Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

The Official Call of Duty: Black Ops II Complaint Thread

This is a discussion on The Official Call of Duty: Black Ops II Complaint Thread within the Call of Duty: Black Ops II forum, part of the C; Originally Posted by AJL_LEYJA well the xbox version isnt as bad so i dont know what went wrong here. and ...

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by AJL_LEYJA View Post
    well the xbox version isnt as bad so i dont know what went wrong here. and dont try to justify em
    Don't justify them? I wasn't. I was telling you why.
    "Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" -Epicurus.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Just checked again, game is still horrible.
    My FAV plats:Bioshock, Fallout, Crysis, Dead Space, Dead Island, RE, Prince of Persia and all the different versions of those games.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Encorporeus View Post
    You do realize that this thread is about something completely different right? I don't really give a crap if this is the best installment yet - as with the thread guidelines this type of post won't be taken kindly by the admins/moderators, and especially not by me.
    hahahahaha it seems you do more posting than playing, nice platinum collection keep up the good work

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by a_random_dude View Post
    Best COD how? Lag comp stops the good players owning you?
    everybody has same lag??? good or bad players

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by AJL_LEYJA View Post
    you know what this thread is about dont you?jeez some ppl in these forums
    yeah its a post for haters to hate a good game

cry me a river

Deathless Destroyer

Quote Originally Posted by MrBunt83 View Post
    hahahahaha it seems you do more posting than playing, nice platinum collection keep up the good work
    It seems that you do not take into account the time period between the last time I earned a trophy (1 day off syncing as I earned 5 more trophies the day after I synced it), and the location I currently reside. And was the comment about the platinum collection supposed to be funny? I play games for fun - trophies are just an added extra. I don't intend to aim to collect trophies for games 99% of the time, as I only play games for fun and eventually to fully complete them which, usually, results in trophies and, yes, a platinum.
    PSN/Steam ID is Icaraeus / 2 PS3s - 60GB 1st Gen YLOD'd 7 years, | 120GB Slim, 22 Games + Ton of Extras / PS4 500GB + 14 Games/ $1200 SuperPC since Feb14

SENNHEISER RS HDR 180 - FTW

Don't send blank requests or I will wreck you lel

HDD corrupted u.u

Well the hit detection is bullshit. you know you are aiming directly on the enemy, but its like their freaking intangible

And I hate how master prestiges are camping and using OP weapons on my noob self
    [floatleft][/floatleft]

AKA bar by Athena| Avatar by Dare_xLw
    |Signature by Luckay

My showcase

by "Neo Gimp" D1Mech and "Smudgetastic" djunglist

Sigs And Beyond (closed)/Deja View (open)
    Sigs/Banners/Avatars/Headers requests

Deathless Destroyer

Quote Originally Posted by Bladia View Post
    Well the hit detection is bullshit. you know you are aiming directly on the enemy, but its like their freaking intangible

And I hate how master prestiges are camping and using OP weapons on my noob self
    I guess all of the kids will try and use the same technique which makes it both easier to kill people (sort of), and also easier to hunt down (camping in the same location for the entire game). You actually get a higher score by running around the map randomly, as your movements are unpredictable (of course, assuming you're good at aiming and 1-1 - 1-3 engagements).
    PSN/Steam ID is Icaraeus / 2 PS3s - 60GB 1st Gen YLOD'd 7 years, | 120GB Slim, 22 Games + Ton of Extras / PS4 500GB + 14 Games/ $1200 SuperPC since Feb14

Lvl 1 - Bronze

All i have to say is fuck treyarch. Got permanently banned for having nudity in my emblem, and i cant even show my titles in-game. what the fuck is wrong with them? tried contacting the boogers but they arent answering.

Deathless Destroyer

Quote Originally Posted by jranorway View Post
    All i have to say is fuck treyarch. Got permanently banned for having nudity in my emblem, and i cant even show my titles in-game. what the fuck is wrong with them? tried contacting the boogers but they arent answering.
    They said that they would ban players with nudity in their emblems, though that shouldn't be the case seeing as Call of Duty is MA15+, 16+, or M 17+.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

omg i see hundreds of emblems containing nudity everyday, but the real thing im fucking pissed at, is that i cant use my titles when im playing, i can look what ive got but in-game i just have the basic ugly title..

Deathless Destroyer

Quote Originally Posted by jranorway View Post
    omg i see hundreds of emblems containing nudity everyday, but the real thing im fucking pissed at, is that i cant use my titles when im playing, i can look what ive got but in-game i just have the basic ugly title..
    Maybe Treyarch passively banned you.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

No they don't, I have seen people purposely red ping to get an advantage, the system sucks
    My FAV plats:Bioshock, Fallout, Crysis, Dead Space, Dead Island, RE, Prince of Persia and all the different versions of those games.

Deathless Destroyer

Quote Originally Posted by a_random_dude View Post
    No they don't, I have seen people purposely red ping to get an advantage, the system sucks
    Well there's nothing much you can do if someone decides to reduce their network speed via bandwidth overload just so that they can get a lag advantage

Lvl 2 - Bronze

6 months after the game was released and audio glitch has not been fixed. Nothing like having a good run in zombies and dying cause audio cuts out. Over 86,000 views on activisions website forum about this, not exactly isolated incident and apparently treyarch has yet to address the issue, 6 months later. On behalf of everyone experiencing this, fix it because its unacceptable.

Lvl 9 - Gold

sometimes my killstreaks just randomly disappear (ex: hunter killer was launched, watched it fly, then just POOF gone. not even on the radar, never got points for a kill), other times they dont even activate (sentry gun and AGR did this. my AGR never appeared after receiving it from a care package, then popping smoke again. sentry gun just sat there doing shit while the whole team ran past it [no chance that everyone was using the perk to remain undetected]) and sometimes my killstreaks kill me (hunter killer, sentry gun, stealth chopper)

knifing is a frikkin pain, lag shots make my brain explode in frustration (and in the game too). but other than all those nasty things, this is the first Call of Suty i actually LIKED AND ENJOYED

Deathless Destroyer

Quote Originally Posted by jaws-ate View Post
    sometimes my killstreaks just randomly disappear (ex: hunter killer was launched, watched it fly, then just POOF gone. not even on the radar, never got points for a kill), other times they dont even activate (sentry gun and AGR did this. my AGR never appeared after receiving it from a care package, then popping smoke again. sentry gun just sat there doing shit while the whole team ran past it [no chance that everyone was using the perk to remain undetected]) and sometimes my killstreaks kill me (hunter killer, sentry gun, stealth chopper)

knifing is a frikkin pain, lag shots make my brain explode in frustration (and in the game too). but other than all those nasty things, this is the first Call of Duty i actually LIKED AND ENJOYED
    Well there's nothing much you can do about that on your end seeing as Killstreaks/Pointstreaks aren't supposed to do that. It can't be lag as if it was they would still work normally though with a delay due to the lag. Treyarch coded the knifing to work weirdly according to some stuff I read.

At least you [possibly?] still enjoy playing the game.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I just maxed out my bank on zombies and now all money is gone. BS.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234