Midnight release

This is a discussion on Midnight release within the Call of Duty: Black Ops II forum, part of the C; Anyone getting it at midnight, I am, I will be playing multiplayer right away, add me if anyone up for ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Midnight release

Anyone getting it at midnight, I am, I will be playing multiplayer right away, add me if anyone up for some domination

-i- love myself.

I'm not, I'm going to be picking this game up during holiday sales. Have fun waiting in line and dominating!

Threat

I have it pre-ordered but won't pick it up until tomorrow and probably won't have time to play it until Friday.
    Thanks to djunglist for the sig and avy

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Qurb View Post
    I'm not, I'm going to be picking this game up during holiday sales. Have fun waiting in line and dominating!
    Welli won't wait long since my buddy owns the store, but I remember lines for first Black Ops.

Forget I Was Ever Here

I forgot tonight was the midnight release I'll prob drive over and pick it up around 12:10 or so since the line will be long, the GameStop I went to had about 500 people in line for Halo while I was the only 1 waiting for LBPK haha…This game is by no means important to me so I'll pick it up in the morning after I head to the store.

It is time for me to go underground

Prayer Warrior

now i by no means am a CoD fan. in fact i hate CoD because i think they milk to series too much but as long as there are mindless sheep to buy their products then they will keep pumping out crap. however.....the exception to the rule is back ops 2. i'm not going to the midnight release and don't even have it pre ordered but i plan on picking it up while i'm black friday shopping for cheap. i really think this will be one of the best shooters to come out in a while. i have very high hopes for the campaign and actually look forward to playing it. i'm surprised lol

ps3trophies.com member since April 2009

The Bushiest Pig

I was going to go because I had off of school tomorrow BUT Hurricane Sandy caused us to have 3 days off, thus moving the day off to Friday.
    1st Place - VITA Trophy Guide of the Year, 2012 - Uncharted: Golden Abyss

2nd Place - CB Personality of the Year, 2011

2nd Place - DLC Trophy Guide of the Year, 2011 - Call of Duty: Black Ops Rezurrection

Up the Irons!

No, I don't care about the game.

Toggle Spoiler

"Nobody wants him, He just stares at the world,
    Planning his vengeance, That he will soon unfurl"
    - Iron Man by Black Sabbath

"You tell me what is honesty,
    When all around is death and cruelty"
    - Mother of Mercy by Iron Maiden

Since Aug. 09

Quote Originally Posted by AlecDawesome View Post
    I have it pre-ordered but won't pick it up until tomorrow and probably won't have time to play it until Friday.
    this is about what im doing, wish i could go tonight no doubt. hope you end up liking it sparx...guess im one of the sheep lol. im really a sucker for zombies.

Dominate!

Forget I Was Ever Here

Yes I wasn't going to go but I did and got #27 so it will be a quick turn…but I won't be playing it tonight and I am only a Zombies fan

It is time for me to go underground

Lvl 9 - Gold

If I didn't have classes tomorrow, I would. I'll be getting it after school and I will play it then.
    > LIKE my Facebook page, where I post Gaming News!! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Evere...22814831104589 <

Add me on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/The1TheBob?ref=tn_tnmn

Follow me - https://twitter.com/The1TheBob

My FAVE FIVE:

WWE: Goldust, Zack Ryder, Bray Wyatt, Cody Rhodes, Big E Langston

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by APriceless View Post
    No, I don't care about the game.
    I always find comments like this amusing. You say you don't care about the game (almost like it's some badge of honor), but yet, here you are caring enough to post up in a forum about t. So which is it?

To stay with the topic of this thread though, even though I did pre-order it, I won't be picking it up until I get off work tomorrow. It's not going anywhere........

"Stay Positive & Love Your Life"
    - 311 -

Prayer Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by kiona05 View Post
    this is about what im doing, wish i could go tonight no doubt. hope you end up liking it sparx...guess im one of the sheep lol. im really a sucker for zombies.
    sorry man no offense. i wasn't directing that comment at any person here. i was directing it at people who buy a CoD game just because it's CoD and don't care if it's good or not. out of the orginial trilogy CoD 2 big red 1 was the best. then they revolutionized the series with modern warfare 1 and now they are doing it again with black ops 2. black ops 1 was ok but didn't really bring much new to the table. of course these are just my opinions and most people if not all won't even care what i have to say lol

ps3trophies.com member since April 2009

Bringing the PAIN

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny_Sparx View Post
    sorry man no offense. i wasn't directing that comment at any person here. i was directing it at people who buy a CoD game just because it's CoD and don't care if it's good or not. out of the orginial trilogy CoD 2 big red 1 was the best. then they revolutionized the series with modern warfare 1 and now they are doing it again with black ops 2. black ops 1 was ok but didn't really bring much new to the table. of course these are just my opinions and most people if not all won't even care what i have to say lol

Avi by:dsluckay
    Sig by:In2

Retired...

Gonna pick up this Wednesday or Friday due to my business work.

Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

Needz Trophy Card

got the game 16 minutes ago....already have plat. cant wait until next year's disappointment
    videogameman-If i was going to fuck my son, I'd kiss him first.
    Compalicious-in all fairness bodi, it is a bit on the big side
    bodigard-^^^that's what she said!

Ghost Assassin

I felt the call of duty series was dying when black ops came out and I lost all faith in the series when MW3 came out. Now I'm just waiting to see what Black Ops 2 will be like before I decide to buy it. Gameplaywise, the game looks the same and it looks like a re-skin of black ops; it doesn't look like it's worth it. Maybe I'll get it when the price drops, but for now there are better games to play and look forward to.