Zombie secrets

This is a discussion on Zombie secrets within the Call of Duty: Black Ops II forum, part of the C; So I looked through and haven't seen this anywhere so I thought I'd make a thread. I have found a ...

Lvl 4 - Silver

Zombie secrets

So I looked through and haven't seen this anywhere so I thought I'd make a thread. I have found a few things to help you all out. If you revive someone 15 or so times in a single round you will get Quick Revive for good as well as if you get two head shots with one bullet you will receive the aim assist perk from the last zombies (can't recall the name). Both of those you have for good even on a different session. I also noticed that if you rebuild so many boards don't know if its in one round or what and don't know the number they get replaced with metal boards. I assume this slows down the zombies a little more. If anyone else knows of anything else like this please do share. And again I do apologize if this is posted somewhere else I didn't see it.
    Outside the dream world, life can be harsh, even cruel, but it is life.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Can anyone confirm this?

Deathless Destroyer

The quick revive is a lie - reviving a person 15 times in a match will not give you infinite lives. Probably same with the boards and everything else.
    PSN/Steam ID is Icaraeus / 2 PS3s - 60GB 1st Gen YLOD'd 7 years, | 120GB Slim, 22 Games + Ton of Extras / PS4 500GB + 14 Games/ $1200 SuperPC since Feb14

SENNHEISER RS HDR 180 - FTW

Don't send blank requests or I will wreck you lel

Lvl 5 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Encorporeus View Post
    The quick revive is a lie - reviving a person 15 times in a match will not give you infinite lives. Probably same with the boards and everything else.
    That's because it doesn't give you infinite lives ******, it gives you a quicker quick revive without having to buy the quick revive perk.

I've been having problems on getting the head shot perk though I can't seem to get it

Deathless Destroyer

The way he said it sounded like you get it infinitely for the rest of the game - pardon me if it sounded very clear to you as I don't have the game yet. Good to see that you get annoyed at a comment about a disc which goes into a cd player and which runs interactive content.
    PSN/Steam ID is Icaraeus / 2 PS3s - 60GB 1st Gen YLOD'd 7 years, | 120GB Slim, 22 Games + Ton of Extras / PS4 500GB + 14 Games/ $1200 SuperPC since Feb14

SENNHEISER RS HDR 180 - FTW

Don't send blank requests or I will wreck you lel

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Encorporeus View Post
    The way he said it sounded like you get it infinitely for the rest of the game - pardon me if it sounded very clear to you as I don't have the game yet. Good to see that you get annoyed at a comment about a disc which goes into a cd player and which runs interactive content.
    "If you revive someone 15 or so times in a single round you will get Quick Revive for good". I don't understand how you can translate that to infinite lives. It's pretty clear to me what he means...permanent Quick Revive.
    "Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" -Epicurus.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Synyster_Death View Post
    "If you revive someone 15 or so times in a single round you will get Quick Revive for good". I don't understand how you can translate that to infinite lives. It's pretty clear to me what he means...permanent Quick Revive.
    Just what I was going to say. I think everybody understood what he meant by "Quick Revive for good.
    Platbar by Wadefan1

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I can confirm Perma-QuickRevive. I revived a mate 15 times in a match of tranzit and got the green dust, and the permanent QR. Takes u 2 secs to revive with that on and if u buy QR it takes 0.5 secs or so.

I also have permanent headshot damange thing (just headshotted 2-3 zombies with a sniper shot).

I am not aware of other perma-perks.

BUT, today I some how lost perma-QR and perma-headshot (not in the same match). I have no ideea why I lost them, but I managed to get perma-QR back and I'll get permanent headshot the next time I'll get a sniper in the box. I would like to know if they expire or if they went away by some bug/glitch tho.

...Fear is a luxury...

Lvl 2 - Bronze

all those 3 are true got them, but they will aventuly go away but it isnt to hard to get them back the barrier upgrade takes around 50 barriers put back
    69 Games, Average % Game Completion 56.5%
    Updated 27/12/2013

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Can also confirm the quick revive and head shot assist is real have done it.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Quick revive, Headshot perk & Barriers are all legit. You can lose them by doing certain things. After get'n the revive perk u can lose it if you start a revive and don't finish it. Barriers you lose if you don't rebuild a barrier per round or something along them lines. There's also a Permanent jug perk too. You lose the permanent jug if you buy the perk after having the perma jug and go down.

http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/Perma-Perks