Just completed it

This is a discussion on Just completed it within the Call of Duty: Black Ops II forum, part of the C; And I've gotta say, this is one of the better call of duty games since the first modern warfare! Story ...

Lvl 8 - Gold

Just completed it

And I've gotta say, this is one of the better call of duty games since the first modern warfare! Story wise anyway, I've not played much of the multiplayer yet.

I was really surprised at the gameplay and the things they put in their to change things up a little like the FPSRTS style missions, and the setting in 2025 was refreshing.

What did you think of the game?

Deathless Destroyer

The graphics are still the 600p upscaled crap, shall I say. I played the game at a friends and zombies was still as boring as it always was. Haven't played the multiplayer or campaign yet, as I don't have the game yet.
    PSN/Steam ID is Icaraeus / 2 PS3s - 60GB 1st Gen YLOD'd 7 years, | 120GB Slim, 22 Games + Ton of Extras / PS4 500GB + 14 Games/ $1200 SuperPC since Feb14

SENNHEISER RS HDR 180 - FTW

Don't send blank requests or I will wreck you lel

Lvl 3 - Bronze

This is the worst cod ever, the mp is rubbish
    My FAV plats:Bioshock, Fallout, Crysis, Dead Space, Dead Island, RE, Prince of Persia and all the different versions of those games.

Lvl 9 - Gold

The Strike Force missions were utterly pointless, and meant nothing to the already droll story.

There are just so many loopholes and the endings themselves just DO NOT add up. Even with different choices throughout the campaign, it leads to the same end result. So much for choice.

To me, just another recycled Hollywood script that doesn't need analysis, it really was poor.

Toggle Spoiler

O_o

The campaign was just okay, and doesn't hold a candle to Black Ops'.

Reznov. 'Nuff said.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

All around, I don't really like the game.
    "Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" -Epicurus.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Silence is a valid option

When I buy a Call of duty the first thing I do is play and finish the story before heading off to online play. I bought this on release and still have not finished the story, I just didn't care for it and that's a first for me. I have however played online and have no complaints.
    Sig by Pancake Model

Lvl 4 - Silver

To be fair, most people these days only buy it for the online, and hit up the Campaign when they feel a bit bored.