Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

The Official Call of Duty: Black Ops II Complaint Thread

This is a discussion on The Official Call of Duty: Black Ops II Complaint Thread within the Call of Duty: Black Ops II forum, part of the C; This thread is where we can post all of our complaints about the game. You will no longer have any ...

Deathless Destroyer

The Official Call of Duty: Black Ops II Complaint Thread

This thread is where we can post all of our complaints about the game. You will no longer have any need to create threads and threads of complaints when you can do it all here! Some of my guidelines for this thread are as follows:

- You will not need to create new threads to complain about something when you can simply do it here!
    - Any complaints about the game which are not in this thread and instead created in a new thread will not be tolerated by the moderators and other forum members, and you will likely receive infractions for it.
    - Remember, this is "bitching" about the game Call of Duty: Black Ops 2. Bitching about a different thing altogether can be done somewhere else.

Now it's my turn to pay my entrance fee for this thread, so to speak! Although I do not actually have the game, I've read complaints about knifing being in-accurate and hit detection not being at it's best. Also from gameplay I've noticed that most materials seem to be made out of strengthened paper mâché!
    Last edited by Encorporeus; 12-06-2012 at 01:43 PM.
    PSN/Steam ID is Icaraeus / 2 PS3s - 60GB 1st Gen YLOD'd 7 years, | 120GB Slim, 22 Games + Ton of Extras / PS4 500GB + 14 Games/ $1200 SuperPC since Feb14

SENNHEISER RS HDR 180 - FTW

Don't send blank requests or I will wreck you lel

Lvl 9 - Gold

I made a thread about the LMGs not being very good. Not "bitching" rather...noticing. A lot of the guns I am not a huge fan of personally, except the Type 25, R870MCS, Ballista Sniper and the Kap-40 Pistol. Hopefully I find more favorable guns by the time I max out my first prestige.
    > LIKE my Facebook page, where I post Gaming News!! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Evere...22814831104589 <

Add me on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/The1TheBob?ref=tn_tnmn

Follow me - https://twitter.com/The1TheBob

My FAVE FIVE:

WWE: Goldust, Zack Ryder, Bray Wyatt, Cody Rhodes, Big E Langston

Sic Vis Pacem Bellum

Just fix the lag or delay, if your up against 3 bar players your shots will be going thru them, otherwise fun game
    Signature Provided By Djunglist

Lvl 4 - Silver

From a place called south east london - I heard your mum's got bunions... fam what!?

The delay is the worst. I shoot someone, het no hitmarkers then half a second later I suddenly get all the hitmarkers then the kill as if my bulllets had stopped mid air for a rest.
    This is shit as if the enemy hoots back and has no delay you are fucked and can do nothing about it even if you had some aimbot they wouls still win the gun fight.
    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/ManicRipper2?feature=mhee

LOTR: Conquest/COD: [email protected]/Mirror's Edge/Transformers: ROTF/Star Wars: The Force Unleashed/MW2/God of War III/LittleBigPlanet/Bad Company 2/COD Classic/InFamous/Uncharted 2: Among Thieves/Trine/Burnout Paradise/inFAMOUS 2/COD: Black Ops/Assassin's Creed II/Anarchy: Rush Hour/MW3/Battlefield 3/Prototype 2/Far Cry 3/Sleeping Dogs/NFS:Most Wanted/FIFA13

Check Those Corners

Fix the AGR's.

Otherwise I am in love with the game.

Ghost Assassin

On veteran the strike force missions are ridiculously impossible. Your allied ai is shit and the you have to do everything (They won't attack anything and will just stand in place getting killed unless you go tell them to)which really ruined that portion of the game. I also didn't know that you get limited strike teams and that you can't retry after you've run out of them.

The absolute worst thing about these missions is that they affect your game ending which is utter bs. I just got the game today and now I'm pissed that I'll have to get the bad ending first because I started on veteran.

I can confirm that knifing sucks, I literally run into the enemy swing at their face and it's a miss.

Veteran mode in the regular campaign is really easy, but the checkpoint spawns are horrible. One checkpoint I literally spawned every time with an enemy behind me, so I had to turn around and try to knife or shoot him before continuing. It also seemed like the enemies could see and shoot through walls in some levels.

I haven't played the mp or zombies yet, so no complaints on those yet.

The Deathly Rhythm

Treyarch need to nerf the Remington Shotgun, it kills people from far away, and the knifing is terrible
    Avy and Sig made by the awesome DaRe_xLw

Feel free to add me: New PSN ID AzureBlaze99

Deathless Destroyer

Quote Originally Posted by Kratos06 View Post
    Treyarch need to nerf the Remington Shotgun, it kills people from far away, and the knifing is terrible
    Shotguns IRL have high range, some even up to 100m. That's not technically overpowered, since there are hundreds of combinations which are better than shotguns. Besides, shotguns have a slow reload.
    PSN/Steam ID is Icaraeus / 2 PS3s - 60GB 1st Gen YLOD'd 7 years, | 120GB Slim, 22 Games + Ton of Extras / PS4 500GB + 14 Games/ $1200 SuperPC since Feb14

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Cant play online since yesterday only by joining friends ......... any help whit this

The Bushiest Pig

IMO the knifing is actually better this year. You don't freaking lunge when you go to knife and the enemy doesn't lunge at you. It's like the knife swipe has a standard swipe distance and if the bad guy falls within it ....
    1st Place - VITA Trophy Guide of the Year, 2012 - Uncharted: Golden Abyss

2nd Place - CB Personality of the Year, 2011

2nd Place - DLC Trophy Guide of the Year, 2011 - Call of Duty: Black Ops Rezurrection

Deathless Destroyer

You have a wider knife range in older installments, although one fault with that version of knifing is the ridiculous knife battles where 2 players keep knifing past each-other over and over until one player eventually hits the other.

Does that happen in BO 2?

Deathless Destroyer

Quote Originally Posted by Ramieh View Post
    Cant play online since yesterday only by joining friends ......... any help whit this
    If it is a matchmaking error, back out to the menu screen and then go back in. If you are unable to enter the multiplayer screen after many attempts, log out of the PSN, restart your router after turning off the PS3 (no need to reset router) and then turn on the PS3 and try again.

Lvl 6 - Silver

here we go, call it bitching or complaining i dont really give a f. this game is far from better than mw3online)
    bad spawn points
    more lag than mw3
    freezing
    a few disconnections
    bad hit detection system(probably lag)
    maps are meh
    some wierd glitches in the menu

i dont know why everyone bitches at iw when treyarc are just as bad.

Deathless Destroyer

Quote Originally Posted by AJL_LEYJA View Post
    here we go, call it bitching or complaining i dont really give a f. this game is far from better than mw3online)
    bad spawn points
    more lag than mw3
    freezing
    a few disconnections
    bad hit detection system(probably lag)
    maps are meh
    some wierd glitches in the menu

i dont know why everyone bitches at iw when treyarc are just as bad.
    Most of those will be eventually fixed by Treyarch. Are there any problems with the campaign/zombies?

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Encorporeus View Post
    Most of those will be eventually fixed by Treyarch. Are there any problems with the campaign/zombies?
    lol if they havent fixed it since the last 5 years i doubt lazy treyarc will find a solution especially with spawn points. i was playing campaign on normal diff and tbe voice audio glitched then i started a new game on same diff with no success, finally i started a new game on hardened and it resolved.

Lvl 6 - Silver

ive played nothin but MP since i got the game, and ive noticed some connection issues, and i know its not me cuz the other games work fine. I've had sound issues that make it unbearable to the point u have to go to main menu to fix or restart ps3. like others have said, spawn points can be better, such cases being where an enemy spawns 2 feet behind me, or we both spawn next to each other. I also believe shotties and snipers are a tad powerful, and yes i get they are strong guns... but a shotty wouldnt be a kill shot from a far distance which tends to happen a lot, and as for snipers, i dont think being shot in the foot should be a ohko, thats just me. Aside from all that....its a pretty fun game if u have friends to play with

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Shotguns IRL have high range, some even up to 100m. That's not technically overpowered, since there are hundreds of combinations which are better than shotguns. Besides, shotguns have a slow reload.
    Some with even up to 100m? Only 100m? There are shotguns with far more maximum range than that, but their effective range is considerably less. Usually only about 30-50m.
    In any case, I like that the shotguns actually have somewhat of a decent range on them. I grew real tired of having someone within about 20 feet of me and not being able to hit them with a shotgun.

•The knifing is god awful. I can peg that up to the lag online. I actually decided to watch the kill-cam after one of my missed knifes. Like many people have complained about, you can be right in their face and knife them and get nothing out of it but a death. This particular kill-cam showed that I didn't pull my knife out until I was halfway passed the guy after he apparently strafed to the side (which isn't how it happened on my screen). I think that's pretty ridiculous, but I'm sure it will get fixed...eventually.
    •SMGs are once again OP.
    •I hate the time period that lethals are inactive.
    •None of the maps are that good. With the maps the game has now, there's really no use in carrying a sniper rifle. I'd say 98% of the maps are close-quarters maps with several flanking points. Good for rushers, bad for snipers.
    •I dislike that we can only have 10 selections in create-a-class. Thinking back to MW3, and if it had the selection set-up, we'd be able to have about 13 or 14 selections easily.
    •Overall, the guns just suck. And again, are unbalanced.
    •Shock charges are goddamn annoying.

I guess that's enough for now.
    "Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" -Epicurus.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I have been a huge cod fan for ages, this game is a piece of crap. I can hardly even play it. Maps suck, classes suck, kill streaks suck, lag sucks, hit detection sucks, campers suck. Black ops the original wasn't my fav but it was 50 times better than this piece of crap.
    My FAV plats:Bioshock, Fallout, Crysis, Dead Space, Dead Island, RE, Prince of Persia and all the different versions of those games.

Deathless Destroyer

Quote Originally Posted by a_random_dude View Post
    I have been a huge cod fan for ages, this game is a piece of crap. I can hardly even play it. Maps suck, classes suck, kill streaks suck, lag sucks, hit detection sucks, campers suck. Black ops the original wasn't my fav but it was 50 times better than this piece of crap.
    What about the campaign and zombies??

Lvl 3 - Bronze

What about the campaign and zombies??
    Zombies sucks too. You're always on fire and it's retarded. Tanzit isn't even fun. It's basically survival with more areas of possibly getting raped from.
    Campaign was decent. Just the typical "kill this terrorist and you're done" gets a little old. It wasn't really a long campaign either. I miss the days where wartime FPS games actually had a big ass campaign. One you can get engrossed in and grow an attachment to characters, so when shit happens to them you have more of a reaction than "oh, your face got burned. Meh.".
    Last edited by Synyster_Death; 12-04-2012 at 10:01 PM.
    "Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" -Epicurus.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast