Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

The Official Buzz!: Quiz World Boosting Thread

This is a discussion on The Official Buzz!: Quiz World Boosting Thread within the Buzz!: Quiz World forum, part of the B; If you are looking for Boosting Partners you can use this thread to find people and organize a Boost Session. ...

Retired TGT Member

The Official Buzz!: Quiz World Boosting Thread

If you are looking for Boosting Partners you can use this thread to find people and organize a Boost Session. Please leave a message down below including your PSN ID and remove or edit the message when you no longer are boosting this game.
    There is no reason to make a new Boosting Thread, all unofficial Boosting Threads will get deleted and might lead into infractions.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

As of March 27th, 2012, I need help with some of the co-op trophies. If you want to help me, then I'll help you. Just send me a friends request and mention Buzz and ps3trohies.com.

PSN: MI_99XPL

Lvl 2 - Bronze

PSN: Fragpuss

if anyone is still playing this could you please boost my quizs, and i will in return boost yours, 4 star rating

my quizzes are as follows

Doctor Who (Classic Series) Quiz
    MyBuzz! | Locale selection

Famous Cars Movie/TV

Gerry Anderson Shows

Random Scifi Quiz

Resident Evil Quiz 400 Probably

Scifi Questions By Me 2

Sliders Quiz

The 1980s

The Best Back To The Future Quiz

Words That Go Together

who sang the song?

uk quiz show catchphrases

retro tv quiz (old school)

Join the artist to the song

Finish The PS3 Game Title....

finish the song lyrics songsters

Finish The 80's Song Title

christmas tunes

Christmas songs and singers

"Arnie" Movie Quiz

Thanks to all who help me boost this, please give all quizzes 4star ratings

For anyone having difficulty playing them, i am in the UK, if this causes problems

just log into the mybuzz website and select your location as United Kingdom (you can change it back after rating the quizzes, it doesn't affect the region of your psn account)

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I can use some help working on the trophies that require people on my friends list.
    Feel free to add me and hopefully we can get some time in to play online.
    PSN: dpaul_16

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I need some boosting partners, Benj244

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Benj244 View Post
    I need some boosting partners, Benj244
    i can help you boost some trophies, i also need a couple of multiplayer trophies, the one for playing a game with 3 friends, and i need to boost 50 multiplayer games, i can help you for whatever you need aswell, i have the weekend free, i'm in the uk, PSN: Fragpuss, send me a friend request, with buzz quiz world in the message

Lvl 7 - Gold

Hi guys, I'd like to jump in here and boost with you as well. I am looking to play 50 multiplayer games, using the quit method and alternating wins and then I need some more people to play and rate my quizzes (with 4 stars please) and I will do the same for whoever adds me on this. I also need to be invited by 5 friends trophy and I will help with that if you guys need it. Pleeze just send me a PSN message to JuliusPleezer with BQ in the title. Happy boosting guys!

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by juliuspleezer View Post
    Hi guys, I'd like to jump in here and boost with you as well. I am looking to play 50 multiplayer games, using the quit method and alternating wins and then I need some more people to play and rate my quizzes (with 4 stars please) and I will do the same for whoever adds me on this. I also need to be invited by 5 friends trophy and I will help with that if you guys need it. Pleeze just send me a PSN message to JuliusPleezer with BQ in the title. Happy boosting guys!
    What country are you in? buzz games are country locked, so if you aren't in the uk i won't be able to help i'm afraid

PRO Member

Hi. I really need help with the Socialite trophy. I have two PS3's and two copies of the game so I only need two more players to get the trophy. Would really appreciate anyone's help with this. Will play and rate other peoples quizzes in return. Cheers - PSN id - GreenMekon. Im from the UK.
    All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible. This I did.

Seven Pillars of Wisdom, T. E. Lawrence (1922)

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by GreenMekon View Post
    Hi. I really need help with the Socialite trophy. I have two PS3's and two copies of the game so I only need two more players to get the trophy. Would really appreciate anyone's help with this. Will play and rate other peoples quizzes in return. Cheers - PSN id - GreenMekon. Im from the UK.
    you never told me you had 2 ps3s and 2 copies of the game, or we could've boosted it by now, next time i'm online we can do it then if you like, add my friend DaveHero75, he also has the game and needs this trophy, we can all boost it together (he is also in england)

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by fragpuss View Post
    you never told me you had 2 ps3s and 2 copies of the game, or we could've boosted it by now, next time i'm online we can do it then if you like, add my friend DaveHero75, he also has the game and needs this trophy, we can all boost it together (he is also in england)
    Hi Fragpuss. Sorry I should have told you, but I only got my second copy of the game the other day. I have added DaveHero75 to my friends list so when you are next online we can boost it as we all need it, thanks alot. GreenMekon
    All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible. This I did.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Hi Fragpuss. Sorry I should have told you, but I only got my second copy of the game the other day. I have added DaveHero75 to my friends list so when you are next online we can boost it as we all need it, thanks alot. GreenMekon
    i know dave is free today (monday) i'm free mon tues and thurs, so i'm sure we can sort something out, what is your other accounts name btw? as i'll need to add it

PRO Member

I am free all day Monday (today) until 19.30 as I have a day off work. You will have to bear with me when playing the game as my other PS3 is upstairs. The other online ID I will be using is mekon123. Speak to you later on today, cheers.
    Last edited by GreenMekon; 07-23-2012 at 12:39 AM. Reason: Add online ID

Lvl 2 - Bronze

added that account aswell

PRO Member

Hopefully we can team up tomorrow night, cheers.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Hopefully we can team up tomorrow night, cheers.
    i think we all forgot psn is down for maintenance until early fri morning d'oh

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I am ready to boost!

Lvl 2 - Bronze

thanks to greenmekon who helped me boost out the final online trophies i needed, done boosting this game now, so please nobody else add me

PRO Member

No problems mate. I just need the master quiz writer so if anyone wants to play my quizzes I would really appreciate it. ID is GreenMekon and I am in the UK. Will play and rate others in return.

PRO Member

PSN ID : Steva24
    GMT +2

I created today 2 quizzes and Im gonna get more done..WHoever plays and rates , please text me so I can play yours too as well..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast