Double Exp Weekend

This is a discussion on Double Exp Weekend within the Call of Duty: Black Ops II forum, part of the C; Ok guys fascinating stuff, there is a double exp weekend, this weekend! So get on, and hit those prestiges! Here ...

Lvl 10 - Platinum

Double Exp Weekend

Ok guys fascinating stuff, there is a double exp weekend, this weekend! So get on, and hit those prestiges!
    Here is a link just in case you don't believe me: Call of Duty Community: Space: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2

It will last from 10 a.m, 14th December (PST) - 10 a.m, 17th December (PST). For my fellow Australia this is 5 a.m, 15th December - 5 a.m, 18th December.

If you guys are unsure what time it will start/end for your timezone, here is a timezone calculator: Time Zone Converter

Peace out.
    fffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Remember You Soon

Thanks for the heads up. Nice way to begin my winer break from school

Kiwi Defender

Yeah, I found out as soon as I played the multiplayer for the first time today . Quite a welcome, I must say .

Toggle Spoiler

Social Group of the Year (2011, 2012): Platboy Online.
    Sig by Ramon, so praise the crap out of him.
    My posts can be humorous or serious, but it's up to you to decide which posts are which.

PRO Member

nice one ! thats my weekend sorted :-)

I love football season!

This will be a huge help! Thanks for the heads-up!

iCard by pittsteeler36

Lvl 10 - Platinum

No worries guys, anytime
    fffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I don't play CoD when there's 2x XP. Everyone tries insanely hard to get a kill and start using retarded tactics more than usual.
    "Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" -Epicurus.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lvl 4 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Synyster_Death View Post
    I don't play CoD when there's 2x XP. Everyone tries insanely hard to get a kill and start using retarded tactics more than usual.
    I agree with that, but I still play it during double xp just sucked I was out of town for all of it missed out on all the xp.. oh well. I'm almost done prestiging so heres to making it last a few days longer until I hit 11
    Outside the dream world, life can be harsh, even cruel, but it is life.

Kiwi Defender

Quote Originally Posted by Synyster_Death View Post
    Better reason to play objective-based games (except S&D, in case those morons you mention finish up on your team).

Toggle Spoiler

Social Group of the Year (2011, 2012): Platboy Online.
    Sig by Ramon, so praise the crap out of him.
    My posts can be humorous or serious, but it's up to you to decide which posts are which.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Nagflar View Post
    Better reason to play objective-based games (except S&D, in case those morons you mention finish up on your team).
    I bounced around the different objective modes. Each one had the same type of people. I just have bad luck with getting in a lobby with assholes.
    "Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" -Epicurus.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PRO Member

I always seem to miss these things. hopefully another one will be soon and I'll get in on the next! Thanks for posting though to help everyone out