Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

The Official Call of Duty: Black Ops II Boosting Thread

This is a discussion on The Official Call of Duty: Black Ops II Boosting Thread within the Call of Duty: Black Ops II forum, part of the C; add me for boosting tower of babbel trophies psn id tottenhamshelf have a mic :-)...

PRO Member

add me for boosting tower of babbel trophies psn id tottenhamshelf
    have a mic :-)

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Add us for the Zombie trophies! I have a mic but doesn't seem to be working. I will try to get it working though. We are playing on my friends account so add:
    Death-WEB666

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Looking for people to get the trophy tonite! Seajay27th tottenhamshelf you guys in?? I've built the table already, and have all other zombies trophies (WAW, black ops, black ops 2) except this one.

Psn: ignigknok_N_Er

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Ignigknok_n_Er View Post
    Looking for people to get the trophy tonite! Seajay27th tottenhamshelf you guys in?? I've built the table already, and have all other zombies trophies (WAW, black ops, black ops 2) except this one.

Psn: ignigknok_N_Er
    I'm in mate. Just added you. Will admit I haven't played Zombies yet but I am a good gamer and will do as I am told!

Death-WEB666

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Looking 3 people to help for the trophies Zombies. also i do have a Mic, PSN DaisyFan and also please before sent me a friend request tell me if its for Zombies trophies so i can be sure its from here. sorry for the awful english, have a great day.

Tower of Babble,Don't Fire Until You See,The Lights Of Their Eyes, Undead Man's Party Bus,Dance On My Grave, Happy Hour, Fuel Efficient,You Have No Power Over Me,Standard Equipment May Vary,

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Willing to help with zombies add me psn: thejoke123 , tell me what to do and i'll listen im a good survivor i have a messed up mic but i can try o make it work by doing somethings but add me and we can play right now

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Im looking for people to play multiplayer and zombies I like objective games im good in zombie mode but no idea how to do trophies

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Still looking for help. Started a game with 3 others this evening but as I am new to Zombies mode I had no idea what I was supposed to be doing so if 3 people who are a little better organised and are willing to explain what we're going for etc want to try for all the Zombies trophies then add me:

On friends account Death-WEB666

Lvl 6 - Silver

I'm looking to hook up with 3 other players who need the 'Tower Of Babble' like I do. I play every night (Sun., M, W, F : 10/1030p - 1a-ish / T, Th, Sat. 8p - 1a-ish & later on Sat. all times EST / GMT -5hrs) and I'll be dedicated as hell until we get the trophy. I'm a decent zombies player; not the greatest, not the worst and I'm good at following instruction. VERY MUCH want to pop this sucker so shoot me a friend request and let's get this done! My PSN ID is : DETfaninATL

I also have a mic and keyboard, in case you were wondering.

FYI, it's my understanding that if anyone in the party already has the trophy, it will prevent it from popping for anyone else as it will cause the voices to be too low to be heard (???) so I'd like to do this trophy w/ 3 others that don't already have it.

UPDATE as of 11.23.12 : I just got the Tower Of Babbble trophy so I can no longer boost that with anyone, but I'll be happy to help anyone get any other zombie trophies they need. Private message me through this site first before sending me a PSN friend request, please.
    Last edited by DETfaninATL; 11-23-2012 at 03:02 PM.

"Stay Positive & Love Your Life"
    - 311 -

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Sorry I'm new to the site didn't realize I'd get responses so quick. I'll be on tonight 9:30pm CT. I will get this trophy tonight so grab a bite to eat, let it digest, then join me to make this thing pop, I added 5 new ppl from this site just now so hopefully at least 3 are on at 9:30

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Add me for the freakin Babble trophy!!!
    ikeelyou300

I have a mic and I have a good strategy that should make the trophy much less frustrating.

***Before we boost though here are some guides you should check out.
    Strategy: CoDz Forum • View topic - Tranzit EE Massive in depth Walkthrough Strats, and Q&A Post
    Info: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...yclVBZ1E&pli=1
    Map: TranZit - The Call of Duty Wiki - Black Ops II, Modern Warfare 3, and more!
    You're welcome.

For anyone who doesn't know these things yet, here are a few pro tips. Not all of these are included in the above.
    -As of now if you revive someone about 16 times in the same round of tranzit you can get a permanent quick revive perk which saves to your profile. Meaning you'll never have to buy quick revive again. This will make the EE easier if someone gets downed.
    -You can store money in the town bank and a gun in the fridge which will also save to your profile. Meaning you can take out these in any future game (as long as you play online when you store/withdraw it). If you store money before we try the EE you can take money out of the bank and get all the equipment you need on round one. That way when you go to the spire it will be much easier to survive until Mr. Electric comes.
    -Crawlers die now if you get to far away from them. It's better to just leave a walker alive. Maybe even 2 so they don't start running. If you are on round 1 the zombies are like snails so just leave a couple alive and you're good. If you move away from them they will respawn closer to you, but the round won't end. You can take a zombie on the bus with you. They move slowly on the bus and are not a threat.
    -Mr. electric zombie will usually spawn when the sky is FILLED with lightning. Not just when the lightning is over the spire. Lightning has to be everywhere. Keeping a walker alive until then might help. Or you you can just wait. He'll come eventually.
    -You have to wait until the zombie is under the spire and maxis says "kill the creature" to kill him.
    -Emp's or galva knuckles are good to take out the electric zombie. Galva knuckles are hard to get though and cost a lot. You can get them by putting the hatch to the bus on the roof of the diner and climbing up.
    -The bus driver WILL KICK YOU OFF THE BUS. If you knife him too many times. All you need to do to make him drive is get everyone on the bus. Close the doors. And knife him 1-2 times. Knifing him more wont make him go faster it will just get you killed. Patience is a vertue.
    -When you turn on the power at the power station you will be stuck behind the bus when you drop down again, unless you attach the ladder to the bus. So it might be worth it attaching the ladder, but anyway just be prepared. If you stay near the front door you can get on the bus again as it leaves.
    -If you miss the bus it's usually best to just wait for him to come around again because of the lava, but there is no lava between the power station and the town or the corn field so you should be safe running there, especially if one person distracts the walker(s) for you. Also, you can get to the town early from the diner. There is a pool of lava that only the bus can pass, but once you leave the diner on the bus and pass over this pool you may be able to jump off the bus and go straight to town. Look at the map above.
    -Perks do not work without power so don't even try getting them.
    -The turbines will break eventually on their own without zombies hitting them so wait until the electric zombie comes to set them down. After killing him and hearing maxis you can pick them up again. Then wait for the last 2 people to go to the green lights at the bus stop and diner before setting all 4 of your turbines down again. 2 under spire, 2 under lights.

Well I think that's all I have for you. I want to get people educated before they start getting this trophy and die of frustration because it is a very hard trophy.

Remember to add me: ikeelyou300 !!!!!!!!!!
    Thank you!!!

PRO Member

Will be on tonight until we get this done, add me, will be playing all night :-)

PRO Member

Also any uk players trying to organise a session tonight about 9ish anyone interested let me know, I will put your name down

1. Tottenhamshelf

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Seajay27th just a heads up. You need to build the obelisk table with the 3 other ppl your doing the trophy with. If there's anyone in the lobby that has not built the table in a prior game, then the pieces to the table will be able to be picked up again. So in short you build the table in multiplayer and it'll always be there solo, but building the table solo doesn't render the table built in games where you have 1 or more played that haven't already completed the table under the tower (obelisk).

Last nite we built the table and our 4th guy pussed out and went to bed. After adding another person we had to build the table. Well we left that lobby and went back in with just the 3 of us from the prior game and the table was there. So hopefully this saves you hours of time towards this trophy.

Also you CAN do this Easter egg TWO times. The maxis way (easy way) and the rictophen way which requires all players to have emps, soo don't do that way or you'll be at it awhile.

I'll post a link to the video of my game last nite. Tip: bank 5000 points. Thats the town door b24r (the bus pistol) and the bowie knife. The Bowie knife is the best weapon when you defending the turbines in the cornfield. It will kill one stab until round 11 and there's no where to buy ammo the cornfield.

Add me if you need the "don't fire until you see trophy. I got 3 others and myself this trophy in one game

PRO Member

Happy Thanksgiving! I will be back on tomorrow morning early while others are out doing black friday shopping. I have a mic, the table built, money in the bank and I'm ready to get this done. I'm EST. Firend SeaJay27th with BO2 Zombies in the request. Enjoy turkey day!

PRO Member

Great post ikeelyou300 ! I'll be sure to friend you!

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ignigknok_n_Er View Post
    Seajay27th just a heads up. You need to build the obelisk table with the 3 other ppl your doing the trophy with. If there's anyone in the lobby that has not built the table in a prior game, then the pieces to the table will be able to be picked up again. So in short you build the table in multiplayer and it'll always be there solo, but building the table solo doesn't render the table built in games where you have 1 or more played that haven't already completed the table under the tower (obelisk).

Last nite we built the table and our 4th guy pussed out and went to bed. After adding another person we had to build the table. Well we left that lobby and went back in with just the 3 of us from the prior game and the table was there. So hopefully this saves you hours of time towards this trophy.

Also you CAN do this Easter egg TWO times. The maxis way (easy way) and the rictophen way which requires all players to have emps, soo don't do that way or you'll be at it awhile.

I'll post a link to the video of my game last nite. Tip: bank 5000 points. Thats the town door b24r (the bus pistol) and the bowie knife. The Bowie knife is the best weapon when you defending the turbines in the cornfield. It will kill one stab until round 11 and there's no where to buy ammo the cornfield.

Add me if you need the "don't fire until you see trophy. I got 3 others and myself this trophy in one game
    Thanks for the heads up! I'll be sure to add you for future zombie antics!

Threat

Looking for 3 other people to do Tower of Babble with (TranZit easter egg).
    Thanks to djunglist for the sig and avy

PRO Member

Thanks!

Great trophy run by Ignigknok_N_Er, goonpj and TTender! Hopefully we can take on the Richtofen method during another run. Thanks again!
    Last edited by SeaJay27th; 11-23-2012 at 08:20 AM.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I'm done boosting tower of babble Easter egg. Thanks to seajay27th, ttender, and GoonPJ. Hell of a game, we had to deal with the bus death glitch and first go around one of Our turbine got shut off by a zombie first game. Glad it's over, easy Easter egg to understand but the bus makes it physically frustrating to accomplish. Shout out to my team!!

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast