Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Achievement List

This is a discussion on Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Achievement List within the Call of Duty: Black Ops II forum, part of the C; Like all other CODs, I won't be able to plat this. Still getting it though. Good to see there's finally ...

Threat

Like all other CODs, I won't be able to plat this. Still getting it though. Good to see there's finally MP trophies for a COD game.
    Thanks to djunglist for the sig and avy

Deathless Destroyer

What happened to the default veteran trophies in Call of Duty?? -_-

I'm not really excited about many of these trophies, and some of the trophies make no sense at all (for now). A few of the leaked trophies are straight-forward though, like the one where you listen to the "voice" and do what it says etc, though I have no idea what it means by escape plastic surgery (some crazy doctor tries to experiment on you?). Unfortunately, I'll need to expend time into the multiplayer section of the game to prestige to earn the Platinum Trophy, but thankfully it isn't "Reach Prestige XV" like some people have said.

What is interesting is that instead of trophies for certain parts of the campaign, there are trophies for achieving challenges in the campaign's missions. They probably aren't too difficult though, and probably don't even require more than 2-3 tries for the difficult ones.

Then again, these aren't said to be the official trophies, so things could come under changes during the time between now and RD.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

It looks like a decent list, Prestige trophy not a problem and maybe the Zombie trophies can keep my occupied for a while and maybe my opinion of Zombies may sway over doing so, I never really understood the hype and so I hope that changes..

Great post though looks decent enough.

Since Aug. 09

kinda wish they had more MP trophies...looks foun though.

Dominate!

PRO Member

Looks easy and fun, scoring for missions? Maybe it will be coop

People fear what they can't understand, hate what they can't conquer

Lvl 2 - Bronze

that prestige one sucks but i can do it, takes some time tough
    69 Games, Average % Game Completion 56.5%
    Updated 27/12/2013

Deathless Destroyer

The prestige trophy shouldn't take you more than 15-30 hours depending on your skill level and whether you want camouflage for your weapons.
    PSN/Steam ID is Icaraeus / 2 PS3s - 60GB 1st Gen YLOD'd 7 years, | 120GB Slim, 22 Games + Ton of Extras / PS4 500GB + 14 Games/ $1200 SuperPC since Feb14

SENNHEISER RS HDR 180 - FTW

Don't send blank requests or I will wreck you lel

Threat

Quote Originally Posted by Encorporeus View Post
    The prestige trophy shouldn't take you more than 15-30 hours depending on your skill level and whether you want camouflage for your weapons.
    What's weapon camo have to do with it?
    Thanks to djunglist for the sig and avy

Deathless Destroyer

Quote Originally Posted by AlecDawesome View Post
    What's weapon camo have to do with it?
    Some players stay on a high level to achieve golden camouflage or something similar for their guns. I'm not one of those though.
    PSN/Steam ID is Icaraeus / 2 PS3s - 60GB 1st Gen YLOD'd 7 years, | 120GB Slim, 22 Games + Ton of Extras / PS4 500GB + 14 Games/ $1200 SuperPC since Feb14

Lvl 6 - Silver

Wow. MP trophies, Prestige trophy, zombie trophies, challenge trophies, etc. Looks like COD : WaW may no longer be the most difficult COD to plat, but time will tell. All the same, some of these trophies look like they're going to be a pain in the ass one way or the other.......

"Stay Positive & Love Your Life"
    - 311 -

Deathless Destroyer

Quote Originally Posted by DETfaninATL View Post
    Wow. MP trophies, Prestige trophy, zombie trophies, challenge trophies, etc. Looks like COD : WaW may no longer be the most difficult COD to plat, but time will tell. All the same, some of these trophies look like they're going to be a pain in the ass one way or the other.......
    It depends on how good you are at FPS's.

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Encorporeus View Post
    It depends on how good you are at FPS's.
    I'm good enough, I suppose - see my trophy profile - and I love FPS games. I just happen to think some of these (without really knowing what all is involved) look like a pain in the ass. Seems to me the Treyarch developed games (WaW, BO, BO2 (??) ) have more difficult trophy sets than the Modern Warfare games.

Honestly though, my only real concern is with the 3 trophies where you have to win certain types of matches. I'm a decent FPS player but I can probably count the # of times I've outright 'won' a COD multiplayer match, for ANY of the games, on one hand. Maybe one or two of them will be team based? The league play one looks like it might be, but....???? Anyhow, we shall see.
    Last edited by DETfaninATL; 10-25-2012 at 07:29 PM.

"Stay Positive & Love Your Life"
    - 311 -

Lvl 1 - Bronze

yea that is true thank god it aint make it to max prestige.but still have to endure all the camping on the way to prestige is going to be a platinum job itself lol and challenges in campaign what crap are they going to drive you to do those.owell at the end of the day ill be platinuming this 1 lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12