Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Diamond Camo (The Camo Beyond Gold!)

This is a discussion on Diamond Camo (The Camo Beyond Gold!) within the Call of Duty: Black Ops II forum, part of the C; Originally Posted by curryboy14 So you got diamond for every primary gun? NICE! Do you get them to max level ...

Lvl 4 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by curryboy14 View Post
    So you got diamond for every primary gun? NICE! Do you get them to max level as well? That's what I do.

Anyway, once I finish off the M1216, I will have diamond shotguns, then the SMG and AR are pretty easy. Just wondering what is best game mode for pistols (for headshots) to get them quickly? I was thinking FFA?
    I have some maxed out but not all. I would prestige them as I went but didn't finish many. I started working on them now, and so far have found hardcore KC good for pistols
    Outside the dream world, life can be harsh, even cruel, but it is life.

Lvl 10 - Platinum

Quote Originally Posted by Alive26 View Post
    I have some maxed out but not all. I would prestige them as I went but didn't finish many. I started working on them now, and so far have found hardcore KC good for pistols
    But for headshots its pretty much one hit kill anyway right, so isnt it better not playing HC?
    fffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Lvl 4 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by curryboy14 View Post
    But for headshots its pretty much one hit kill anyway right, so isnt it better not playing HC?
    most likely i just find HC more fun in general and the headshots a little easier to get. I dunno if the hitbox is bigger or its just me but I get a lot of them.
    Outside the dream world, life can be harsh, even cruel, but it is life.

Lvl 10 - Platinum

Quote Originally Posted by Alive26 View Post
    most likely i just find HC more fun in general and the headshots a little easier to get. I dunno if the hitbox is bigger or its just me but I get a lot of them.
    OK well they are my last weapon category im trying so i still got a while. Right now im prestige 7, level 53. And i need to get diamond shotguns (M1216 only), SMG (everything but MSMC), AR and pistols.

Lvl 10 - Platinum

Got my diamond shotguns recently, now going for SMG's and just got PDW so now i have to get everything but PDW and MSMC.

Lvl 10 - Platinum

Got 5/8 diamonds right now. Just SMG, AR and pistols left.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

i currently have diamond for launchers and gold for combat knife, crossbow and ballastic... only need that assault....
    69 Games, Average % Game Completion 56.5%
    Updated 27/12/2013

Lvl 10 - Platinum

Quote Originally Posted by coolebud View Post
    i currently have diamond for launchers and gold for combat knife, crossbow and ballastic... only need that assault....
    Its not that hard for assault shield, just play some hardcore you will get it sooner than you think.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I have diamond SMG's, diamond shotguns, diamond special, a gold sniper and a couple of gold assault rifles.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123