hit detection sucks

This is a discussion on hit detection sucks within the Call of Duty: Black Ops II forum, part of the C; how could someone survive a shotgun blast at point blank range let alone two shots? this happens quite often so ...

Lvl 6 - Silver

hit detection sucks

how could someone survive a shotgun blast at point blank range let alone two shots? this happens quite often so its not a rare thing

Fight the Future

Can you do us all a favor and create a complaint thread? You don't need to start a new thread for each complaint you have, it just clutters up this forum. Thanks.

Lvl 4 - Silver

you'll realise how unreliable most guns are in BO2... when you find a gun that works for you, stick with it... until you find the next gun that works for you. regarding shotguns; i know how you feel. last time in nuketown i was using a shotty, a guy survived a point blank shot. the next time i saw him he was literally 40 meters away... and dies in one hit. screw shotguns.

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer"

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by James_Page View Post
    Can you do us all a favor and create a complaint thread? You don't need to start a new thread for each complaint you have, it just clutters up this forum. Thanks.
    i did but it got locked because ppl disagreed with me or whatever. but yeah i dont know why this game has these annoyances hopefully there wont be no more once these issues are addressed.

Gothams Silent Protector

This....again.....

Ghost Assassin

Maybe you should've made a poll to see whether anyone shares your opinion or whether you're all alone on this topic. If a tactic is not working, ADAPT. That is the key to any game. You can complain all you want, but the game will stay mostly the same unless a patch is made. Use whatever you are good with and don't try to go for a high K/D, otherwise you ruin your game experience.

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Danko1900 View Post
    Maybe you should've made a poll to see whether anyone shares your opinion or whether you're all alone on this topic. If a tactic is not working, ADAPT. That is the key to any game. You can complain all you want, but the game will stay mostly the same unless a patch is made. Use whatever you are good with and don't try to go for a high K/D, otherwise you ruin your game experience.
    i like to run n gun so i dont like camping but alot of ppl camp so there you go

Prayer Warrior

really? just really? why are you still complaining about this game. like i told you in one of your many "i hate CoD BO 2" threads. STOP playing the part of the game that is making you so mad. it's freaking CoD....it's made to induce rage online. please for the love of pete if you're going to continue to play the game and continue to cry about it then make 1 single thread and put all your complaints in there instead of cluttering up the forums with this garbage. thank you.

ps3trophies.com member since April 2009

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny_Sparx View Post
    really? just really? why are you still complaining about this game. like i told you in one of your many "i hate CoD BO 2" threads. STOP playing the part of the game that is making you so mad. it's freaking CoD....it's made to induce rage online. please for the love of pete if you're going to continue to play the game and continue to cry about it then make 1 single thread and put all your complaints in there instead of cluttering up the forums with this garbage. thank you.
    stop being so sensitive i would not have created another if you guys hadnt caused the other one to be locked

Gothams Silent Protector

I think you would receive better feedback if you posted these opinions on your visitor message part of your profile.

Just throwing that out there.

Sic Vis Pacem Bellum

The game is fun that's all I care about and I hate FPS, your problem seems to be what we all face and that's lag and delay
    what kinda ruins my experience is playing people from chile, Mexico, or some foreign place because my bullets never connect
    but I hope they can fix the lag that's all, KDR means nothing
    Signature Provided By Djunglist

Ice Cream Firefighter

Quote Originally Posted by AJL_LEYJA View Post
    i did but it got locked because ppl disagreed with me or whatever. but yeah i dont know why this game has these annoyances hopefully there wont be no more once these issues are addressed.
    Make a Checklist & it will remain open & you can complain about whatever your heart desires you could call it your hate CL

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

Deathless Destroyer

I made a thread where we can post our complaints..
    PSN/Steam ID is Icaraeus / 2 PS3s - 60GB 1st Gen YLOD'd 7 years, | 120GB Slim, 22 Games + Ton of Extras / PS4 500GB + 14 Games/ $1200 SuperPC since Feb14

SENNHEISER RS HDR 180 - FTW

Don't send blank requests or I will wreck you lel

Prayer Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by AJL_LEYJA View Post
    stop being so sensitive i would not have created another if you guys hadnt caused the other one to be locked
    you're the one crying like a little bitch over every little thing in the game and you call me sensitive? HA!!! that's the pot calling the kettle black ain't it. damn you crack me up

Gothams Silent Protector

I've realized something about his threads....

Prayer Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by LimeSamurai View Post
    I've realized something about his threads....

LOL that's for damn sure