quiz writer in buzz brain of oz today.

The bigger problem of www.mybuzzquiz.com being down is the inability to create the 20 quizzes you need for the above trophies. See mybuzzquiz.com not working - page 2 - playstation forum, second post down.

Follow the process, which is as follows (slightly edited for clarity) -

1) edit your hosts file (on windows it should be in c:\windows\system32\drivers\etc) - add following entry at the end:

Code:
    217.18.28.57 www.mybuzzquiz.com
    save it.

2) go to
    Code:
    and click sign in to login. This will redirect you to the sony store login page. Enter your psn login, click submit.

Upon submission, your browser will say it failed, but you will get your session id in the url (and that means you're in fact logged in).

Go to:
    Code:
    www.mybuzzquiz.com:10060/actions/psnlogin.do?sessionid=your_session_key_here
    and paste your session id in the indicated spot. It should show another error.

3) go to
    Code:
    and this time it should work with you being logged in, your psn id should be visible up top.

4) you will now need to redirect all web browser traffic to port 10060 to enable the create quiz item on mybuzzquiz. To do that, download 'burp suite free edition' proxy.

To run the burp app, head to burp suite help - getting started with burp suite for more info.

The settings to change in burp are in the proxy/options tab -> go there and edit the listener -> set redirecting to port 10060. On the proxy/intercept tab switch off traffic interception in the proxy, you won't need it. See below for the correct settings.

main proxy > options screen. Click edit.

on binding, leave bind to port 8080.

Click request handling.

enter 10060 in redirect to port.

5) in your web browser settings, set proxy address to 127.0.0.1 and port 8080.

6) now, still logged-in at
    Code:
    www.mybuzzquiz.com
    , click 'create quiz' and everything should work.

7) create your quizzes, then remove your web browser proxy setting to return to normal browsing.

8) profit.

After some dicking around to get the proxy settings right (images above), i've just created a new quiz so i could snag the proof reader trophy for buzz quiz world, which i too assumed was now impossible. The same method will work to create your 20 quizzes for amateur quiz writer for buzz tv and buzz quiz world.

Please note: I'm not anyone's personal tech support hotline, so don't pm me asking for help. All you need to know is written above. If you don't know how to figure out a specific step...

you saved me! Thank you!