Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

The Official Call of Duty: Black Ops II Boosting Thread

This is a discussion on The Official Call of Duty: Black Ops II Boosting Thread within the Call of Duty: Black Ops II forum, part of the C; I need all Mob of the dead trophies.. i have a mic and I'm a dedicated booster.. I'll b on ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I need all Mob of the dead trophies.. i have a mic and I'm a dedicated booster.. I'll b on 24/7 add my psn nuntheone

PRO Member

Looking to get all Mob of the dead trophies.. I have a mic. Friend SeaJay27th with MOTD in the message block.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Need partners for Die Rise and Mob of the Dead easter eggs.

PSN ID: Vampirelovr

Lvl 1 - Bronze

im looking dedicated boosters and non slackers to get high maitenance done as well as all mob of the dead...i have a mic
    my psn is: oniookamisama

Lvl 1 - Bronze

looking for help on die rise for the high maintenance trophy... got all other black ops trophies so willing to help any one else. gota mic and know how to do all trophies. add psn: donerkebabman

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Looking for a group to do the "easy" run of Tower Of Babel on my new account, add Demon_Devil_Dog, will also be getting the DLC soon so will also get those trophies done

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I need help obtaining the Tower of Babble trophy. It's the last one I need for the platinum. I'm in EST and I have a mic.

: Batman Arkham Asylum, inFamous, Uncharted 2, COD Modern Warfare 2, Assassin's Creed 2, God of War III, Red Dead Redemption, COD Black Ops, Mass Effect 2, Killzone 3, Portal 2, Batman Arkham City, Uncharted 3, TES Skyrim, Assassin's Creed Revelations, Jak & Daxter TPL, Mass Effect 3, The Walking Dead, Bioshock Infinite

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Done boosting
    Last edited by CobraG7; 07-08-2013 at 07:24 PM.

Lvl 5 - Silver

need help to get TOWER OF BABBLE add me PSN: theboykiller01 i dont have mic but know the steps ( maxis path)

Sic Vis Pacem Bellum

i havent played much of zombies in this game but need help with getting trophies for them
    i have all except the uprising DLC

just put BO2 in subject if you send a request thanks
    Signature Provided By Djunglist

Lvl 9 - Gold

trying to put together a 4-player TranZit Easter Egg game. so far its me and another player from here.
    psn id: BIOHAZARD-R-US
    message first with "TranZit Easter Egg" as the subject then send a friend request.
    no blank requests will be accepted

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Hello i need all zombie trophies for platinum not worried about DLCs im off sundays and mondays and am a dedicated booster please hit me up with a message EDUBBLE702 need 3 people for easter egg trophy

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Finally got Tower Of Babble and Plat last night , I ended up doing it myself with two controllers.... it's hard but it works!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Dee-C View Post
    Finally got Tower Of Babble and Plat last night , I ended up doing it myself with two controllers.... it's hard but it works!
    Does that mean it can still be done with 2 players?

As I'm struggling to find 4 players.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

I personally did it with 4 players but I've seen videos on Youtube of people doing it with only 2. Apparently you both need a turbine and EMP grenades. You do the usual steps and then you place your turbine down by a street lamp and throw your EMP before jumping through the teleporter and throwing another EMP at the same time.

It's the multiple play throughs of the campaign that I find annoying as there's that and then all the challenges to get too.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Still need Tower of Babble please hit me up with TOB message PSN:EDUBBLE702

Lvl 10 - Platinum

Anyone add me for uprising dlc trophies only, im experienced zombie player with all zombie trophies except this dlc and also must have mic
    fffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by doig86 View Post
    Does that mean it can still be done with 2 players?

As I'm struggling to find 4 players.
    Here's what I done.

First off do a few solo matches and bank about 40 - 60k just to be on the safe side.

Also helps to have Permanent Juggernog and Insta Revive.

Start a custom game on 'Original' difficulty, Don't set to 'Easy' or it wont work

DO NOT sprint, fire your gun or use the turbine whilst at the depot.

Start with controller 2 and knife two of the sleepers and open the depot doors (no turbine) Place controller 2 by the work bench and pick up controller 1.

Knife 1 sleeper and I usually leave the sleeper by the turbine part in the corner (rudder) alone as he has less chance of being bumped by the walkers.

Kill the walkers that come for you. Once they are dead you should still be on round 1 with 1 sleeper in the corner and controller 2 at the depot.
    If the sleeper wakes or dies and round 2 starts just restart.

Build the turbine and have both controllers pick one up then return controller 2 to the corner (Don't use the turbines)

Walk towards the bank, once you reach the fog and hear the face hugger guys coming for you then you can sprint. You should have 1000 from killing the walkers so open the bank door, grenade the bank vault and take about 30 - 40k (saves coming back)

Run back towards the depot but just as you approach before leaving the fog start walking again. Walk towards the diner and again once you reach the fog you can sprint again.

Get to the diner and hit the box until you get EMP's... my set-up was usually a Ray Gun, RPD and EMP's depending on how lucky you are you will probably have to move around a bit but just keep an eye on the spot light in the sky to locate the box. Remembering to walk if you have to go through the depot.

Whilst moving around the map if you pass the power plant then open the door, collect the parts and turn on the power, Maxis will talk saying you must turn off the power, let him finish talking and turn off the power, as soon as you flip the switch put your character under the shutter door (by the steps) so it can't close and wait until Maxis say's you can continue with your other tasks then you can continue looking for EMP's or making your way to the bank.

Once you've got the EMPs and have turned on/off the power return to the bank and put any money you have remaining back in and wait for the bus. Jump on and open the doors, place controller 1 in the centre of the bus and pick up controller 2. Once the bus arrives at the depot wait until you hear the 2nd horn and the bus is about to go and walk controller 2 onto the bus closing the doors behind you.

This is probably the trickier part, the sleeper will wake once you leave the area and run for the bus but you want to keep him alive until you reach the cornfield. When you reach the diner and the farm just take controller 2 off the bus and run him to the corner of the map so the walker follows you. A few times for me he wouldn't leave the bus alone.. like he was only after controller 1 so you might need to move controller 1 off to get the walker away from the windows and then back on. (Also to speed the driver up I find closing the doors and knifing him once works)

Before leaving the farm make sure the walker isn't hanging on to the bus... if he is then make sure the window is fully boarded up. Open the doors and place controller 2 right by the door and controller 1 near him. Once you see the corn field and the entrance to the tower jump off and run as fast as you can to the tower, once controller 2 is safe then pick up controller 1 who by this time will be or almost at the town, run back to the tower and get to the other character before the walker does (you need to keep him alive)

Once both controllers are at the tower place controller 2 to the right of where the nav card table would be and press left on the d-pad to bring out the turbine but don't set it down yet. Now using controller 1 run your character in circles so the walker follows you and wait until the lightening is really strong. A good way to tell when it's right is if you look directly up in the centre of the tower and if you see lightening flash twice above then it's time to kill the last walker.

I managed to get 'Him' to appear on round 4 but just keep doing it until he appears... hopefully before round 8 as that's when it usually get a bit too much.

As soon as he appears (you'll see a white ball of sparks through the corn coming from the left or right path) place controller 2's turbine down. Maxis will say you need more power so place your turbine down to the left of the nav card table. This will draw 'Him' in.

Just jump around and run back and forth dodging his attacks and killing any zombies that come at you (if controller two goes down then try revive him but if it's too risky wait until you've killed 'Him') Wait until the electric guy is in the centre of the tower and throw ONE EMP grenade (make sure to keep 1 grenade) try throw it towards the fence opposite the turbines just so you don't fry them.

If you've done it right the electric guy will flip and fly up inside the centre of the tower and Maxis will talk saying you've done great etc.

Now for the part I found most tricky.. make both characters pick up their turbines again and keep running in circles killing zombies but make sure you keep 1 zombie alive and also no crawlers! once you are down to your last zombie throw your last EMP grenade. This will cause the zombie to fall asleep and he'll just 'sleep walk' and won't attack you. Similar to the depot you can't run, gun or use your turbine near him or he'll wake again.

Place controller 1 in the corner (he can't leave the area without causing the ... sleep walker from waking) walk controller 2 out of the corn field towards the Diner, once you are past the entrance and near the burning cars you can sprint. Once controller 2 is at the Diner, place him at the shed in front of the light, hit left on the D-pad again so the turbine is ready. Now pick up controller 1 and run to the street light to the right of the corn field entrance, you will be attacked by the face hugger guys but once you are at the light and killed the face huggers put your turbine down and at the same time him R1 on controller 2 so the other turbine goes down.

If it's all been done correctly the lights should spark orange, Maxis will say another few works and your trophy will ding!

________________________________________________________________________________ ___

Sorry if this is a little confusing but it's hard to explain by text and no visuals. If you have any questions just PM me.

Personally it took me a few tries... 2 of which I died just before putting the turbines down. It would be easier if you had someone who could look after controller 2 but at-least it can still be done with 1 person.

Good luck!

Forget I Was Ever Here

Anybody up for some Tower of Babble…. Yoo_Hoo_Sniper

It is time for me to go underground

Lvl 1 - Bronze

i need to boost for camo my psn is zidane5986 i have a mic. anytime today and tomorow

Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast