Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Gold Camo Help

This is a discussion on Gold Camo Help within the Call of Duty: Black Ops II forum, part of the C; Honestly, just always have the launcher with you, because you never know when one will get pulled out. Not much ...

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Honestly, just always have the launcher with you, because you never know when one will get pulled out. Not much else to say as it just depends on the enemies load out. I found the Dragonfire was kinda popular though, so maybe you can shoot those.

Lvl 10 - Platinum

Yeah you can shoot those however, im not seeing them at all, literally i been playing for the whole day i saw 1 literally.

Almost got the R870 MCS and the FHJ-18 AA gold camo now, just need the 1 camo on each
    fffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Deathless Destroyer

Well due to the high prices of games around release, I wouldn't expect much action and opportunities to do challenges until early 2013 at the earliest. This is mainly because currently the price of BO II in Australia is $80, which is too much for even a game like Call of Duty.
    PSN/Steam ID is Icaraeus / 2 PS3s - 60GB 1st Gen YLOD'd 7 years, | 120GB Slim, 22 Games + Ton of Extras / PS4 500GB + 14 Games/ $1200 SuperPC since Feb14

SENNHEISER RS HDR 180 - FTW

Don't send blank requests or I will wreck you lel

Lvl 1 - Bronze

try playing ground war, typically kill whores play that game mode, so you should expect higher kill streaks.
    PLATNIUMS: COD: WAW, COD: MW2, COD:BO, COD:MW3, Demon Souls, Dark Souls, Borderlands, Borderlands 2, Burnout Paradise, NFS: Undercover, Fallout 3,LittleBigPlanet, R&C,R&C 2, R&C 3, R&C: ACiT, Skyrim, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 2 PS3T.com member since 09

Lvl 10 - Platinum

Yeah i played ground war towards the end and i noticed some more killstreaks, throughout the entire day today, i managed to get the mastery of the R870 MCS (all camo and highest weapon level at prestige 2) and i got the highest level for the FHJ-18 AA but just need the 10 killstreak where others control and destroy an AGR, so far 1 done 1/10 and 0/1.

In ground war i got to kill one lodestar, just a tip, some guy suggested to try sentry guns since they can be controlled (FYI they dont count) its only the Dragonfire, Lodestar and VTOL Warship.

Lvl 10 - Platinum

Alrighty guys quick update, got my gold for crossbow (easy IMO) and now almost got the gold for FHJ done 7/10 (destroying controlled scorestreaks) and also 0/1 (destroying A.G.R).

After i gold the FHJ I can move onto the RPG and get my diamond!

Deathless Destroyer

Look out, RPG!!!!!!

Anyway good luck with your diamond hunt.
    PSN/Steam ID is Icaraeus / 2 PS3s - 60GB 1st Gen YLOD'd 7 years, | 120GB Slim, 22 Games + Ton of Extras / PS4 500GB + 14 Games/ $1200 SuperPC since Feb14

SENNHEISER RS HDR 180 - FTW

Don't send blank requests or I will wreck you lel

Lvl 10 - Platinum

Quote Originally Posted by Encorporeus View Post
    Look out, RPG!!!!!!

Anyway good luck with your diamond hunt.
    Cheers, just and update, got 10/10 for the player controlled scorestreaks, now all i need to do for gold for stinger is kill the AGR which is so hard (it takes 3 shots, by the time its already destroyed)!

Lvl 10 - Platinum

Alright finally got the gold for the FHJ-18 AA, after so long! Anyway, almost done the RPG and soon will have my diamond. Then once im level 49 (currently 48) i will unlock ballistic knife and get gold for that (sticks and stones) and that will be my 2nd diamond.

Lvl 10 - Platinum

This is my gold progress:

Currently Gold-
    1. MSMC
    2. R870 MCS
    3. Mk 48
    4. DSR 50
    5. SMAW
    6. FHJ-18 AA
    7. Crossbow

In Progress-
    1. Assault Shield (42/100 kills)
    2. S12 (29/250 One hit kills)
    3. SVU-AS (103/250 One hit kills)
    4. RPG (0/1 Triple kill)
    5. Ballistic Knife (227/300 kills)

Once I get gold for RPG and Ballistic Knife, I will finally have my first diamonds!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12