Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

The Official Call of Duty: Black Ops II Complaint Thread

This is a discussion on The Official Call of Duty: Black Ops II Complaint Thread within the Call of Duty: Black Ops II forum, part of the C; Originally Posted by Encorporeus What about the campaign and zombies?? Had fun with zombies for a while with mates, campaign ...

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Encorporeus View Post
    What about the campaign and zombies??
    Had fun with zombies for a while with mates, campaign is pretty freakin boring. IMO Medal of honor campaign was a lot better then this.
    My FAV plats:Bioshock, Fallout, Crysis, Dead Space, Dead Island, RE, Prince of Persia and all the different versions of those games.

Deathless Destroyer

Quote Originally Posted by a_random_dude View Post
    Had fun with zombies for a while with mates, campaign is pretty freakin boring. IMO Medal of honor campaign was a lot better then this.
    Are you referring to the campaign's gameplay or story?
    PSN/Steam ID is Icaraeus / 2 PS3s - 60GB 1st Gen YLOD'd 7 years, | 120GB Slim, 22 Games + Ton of Extras / PS4 500GB + 14 Games/ $1200 SuperPC since Feb14

SENNHEISER RS HDR 180 - FTW

Don't send blank requests or I will wreck you lel

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Are you referring to the campaign's gameplay or story?
    Both, the gameplay on the hardest setting is pretty easy compared to past COD's and I guess I really find the graphics on this game very boring. I feel like I am playing bodycount a lot of the time.

I'll be honest I am not big on stories for these types of games, I tune out pretty quickly. MOH I found interesting as it had more of an emotional element which sparked my interest. I just don't really care about the story on this.

If it wasn't for zombies I would have regretted paying money for this game. Now that I am finished with that, this game is pretty much useless to me
    My FAV plats:Bioshock, Fallout, Crysis, Dead Space, Dead Island, RE, Prince of Persia and all the different versions of those games.

Deathless Destroyer

I'll take the game off your hands for free?
    PSN/Steam ID is Icaraeus / 2 PS3s - 60GB 1st Gen YLOD'd 7 years, | 120GB Slim, 22 Games + Ton of Extras / PS4 500GB + 14 Games/ $1200 SuperPC since Feb14

Lvl 4 - Silver

I have had this soooo many times, and I really don't get what is going on. Anyone have any ideas on how to resolve this issue or is it down to Treyarch to resolve this one?

Deathless Destroyer

Quote Originally Posted by Jammy3112 View Post

I have had this soooo many times, and I really don't get what is going on. Anyone have any ideas on how to resolve this issue or is it down to Treyarch to resolve this one?
    It may be an error with your disc. Replace the disc with a new one at a retailer, you shouldn't be charged for it.

Lvl 4 - Silver

It may be an error with your disc. Replace the disc with a new one at a retailer, you shouldn't be charged for it.
    How do I go about that? Literally walk into any retailer and ask to replace the disc? Or does it need to be the retailer I bought the game from?

Deathless Destroyer

Just bring the disc along with receipt to the retailer.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

It happens to everyone

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Hasn't happened to me.
    "Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" -Epicurus.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lvl 10 - Platinum

What i really wanna complain about is the constant mini freezes and the major freezes where i have to restart PS3, its very annoying because i like this game.
    fffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jammy3112 View Post
    How do I go about that? Literally walk into any retailer and ask to replace the disc? Or does it need to be the retailer I bought the game from?
    The retailer should be the one to replace it as its them you've bought it from, always good to test the game on a 2nd console to prove its the disc at fault and you'll need proof or purchase too.

My complaints are the lack of content for SP, finished it in 8 hours give or take another run through would total 4-5, CoD4 was tougher than this. Knifing is a joke, swing-miss-die rinse and repeat 95% of the time, a few of the kill cams I've watched were I've died haven't shown what I saw happen on my screen and on kill-cams for those I've been knifed by (mainly in head to head) they've either swung and killed me from the back or side. SMG's are a bit too powerful especially firing from the hip, most maps are close combat so sniper weapons are useless, random lag spikes (on a 30down 7up mb connection), players throwing random nades in he hopes of a cheap kill.

My biggest complaint is the community who play these games and just how foul people can be, the swearing, complaining, and just utter disregard for others. I could rattle of numerous things I've/we've been called but most of you would have already heard it before.

worlds biggest welch fan

I keep on getting signed out of the PSN that's my only issue with Blops 2
    Sig By Me

Mirrors Edge Platinum

Deathless Destroyer

Quote Originally Posted by nevetsteven2 View Post
    I keep on getting signed out of the PSN that's my only issue with Blops 2
    You either have a relatively poor signal or there is something off with your router settings. It is a very low chance that you signing out is Treyarch's fault.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Haha yeah, getting kicked off of PSN because you're playing a game just doesn't happen. It's your connection.
    "Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" -Epicurus.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lvl 9 - Gold

i had the kick off probs etc but i just used portforward.com and all problems (well most) were solved. what was good was a cod that was challenging trop (campaign) with the zombies being relatively easy with a decent group.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Lag compensation and spawns.

I mean the spawns on this game fucking suck. This guy kills me where I just spawn, I spawn in the same place and he kills me again. Now I spawn somewhere else. I walk 3 feet and get killed. I thought I was supposed to be safe for about 5 or 6 seconds?

I tested the spawns today. I saw where the enemies were coming from. I killed 2 guys that were coming up. I then went to the back of the spawn and went prone. What happens next? Both of the guys I killed spawned next to me. I proceeded to kill them again. I mean if I hate that, don't they too?

Treyarch needs to fix this bullshit.
    Platbar by Wadefan1

Lvl 9 - Gold

This has happened to both of my friends. Bought at different stores. I think it's the game.
    Platbar by Wadefan1

Lvl 3 - Bronze

best cod out yet haters gonna hate

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by curryboy14 View Post
    What i really wanna complain about is the constant mini freezes and the major freezes where i have to restart PS3, its very annoying because i like this game.
    This is my issue too. So annoying because my ps3 just freezes and shuts down...Ill rage if I get corupt files from this shit.

Uncharted | Ratchet & Clank: aCiT | Uncharted 2 | Heavy Rain | CoD:WaW | Prince of Persia | Resident Evil 5 | Darksiders | Prince of Persia: tFS Assassins Creed 2 | LittleBigPlanet | Modern Warfare 2 | Uncharted 3 | Enslaved: OttW | Battlefield: BC2 | God of War I & II | Mafia II
    NFS: Hot Pursuit | Resistance 2 | Tekken 6 | Bioshock | Star Wars: tFU | Mass Effect | Portal 2 | God of War: CoO & GoS | Tomb Raider

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast