PARTY ANIMAL Trophy Question

This is a discussion on PARTY ANIMAL Trophy Question within the Call of Duty: Black Ops II forum, part of the C; I have a question about the trophy ‘Party Animal’ as this is the only trophy in this entire game that ...

Lvl 6 - Silver

PARTY ANIMAL Trophy Question

I have a question about the trophy ‘Party Animal’ as this is the only trophy in this entire game that I have any real concern over. My question is this: Does anyone know if this trophy can be achieved by playing in splitscreen and going to Multiplayer>Online>Custom Match, selecting Party Games and winning matches that way? Or do you have to place in the top 3 in ‘natural’ online public multiplayer? If the latter, I’m in for a seriously rough ride as I’m a pretty crappy-to-average player when it comes to MP in COD. I did manage to place 2nd in a game of Sticks and Stones this morning, but it was more luck than anything. Any solid info about my question (or tips, pointers, links, etc. as to how I could improve my play in MP – LOL!) would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

"Stay Positive & Love Your Life"
    - 311 -

Deathless Destroyer

Don't rush around too much, take your time. Apart from that you really need to learn from your mistakes etc.
    PSN/Steam ID is Icaraeus / 2 PS3s - 60GB 1st Gen YLOD'd 7 years, | 120GB Slim, 22 Games + Ton of Extras / PS4 500GB + 14 Games/ $1200 SuperPC since Feb14

SENNHEISER RS HDR 180 - FTW

Don't send blank requests or I will wreck you lel

since March '09

bro, that trophy is misleading. you dont have to outright win, just finish in the top3 10 times. i suggest doing it on One in the Chamber. its fast, fun and easy.