View Poll Results: "How difficult is it to earn the platinum trophy for this game?"

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Very Easy

1 7.14%
  • Easy

0 0%
  • Moderate

8 57.14%
  • Hard

3 21.43%
  • Very Hard

2 14.29%

The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread

This is a discussion on The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread within the Call of Duty: Black Ops II forum, part of the C; (banner image pending) This thread is first and foremost a discussion thread , but it also has a poll. Please ...

The Incredible Marccap

The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread

(banner image pending)

This thread is first and foremost a discussion thread, but it also has a poll. Please do not vote in the poll until you have earned the platinum trophy for this game. That being said, we invite you to post below and discuss the difficult aspects of the game, even if you do not yet have the platinum trophy in your collection.

When you post, give more than just a number. Give reasons why you feel the game is easy or hard. What parts of the game are easy or hard? Were there collectibles? Were they a pain? Is there a required online component? How easy or hard is the online portion? What is the most frustrating part about the game?

Once you have obtained the platinum trophy, feel free to return to this thread and post your official vote. Say something to the effect of "I give this a 2 because there was only one tough spot and the collectibles were very easy to find". At this point, you may also add your vote to the poll.

The poll is public, meaning everyone can see how you vote.

Obvious spamming will not be tolerated. Moderators will take action against obvious spammers as necessary*.

*NOTE: This Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread and others like it constitute an Official Site Feature here at PS3T.com. Misuse of this thread or this poll may count as an abuse of a site feature which is expressly forbidden in the site rules. Moderators will give punishments as necessary.

Add Me on PSN - Marccap

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Outside of the challenges and the tower of babble trophy it was fairly easy to me
    Add me on Psn- Meil06

Lvl 2 - Bronze

i almost got the platinum, but im stuck at the challenges and tower of babble, tower of babble, is almost impossible without a lobby of pro's who know how to do it,...
    69 Games, Average % Game Completion 56.5%
    Updated 27/12/2013

Lvl 3 - Bronze

The trophy on working on is trying to complete all the single player challenges. So far no luck.
    So with that trophy and the zombies Easter egg (Tower of Babble)it is pretty hard.

Retired...

Moderate - All challenges just gets very annoying repeating missions again and again without restart the checkpoint. A few more challenges that was kinda tough but not bad. Last of zombie trophy as that was the hardest zombie trophy as its based on pure luck.

Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I think is fun so if you enjoy it and have skill on it I would say is a moderate platinum but if you are the kind of people who play cod for the easy plat. this call of duty is not your game. It has a couple of of hard trophies like tower of babble and even I who enjoy all the modes will say that the challenges in the campaign and the strike force missions are a pain in the ass.

Angel of Death

I haven't got the Plat yet, but I will be voting Easy. Me and my friends are pro at Zombies, MP just takes a bit, Veteran is a joke. The only annoying thing were the Challenges, which I still need to finish. I'm basingVeteran difficulty from when I played it on the 360.

Lvl 5 - Silver

i vote hard

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I voted hard, but mainly bc of Tower of Babble (not bc the trophy was ghard, but because how annoying and time consuming it was, plus no instructions within the game clear enough fo me to follow...had to use online guides and stuff) and some challenges were horribly stupid and when i had to restart a mission and watch the 45minutes intro cutscenes and mid-game cutscenes, it just became a major pain in the behind. fortunately, for the last challenges (the difficult ones for me), i found a way of "creating" checkpoints that aliviated the pain of restarting the mission...zibby in 60sec was not annoying anymore, lol! I did this last night, and today i am trading in the game for good....dont wanna see it again ever, hehehe!!!

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by cengizbobengiz View Post
    I haven't got the Plat yet, but I will be voting Easy. Me and my friends are pro at Zombies, MP just takes a bit, Veteran is a joke. The only annoying thing were the Challenges, which I still need to finish. I'm basingVeteran difficulty from when I played it on the 360.

AMAZING!!!! This kid got all the campaign, multiplayer and zombie trophies all within mini nuts of each other! No wonder you found it easy o_O
    BLANK FRIEND REQUEST WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED!

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Moderate, but I tooK forever to plat this because I couldn't stomach the cut scenes.

Play on story and quit to dashboard if you stuff up so you don't need to restart!!!
    My FAV plats:Bioshock, Fallout, Crysis, Dead Space, Dead Island, RE, Prince of Persia and all the different versions of those games.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I would say that this game's Plat was just moderately difficult. It really wasn't that tough, but the challenges were SO annoying. Having to replay a mission over and over again really got on my nerves.

I did enjoy the Zombie Mode, but the trophies were a grind. These Easter Eggs are way to elaborate for me sometimes.
    Sometimes, I wish life had a Pause Button....