Nuketown for Battlefield 3 Online Pass!

This is a discussion on Nuketown for Battlefield 3 Online Pass! within the Call of Duty: Black Ops II forum, part of the C; Hello people! My younger brother, the biggest call of duty fan, everyday cries and annoys me to buy him the ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Nuketown for Battlefield 3 Online Pass!

Hello people!

My younger brother, the biggest call of duty fan, everyday cries and annoys me to buy him the Nuketown, and simply doesn't understand that you cannot buy it. Thus, I come here and ask for your help wonderful people.

If you have an extra code or want to let me log in on your account to download the map, I will give you a working Battlefield 3 Online Pass.
    I have one extra because I rented the game when it first came out and bought the online pass from psn. Few days later my gf bought me Battlefield 3 as a surprise, and I have the extra pass since then.

So if anybody would like to help me out, I will love you forever!
    Thanks guys :>

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Black Ops 2 comes with nuketown2025 even if you didn't preorder. At least at walmart it does. I didn't preorder and just walked in and bought it and the code was in there. My buddy bought it for crapbox and the same thing it had a code too.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I know, but I haven't bought the game yet, I rented it from GameFly

Lvl 1 - Bronze

If you rent then your gonna eventually return it right? Also I did to buy Call of duty: Black Ops II from walmart while getting marshmallows for my hot coco. On back of game it says NukeTown 2025 Bonus Map Included. Just get it from any store and buy it new so the code will work. Hopefully this helped you somewhat.

~ shark
    Don't grumble if you don't get what you want, your lucky you don't get what you deserve.