stupid master prestige glitch :(

This is a discussion on stupid master prestige glitch :( within the Call of Duty: Black Ops II forum, part of the C; i was hacked couple weeks ago, and that.. ****** did the master prestige glitch on my account, now im master ...

Lvl 2 - Bronze

stupid master prestige glitch :(

i was hacked couple weeks ago, and that.. ****** did the master prestige glitch on my account, now im master prestige... yay... but i dont want it i had some diamond guns, and now all... but i dont feel like reseting my stats, because then ill lose EVERYTHING, but now im master prestige i dont have anything that challenges me, except the upcoming DLC... what to do :/
    69 Games, Average % Game Completion 56.5%
    Updated 27/12/2013

PRO Member

Yeah this crap sucks ... happened to me back in WaW ... I just kind of dealt with it ... and then I stopped playing the game xD
    To be honest with you, I am afraid that there really isn't anything you can do except reset your stats and lose everything :/

Thanks to Dsluckay for the signature and Avatar

Currently working on:Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition, Ratchet and Clank: Nexus

Future project: None ATM

Sic Vis Pacem Bellum

You can't get hacked on PSN unless you gave someone your info
    plus what else did they do on your account?
    Because hacking your account just to make you master prestige
    doesnt make sense
    Signature Provided By Djunglist

O_o

Quote Originally Posted by The Secret Society View Post
    You can't get hacked on PSN unless you gave someone your info
    plus what else did they do on your account?
    Because hacking your account just to make you master prestige
    doesnt make sense
    That's not true. Call of Duty has been running the same engine and the same script since '07. That means the same 'hacking' tools that have completely murdered CoD4 and 5 can still be used in later iterations. Though the current game is constantly being hot fixed and patched for security reasons such as that one, there are still tiny cracks and seams people can get through.

Plus his game stats aren't tied to his account, persay. They're cached in Activision servers too. So once his was changed, the next time he played online the changed stats would be what showed.

On the other hand, there have been a lot of stat mishaps lately. Though it may still be a 'hackers' work, it might just be another hiccup in the stat tracking, just like folks who get some of their stuff rolled back.

Sic Vis Pacem Bellum

Quote Originally Posted by ERICVOLTAGE View Post
    That's not true. Call of Duty has been running the same engine and the same script since '07. That means the same 'hacking' tools that have completely murdered CoD4 and 5 can still be used in later iterations. Though the current game is constantly being hot fixed and patched for security reasons such as that one, there are still tiny cracks and seams people can get through.

Plus his game stats aren't tied to his account, persay. They're cached in Activision servers too. So once his was changed, the next time he played online the changed stats would be what showed.

On the other hand, there have been a lot of stat mishaps lately. Though it may still be a 'hackers' work, it might just be another hiccup in the stat tracking, just like folks who get some of their stuff rolled back.
    Didnt realize COD was so prone to attacks like that, makes me think to just hurry up and plat it and sell it
    wouldnt want this to happen to me
    Signature Provided By Djunglist

Lvl 6 - Silver

Never heard someone get hacked like tht...... especially the way it happened to you lol. The hack isn't surprising, it's the way you react to the hack thats surprising me XD
    Sync Unison: Element of Spirits

Lvl 2 - Bronze

this dude tried to get my downloads, but since my ps3 is already connected to 2 systems he couldnt do anything, so he started messing around on my account, and then he did the master prestige glitch on my account...
    69 Games, Average % Game Completion 56.5%
    Updated 27/12/2013

DON'T BLINK

Best advice, stop playing CoD games

Lvl 3 - Bronze

COD Pro Here <---. The only way you can get hacked is if you gave someone your account/and or if you were looking for boosting/hacked lobbies. Now you regret it and wan't to go back to your last prestige.

If the above info is not correct then I have no other reasons on how you "mysteriously" got hacked.
    (there is no public hacked lobbies, they all happen in a private match)(source: you-tube)

Death is Awaiting....

You'll most likely be banned for the hack anyway. So you won't have to play anymore lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig by Achantion

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Hi there. An interresting topic! Report to PSN with immediate affect as none of us here can help you.

worlds biggest welch fan

I would just reset it and start fresh and try to go for 100.0 KD
    Sig By Me

Mirrors Edge Platinum

Lvl 4 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by IvanMunozLopez95 View Post
    (there is no public hacked lobbies, they all happen in a private match)(source: you-tube)
    That's not true(well maybe for black ops 2)because in mw2, cod 4, and World at war, i got hacked in public matches(both positive and negative) without giving my info to anyone.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

call of duty is a harsh game

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Do you even get the trophy after being hacked like that? Won't that get your account banned? I've put a lot of time, work, and money into my account and would be to scared to even think about trying something like that. Besides, it takes away from the game! What would be the point?

Plats-O'-War!!

Quote Originally Posted by migma84 View Post
    Do you even get the trophy after being hacked like that? Won't that get your account banned? I've put a lot of time, work, and money into my account and would be to scared to even think about trying something like that. Besides, it takes away from the game! What would be the point?
    Not sure if you'll get banned for something that was out of your hands. I was playing MW2 a few months ago, and I got into a challenge lobby (which looked like a regular lobby), got one kill, and saw this on my screen:

Challenge 1/100
    Challenge 2/100
    Challenge 3/100 (and so on until it hit Challenge 100/100)

then next thing you know, I was maxed prestige with everything unlocked!! And booted from the lobby. Checked my stats, and everything was maxed out. Didn't get banned because I had no part in hacking the lobby itself.