Which version should I buy?

This is a discussion on Which version should I buy? within the Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare forum, part of the C; So I was wondering which version of this game I should get. I got my hands on a PS4 Day ...

Lvl 9 - Gold

Which version should I buy?

So I was wondering which version of this game I should get. I got my hands on a PS4 Day Zero Edition disc copy for only $53.99 instead of $59.99, and the DZE comes with 3 weapons and an exoskeleton for the single player campaign. But now I'm thinking I should return it and get the CrossBuy digital version for $59.99 to get both the PS3 and PS4 version of the game, so I can play it with all my friends on both systems. However doing that I will lose that extra content, and I am paying $6 extra, and I'm also going to be using up a lot more HDD space on both my PS3 and PS4 by getting the digital version. What should I do?

Lvl 5 - Silver

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    lol, im leaning towards the CrossBuy version, but I really want that bonus Day Zero content, even if it isn't all that great

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Faust View Post
    You should buy whichever version the admins tell you to, since you love running to them for help
    im not "running to them for help." i'm being the better man and not responding negatively to your little child-like jabs at insulting me. you disrespect me on almost every thread i make, like i've done something to hurt you in some way that you never had the brains or guts to get over, like a woman holds a grudge. If i did something to you, tell me and I'll apologize like a man. in the mean time, you can have fun commenting with your childish sarcasm

Lvl 4 - Silver

If you're not doing it for extra trophies, I'd say just stick with the PS4 version. You're not gonna like having to play on the old PS3 hardware after playing with the PS4 anyway. And you're saving money and getting a physical copy.

Lvl 9 - Gold

ps4 better graphics and prob more ppl online also you can sell a hard copy cant do that with digital

illegal in 9 countries

Digital all the way thanks to cross-buy.

AFAIK, PS3 and PS4 trophy lists are separate, so twice the bang for buck.

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by jaws-ate View Post
    im not "running to them for help." i'm being the better man and not responding negatively to your little child-like jabs at insulting me. you disrespect me on almost every thread i make, like i've done something to hurt you in some way that you never had the brains or guts to get over, like a woman holds a grudge. If i did something to you, tell me and I'll apologize like a man. in the mean time, you can have fun commenting with your childish sarcasm
    Just like it appears you have fun commenting with your childish sexism

On topic, it appears the cross buy option is a much better deal

Uncharted | Ratchet & Clank: aCiT | Uncharted 2 | Heavy Rain | CoD:WaW | Prince of Persia | Resident Evil 5 | Darksiders | Prince of Persia: tFS Assassins Creed 2 | LittleBigPlanet | Modern Warfare 2 | Uncharted 3 | Enslaved: OttW | Battlefield: BC2 | God of War I & II | Mafia II
    NFS: Hot Pursuit | Resistance 2 | Tekken 6 | Bioshock | Star Wars: tFU | Mass Effect | Portal 2 | God of War: CoO & GoS | Tomb Raider