Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

The Official Buzz!: Quiz World Boosting Thread

This is a discussion on The Official Buzz!: Quiz World Boosting Thread within the Buzz!: Quiz World forum, part of the B; Here is my profile Please,rate 4 stars and play (These quizs suck btw but i just want the trophy ) ...

Saints Row IV

Here is my profile
    Please,rate 4 stars and play (These quizs suck btw but i just want the trophy )
    Message me so i can play and rate you back
    If you cant find me,put United Kingdom on languadge and search BRAVEHEART1 (1 - 10) To find all my quizes
    Epic avatar by PixieOfDarkness!
    Epic signature by spanishstoat

Click on my Signature to check my website

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by brAvEhEaRtDC View Post
    Here is my profile
    Please,rate 4 stars and play (These quizs suck btw but i just want the trophy )
    Message me so i can play and rate you back
    If you cant find me,put United Kingdom on languadge and search BRAVEHEART1 (1 - 10) To find all my quizes
    done !

(φιλαράκι σου έβαλα 4 αστεράκια , αν μπορείς παίξε και τα δικά μου , στον αγγλικό server και εγώ ! psn : auber002b )

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by gokussjin View Post
    MyBuzz! | Locale selection

PSN ID : Steva24
    GMT +2

I created today 2 quizzes and Im gonna get more done..WHoever plays and rates , please text me so I can play yours too as well..
    Got my trophies quiz-related , so no longer boosting these trophies , thanks everyone for playing them!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Boosting

Hi

I'm looking to boost the following online trophies if anyone can help?

Socialite
    Sofa Slayer
    Master Quiz Writer
    Host with the most
    Guest of honour

My ID is twotowah and I'm from the UK

Cheers

illegal in 9 countries

Looking to boost Socialite.

I can supply 2 of the 4 players. Each player requires 2 Buzz controllers ie, each player needs 2 contestants in the game or the trophy won't pop.

Add me on PSN if you need it or can help

PSN | Steam | XBL | Wii U | 3DS | iOS | OUYA : ant1th3s1s | Checklist of the Year (2012,2013)

Bob 'n' Becca

Looking to boost all POSSIBLE online trophies before the servers shut down on August 2. I'll be around starting Thursday night. Bobhollywood13. No blank friend requests please.

Thanks to Thunder for the platbar!!!

Lvl 7 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by 957_Bob_Hollywood_13_HFS View Post
    Looking to boost all POSSIBLE online trophies before the servers shut down on August 2. I'll be around starting Thursday night. Bobhollywood13. No blank friend requests please.
    Hey Bob, I'm down to boost all the trophies as well and I work from home so any time is good (yeah, it's pretty sweet). Central Time USA, I have a headset and Buzz Quiz TV and Buzz Quiz World. I'll send you a friend request today and if anyone else is reading this, feel free to boost with me as well.

Are they closing Buzz Quiz TV servers as well?

Bob 'n' Becca

Quote Originally Posted by juliuspleezer View Post
    Hey Bob, I'm down to boost all the trophies as well and I work from home so any time is good (yeah, it's pretty sweet). Central Time USA, I have a headset and Buzz Quiz TV and Buzz Quiz World. I'll send you a friend request today and if anyone else is reading this, feel free to boost with me as well.

Are they closing Buzz Quiz TV servers as well?
    First off, thanks for the fast responce. I wasn't sure if anybody was going to ever see that post.

But to answer yer question, I heard they're shutting down the servers to all four games on the same day. In only need the multiplayer trophies for Quiz World, but if you need to boost Quiz TV I also have that game. Send me the friend request, and we can play later this week. I'm off Thursday night and don't work again until Saturday afternoon. We don't have to get them all in just yet, but we shouldn't tarry too long.

And I'm really pissed that I'll never be able to get a platinum for these two games. I suppose its my fault. I was a cheap bastard ad was trying to find wireless controllers online without spending an arm and a leg. Had I just bought the wireless controllers months ago, instead if waiting until relatively recently, I could've platted these.

Lvl 7 - Gold

Sounds good Bob, I sent the request and will keep my schedule open. How come you can't plat these now? If it's creating quizzez, I have read about a way you can still create them but it's very complicated. How many accounts do you have on your ps3? I still need Master Quiz Writer so if you wouldn't mind playing and rating my quizzes, I would gladly return the favor. Also, do you have any other friends with this game? Gonna need 4 of us if we want all the online trophies.

Bob 'n' Becca

Quote Originally Posted by juliuspleezer View Post
    Sounds good Bob, I sent the request and will keep my schedule open. How come you can't plat these now? If it's creating quizzez, I have read about a way you can still create them but it's very complicated. How many accounts do you have on your ps3? I still need Master Quiz Writer so if you wouldn't mind playing and rating my quizzes, I would gladly return the favor. Also, do you have any other friends with this game? Gonna need 4 of us if we want all the online trophies.
    Yeah, it's unplattable because I never made quizzes. I tried finding a workaround for the quiz writing in Buzz TV, but I couldn't get the second part to work. If you can explain it to me better you'd make me a happy lad. I can definitely play and rate yers. Part of the point of boosting. Lol. And I actually have one friend who has the game, but he doesn't know where his buzzers are.

Lvl 7 - Gold

Boosting this week with Bob and another couple of my friends so if anyone else wants to get in on this, please message me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12