Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

The Official Call of Duty: Black Ops II Boosting Thread

This is a discussion on The Official Call of Duty: Black Ops II Boosting Thread within the Call of Duty: Black Ops II forum, part of the C; Originally Posted by Bai Shi Lin looking to boost all zombie trophies, I have a mic. PSN ID: Bai_Shi-lin I'm ...

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Bai Shi Lin View Post
    looking to boost all zombie trophies, I have a mic.

PSN ID: Bai_Shi-lin
    I'm down to boost tower of babble with ya...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Hello, fellow Sony fanatics! This is my first post so i do apoligize if it is bad. This weekend ( Saturday, December 8th, 12:00 pm Central U.S. time and Sunday, December 9th at the same time.) I will be [COLOR=#417394 !important][COLOR=#417394 !important]hosting[/COLOR][/COLOR] a zombie trophy boosting match to try and achieve the following- Don't Fire Until You See..., You Have No Power Over Me, [COLOR=#417394 !important][COLOR=#417394 !important]Dance[/COLOR][/COLOR] On My Grave, Standard Equipment May Vary, and the infamous [COLOR=#417394 !important][COLOR=#417394 !important]Tower[/COLOR][/COLOR] of Babble. I am a very experienced player (Not bragging) and can asure you that we will get the previously listed trophies and any other trophies you require for the platinum. Who ever replies/ adds me on [COLOR=#417394 !important][COLOR=#417394 !important]PSN[/COLOR][/COLOR] first will get their choice of what trophy to go for first. You have my word I will not abandon you soon as I get what I need. I have a few strategies for some of the difficult trophies. Such as we will be doing the simpler Dr. Ludvig Maxis version of the Tower of Babble trophy Easter Egg. Finally i will say once the Saturday match is full i will create another post saying that Sunday is available. NOTE You can only perform the Easter Egg once! Saturday is the only chance for Tower of Babble, unless it is a complete failure.

Lvl 5 - Silver

I'm needing the tower of babble trophy

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Soap_Mac-Breer7 View Post
    Hello, fellow Sony fanatics! This is my first post so i do apoligize if it is bad. This weekend ( Saturday, December 8th, 12:00 pm Central U.S. time and Sunday, December 9th at the same time.) I will be [COLOR=#417394 !important][COLOR=#417394 !important]hosting[/COLOR][/COLOR] a zombie trophy boosting match to try and achieve the following- Don't Fire Until You See..., You Have No Power Over Me, [COLOR=#417394 !important][COLOR=#417394 !important]Dance[/COLOR][/COLOR] On My Grave, Standard Equipment May Vary, and the infamous [COLOR=#417394 !important][COLOR=#417394 !important]Tower[/COLOR][/COLOR] of Babble. I am a very experienced player (Not bragging) and can asure you that we will get the previously listed trophies and any other trophies you require for the platinum. Who ever replies/ adds me on [COLOR=#417394 !important][COLOR=#417394 !important]PSN[/COLOR][/COLOR] first will get their choice of what trophy to go for first. You have my word I will not abandon you soon as I get what I need. I have a few strategies for some of the difficult trophies. Such as we will be doing the simpler Dr. Ludvig Maxis version of the Tower of Babble trophy Easter Egg. Finally i will say once the Saturday match is full i will create another post saying that Sunday is available. NOTE You can only perform the Easter Egg once! Saturday is the only chance for Tower of Babble, unless it is a complete failure.

wtf was that

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Lvl 1 - Bronze

hey are you still doing it?

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Please guys or girls I need help getting tower of bable, please add gt_king86

PRO Member

finished boosting that god awful babble trophy

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Needing players for babel and dont fire till you see trophies, add me with 'zombies' in the text box so i know why.
    (on a side note, can anyone confirm/deny that the babel trophy can be done with 2 players)

peace
    I contend that we are both athiests, i just believe in one less god than you. When you realise why you dismiss all other possible gods, you will realise why i dismiss yours.

PRO Member

Hey people,

me and a friend are playing zombies most nights trying to get the Tower of Babble achievement. Add me and im usually on around 9pm GMT.

No Longer In Need Of Boosters - Thanks guys

Thanks!
    Last edited by Mickage; 12-13-2012 at 12:12 PM. Reason: Trophy achieved

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I need help with Tower of Babble
    I have a mic
    I live in Australia

PSN - MiniKero8

CHEERS!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Thanks 2 the people who helped me get the tower of bable, im not playing tranzit anymore.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Anybody keen to get Tower of Babble this weekend? I'm free pretty much all weekend, my PSN is the same as my username.

Plat. Blackjack Warrior

NYC, NY ( Or where the Navy sends me :-D)

I'm willing to support anyone with the tower of babble as well. In exchange I'm looking for someone who's willing to support me to get a single bloodthirsty streak with crossbow. At this stage is almost impossible to get without help

Playing: Final Fantasy 14
    Latest /100%: Saint Rows 4
    Next Platinum/100% Goal: FF 14 (going to a LONG haul...)
    CLAN/GUILD: KUPO KNIGHTS - SARGATANAS SERVER
    LINK: http://kupoknights.guildwork.com/

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I need help with the tower of babble trophy, i have all the rest of the zombies trophies and im pretty good at zombies add. same as username

Lvl 3 - Bronze

If only you could hold 2 fans you could do it solo
    My FAV plats:Bioshock, Fallout, Crysis, Dead Space, Dead Island, RE, Prince of Persia and all the different versions of those games.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

guess i`ll make a attempt at boosting Tower of babble, but i`m not expecting much.wish they had at least they made it soloable D=
    PSN: Zyphric

Lvl 1 - Bronze

hey looking for two more people to boost with me and my friend Doksuri, its the last trophy i need and we are doing the Dr. maxis version since everyone we tried boosting with wanted to do the longer version :l add me if you want to help

Edited: found 2 people thanks!
    Last edited by Slate69; 12-16-2012 at 03:53 PM.

Huge Skip Bayless fan.

would like to boost pretty much every zombie trophy add me up AnAppealToHeaven

Formerly known as UrbanHellraiser

Lvl 1 - Bronze

still need to do tower of babble, add me up! im good at zombies!

PSN - MiniKero8

Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast