Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

The Official Call of Duty: Black Ops II Boosting Thread

This is a discussion on The Official Call of Duty: Black Ops II Boosting Thread within the Call of Duty: Black Ops II forum, part of the C; Hey Guys, me and a mate are looking for a couple of people to do the High Maintenance Easter egg ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Hey Guys, me and a mate are looking for a couple of people to do the High Maintenance Easter egg on the Die Rise Map. No dreamers please. we wanna get this shit over and one with. we from Australia. Add Rob_168. cheers!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Wat up gamerz!!! Looking to boost the zombie trophies: Tower of Babble and High Maintenance...........if you are interested add me on psn: iARCOi................i have a mic and speak english and spanish......see you then

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Hey everyone! I am looking for some people to do tower of babble... hope its not too late to find some! add me leaving a message saying tower of babble or something. I have a mic
    psn: biffleboy16

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Wat up gamerz!!! Im still needing help on the TOWER OF BABBLE and HIGH MAITENANCE trophies........i found two other people who are willing to help with the TOWER OF BABBLE trophy........so if any one is interested add me psn: iARCOi............it would be much easier to communicate if you have a mic...........i have a mic and speak english and spanish......see you then

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Add me for tower of babble Richtofen side.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I am in desperate need of people to help with the high maintenance trophy. Prefer decent players with a good knowledge of the map & steps to complete the Easter egg. I have a mic & I'm in central standard time zone. Psn - jday81.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Hey guys. I need help getting the Tower of Babble trophy. i speak English and i do have a mic. Message me at VenomousShadow99 =) thanks

: Batman Arkham Asylum, inFamous, Uncharted 2, COD Modern Warfare 2, Assassin's Creed 2, God of War III, Red Dead Redemption, COD Black Ops, Mass Effect 2, Killzone 3, Portal 2, Batman Arkham City, Uncharted 3, TES Skyrim, Assassin's Creed Revelations, Jak & Daxter TPL, Mass Effect 3, The Walking Dead, Bioshock Infinite

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Only High Maintenance trophy left to get. Add me - maca3000 (UK)

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Boosting help....

Hi I'm pretty new to the psn thread posting but I'm after getting any help possible with any of the zombie trophies on bo 2 I'm on every day and I'm from the UK... Message my psn Id BIG-DADDY-MAC with zombies help an I will add ASAP thanks everyone

PRO Member

Looking to boost diner trophies.

aledon1
    -4 gmt

PRO Member

Looking to put together a crew to tackle High Maintenance. Mics a must. Friend SeaJay27th with BO2 Z in the message.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I notice many people here have requested help for Tower of Babble, but the latest ones date November of 2012. BC of this, I will start another request for help with Tower of Babble - Maxxi's side.
    I have read the steps and watched some videos, but to me, it rarely works out as easy as the videos show, so I prefer saying Im not too familiar with the process for the moment. I am planning to build the obelisk/table by the tower since i know i can do that by myself, so pretty much it will be a matter of getting the necessary guys to have 4 turbines and EMP's for the electrified zombie dude to go down easier adn of course, survive the wave of zombie until he decided to show up.
    I have a Mic and i can make it past wave 10 by myself (no expert, but i dont suck either); I am from new jersey, USA and I am usually on 10pm and on EST time.

Anybody interested?

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by mapachiniartaud View Post
    Hey! I'm searching for the online Zombies trophies, like Tower of Bable, etc.
    Add me: mapachiniartaud

(:
    My awesome Internet is not working today (just got off the phone with them and I'm using my phone's data to go online) so I can't add you tonight. Send me an invite and I'll accept it tomorrow since apparently I have to change the equipment.

sucks!!!!

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Hi, I need help with High Maintenance.
    Add me PSN Heroman25.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Looking for headshot/knife/shield boosts. Aquamaniac7

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I still need Don't Fire Until You See and Tower Of Babble for Platinum.

I'm planning on going for ToB Fri night between 7pm - 2am (GMT)

I've tried it 3 times and we've killed 'Him' every time just can't get the 2 turbines down.... we keep getting a little excited, scattering and getting killed rather than killing zombies in the cornfield until we're down to 2 or 3.

We've been doing the easiest technique just to get the trophies so are using this video: YouTube Video
    You don't need to build the nav card table etc just need emps and turbines... can be done with 2 people but 3 or 4 makes things easier.

Add me if you'd like to try it this weekend, I'd like to get plat out of the way and move on to Dead Space 3 plat.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

PSN: Yaminson
    Just looking to boost my SMAW double kills (and RPG doubles and triple when I unlock it).

Add it!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Hey guys, looking to do Tower of Babble, last non-DLC zombies trophy I need for platinum.
    Add me - FlordelizaD

Lvl 1 - Bronze

add me for zombies trophy stunna_fat_joe

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Finally got it! Thanks to Diddle666 and his friend, SuperJIN, we were able to get Tower of Babble over and done with!

Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast