Call of Duty: Black Ops II Zombie Trophies Boosting Match

This is a discussion on Call of Duty: Black Ops II Zombie Trophies Boosting Match within the Call of Duty: Black Ops II forum, part of the C; Hello, fellow Sony fanatics! This is my first post so i do apoligize if it is bad. This weekend ( ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Call of Duty: Black Ops II Zombie Trophies Boosting Match

Hello, fellow Sony fanatics! This is my first post so i do apoligize if it is bad. This weekend ( Saturday, December 8th, 12:00 pm Central U.S. time and Sunday, December 9th at the same time.) I will be hosting a zombie trophy boosting match to try and achieve the following- Don't Fire Until You See..., You Have No Power Over Me, Dance On My Grave, Standard Equipment May Vary, and the infamous Tower of Babble. I am a very experienced player (Not bragging) and can asure you that we will get the previously listed trophies and any other trophies you require for the platinum. Who ever replies/ adds me on PSN first will get their choice of what trophy to go for first. You have my word I will not abandon you soon as I get what I need. I have a few strategies for some of the difficult trophies. Such as we will be doing the simpler Dr. Ludvig Maxis version of the Tower of Babble trophy Easter Egg. Finally i will say once the Saturday match is full i will create another post saying that Sunday is available. NOTE You can only perform the Easter Egg once! Saturday is the only chance for Tower of Babble, unless it is a complete failure.

Trophy Guide Kitten

K? Thanks