BO2 has a Zombies Campaign Mode

This is a discussion on BO2 has a Zombies Campaign Mode within the Call of Duty: Black Ops II forum, part of the C; Zombies Campaig n will be in Black Ops 2 We have all gone through all the information released on Call ...

Banned

BO2 has a Zombies Campaign Mode

Zombies Campaign will be in Black Ops 2

We have all gone through all the information released on Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 with a fine tooth comb in preparation of its eventual release. However, publisher Activision and developerTreyarch have been more tight-lipped about the game’s Zombies mode than a newly crowned lottery winner in a prison courtyard. To give those who can’t take the wait anymore and need some type of fix, Amazon have thankfully come to the rescue by revealing that the game’sZombies mode will feature a campaign.

According to the product description on the retailer site, which reads: “The inclusion of aZombies in gameplay, both in as an option in multiplayer, and as a campaign option”, makes it clear that we will have a more in-depth Zombies mode this time around. After the success ofZombies in previous installment Call of Duty: Black Ops, which even saw a mobile app released, it makes sense for Treyarch to take the experience to the next level.

Source: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Zombies Will Include a Campaign Mode

Change is mediocre

Isn't this what everyone wanted after Black Ops? Smart move, it has me quite intrigued to be honest. Treyarch actually tries to make the games less "samey", and I've got to give them credit for that.

Gaming since PONG !

for fucks sake just make a damn ZOMBIE game already!!!!!!!!

Forget I Was Ever Here

Quote Originally Posted by revbob666 View Post
    True however call of duty wouldn't get the fans it wants such as me i just like it for the zombies and i know i'm not the only one other than that i think cod is garbage but this is my opinion

It is time for me to go underground

Platinum Dohvakiin

I guess that is great for Zombie fans, me not so much. I could really care less for the most over rated game mode this generation. I wish 3arch would just make a Zombie game already. So they can get that gimmicky crap out of, what is supposed to be a military shooter. Not some bastard love-child of RE meets CoD with a lil Halo thrown in. That or either design mp maps that are not a damn camp fest. QoS, [email protected] & Black Ops encouraged camping to it's fullest.

Sig & Avi by:Stupot00
    PlatzReign Supreme
    MLB2K11 Trophy Guide

Currently Playing:Lightning Returns:FFXIII, Dragon Age: Inquisition, Call of Duty: AW

Chuck Norris Approved.

I can honestly say I still haven't become bored with Zombies yet. Hell Zombies are like bacon you just can't go wrong. On topic I didn't care for COD:BO I didn't even finish the campaign before I lost interest. However if the next one has a zombie campaign there will be a spot in my GameQ when it comes out.

Avy, Chambers35 Sig, dsluckay

Deathless Destroyer

Quote Originally Posted by revbob666 View Post
    There already is, and there are many examples (ie. Left 4 Dead). Call of Duty is a military shooter, not a zombie apocalypse game.
    PSN/Steam ID is Icaraeus / 2 PS3s - 60GB 1st Gen YLOD'd 7 years, | 120GB Slim, 22 Games + Ton of Extras / PS4 500GB + 14 Games/ $1200 SuperPC since Feb14

SENNHEISER RS HDR 180 - FTW

Don't send blank requests or I will wreck you lel