Cabelas Big Game Hunter 2012 trophy help

This is a discussion on Cabelas Big Game Hunter 2012 trophy help within the Cabela's Big Game Hunter 2012 forum, part of the C; I am going for the Secret Seeker trophy which is find 7 hidden locations in the Story, I was wondering ...

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Cabelas Big Game Hunter 2012 trophy help

I am going for the Secret Seeker trophy which is find 7 hidden locations in the Story, I was wondering if you guys had any good videos that can be found on how to find the hidden locations, second time playing the story trying for the Gun Master trophy and cannot find the hidden locations for my life, any help would be nice. Thank You in advance for and replies that come

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by NASCARfan247 View Post
    I am going for the Secret Seeker trophy which is find 7 hidden locations in the Story, I was wondering if you guys had any good videos that can be found on how to find the hidden locations, second time playing the story trying for the Gun Master trophy and cannot find the hidden locations for my life, any help would be nice. Thank You in advance for and replies that come
    Im pretty sure you can just replay the first level, finding the secret area, 6 more times and earn the trophy. I found 6 throughout my playthrough of the story and when I started going back through for cleanup and better scores, the trophy popped up after finding the fist hidden area again... It's the level where the narrator tells you that you just passed a secret area. Let us know if you can verify that it works.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Alright ill do that when I can get on my Ps3 next, so ill be replying either tonight or early tomorrow