Season pass

This is a discussion on Season pass within the Call of Duty: Black Ops II forum, part of the C; Hello just a quick question, does anyone know how many consoles you can put this on? i have 3 consoles ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Season pass

Hello just a quick question, does anyone know how many consoles you can put this on? i have 3 consoles all with my account on but i think theres a limit to how many you can have them on.

Thanks

Negator

It's thanks to CoD content that we can't activate our games on 5 consoles any more. To answer your question though, it's 2.

Avatar & Sig by djunglist care of Digital Terror // Elite TG bar fabricated by Luckay

Kiwi Defender

As Helyx said already, you can only activate new content on 2 PS3s. However, I'm not sure if you can activate the pass on any 2 of the 3 PS3s you've got your account on, or only on the two where you activated your account first.

Quote Originally Posted by Helyx View Post
    It's thanks to CoD content that we can't activate our games on 5 consoles any more. To answer your question though, it's 2.
    Really now? I wasn't aware.

Toggle Spoiler

Social Group of the Year (2011, 2012): Platboy Online.
    Sig by Ramon, so praise the crap out of him.
    My posts can be humorous or serious, but it's up to you to decide which posts are which.

Negator

Quote Originally Posted by Nagflar View Post
    I'm not sure if you can activate the pass on any 2 of the 3 PS3s you've got your account on, or only on the two where you activated your account first.
    It's the most recent two consoles that get the activations. Content purchased after November 2011 can only be active on 2 consoles. Blops 2 released after November 2011.

CoD DLC was the prime reason Sony dropped activations from 5 to 2. They were losing money on every map pack sold.

Avatar & Sig by djunglist care of Digital Terror // Elite TG bar fabricated by Luckay

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Yeah it was Activision complaining if I remember as a group of 5 people just used to add the money onto 1 account and they all get the maps.

Lvl 7 - Gold

activision are so greedy they will do anything to maximise profits