Sample of Trent Reznorís (Nine Inch Nails) Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 score

This is a discussion on Sample of Trent Reznorís (Nine Inch Nails) Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 score within the Call of Duty: Black Ops II forum, part of the C; As previously reported, Trent Reznor has been tapped to score the latest installment of the Call of Duty video games ...

Synthwave <3

Sample of Trent Reznorís (Nine Inch Nails) Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 score

As previously reported, Trent Reznor has been tapped to score the latest installment of the Call of Duty video games series, Call of Duty: Black Ops II. Now, you can sample some of the music in a new promotional clip, which features short interviews with writer David S. Goyer (co-writer of The Dark Knight Rises), studio head Mark Lamia, game director Dave Anthony, and the Nine Inch Nails frontman himself (via Antiquet).

“I look at video games as a true art form,” Reznor explains in the clip. “The chance to be involved in something like this is exciting to me. I feel it’s every bit as viable as film work or music or anything.” Check it out below.

courtesy of Sample Trent Reznor’s Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 score ę Consequence of Sound

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

Lvl 1 - Bronze

hmm learning the programer and why is cool,