Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Offical Boosting/Zombie Coop Thread For Call of Duty Black Ops

This is a discussion on Offical Boosting/Zombie Coop Thread For Call of Duty Black Ops within the Call of Duty: Black Ops forum, part of the C; Thanks everyone who helped me get all the trophies. What a nightmare, glad it's over and now I can play ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Thanks everyone who helped me get all the trophies. What a nightmare, glad it's over and now I can play zombies for the fun of it. I'm still here to offer help to anyone else though, good luck everyone.
    Last edited by Funky; 10-07-2011 at 06:21 PM.

The Shadow

Quote Originally Posted by JohnD25 View Post
    Hey man, not sure how many trophies I need as my campaign freezes each time I begin it, however will help in the co-op and zombie trophies. As I would like to collect them as well. I will add you, M-Zinc-R is my name. Do you have a mic?
    maybe you need to clean the disc
    Meh........

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Looking for a partner/partners for Moon map trophies. I am usually on late night U.S. central time. I have a mic and you should too. Put moon zombie trophy in friend request. Go Brewers!!!!!!!
    psn.DustyJones78.

PRO Member

Well i finally got "See me, stab me,heal me" and "Sacrificial Lamb", but still happy to help ya get them if you need them.
    I need help now on the following...
    escalation- Ensemble cast(in call of the dead, send the crew to paradise in co-op).
    Annihilation- Time travel will tell(aquire the focusing stone), Zomb Disposal(dispose a napalm zombie without it harming other players)

My PSN is capers23

Cheers

PRO Member

Need "One Giant Leap" Moon to get back to 100%! Willing and happy to help with any other trophies or Easter eggs on any map! Have a mic and a decent player. Friend SeaJay27th with CODZ in the message! I'll be on tonight at around 4:30pm EST Let the carnage begin!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I need help with the see me stab me heal me trophy and the sacrifical lamb add me Meil06
    Add me on Psn- Meil06

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by capers23 View Post
    Well i finally got "See me, stab me,heal me" and "Sacrificial Lamb", but still happy to help ya get them if you need them.
    I need help now on the following...
    escalation- Ensemble cast(in call of the dead, send the crew to paradise in co-op).
    Annihilation- Time travel will tell(aquire the focusing stone), Zomb Disposal(dispose a napalm zombie without it harming other players)

My PSN is capers23

Cheers
    I just sent u a request on the ps3
    Add me on Psn- Meil06

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Just got my platinum on black ops
    Add me on Psn- Meil06

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I need help with the Shangri-La Easter Egg. Must have a microphone and be cooperative with everyone. Put PS3T or Shangri-La in the friend request.

PSN: Vampirelovr
    Currently Boosting:
    Call of Duty: Black Ops II - Die Rise and Mob of the Dead
    PAYDAY: The Heist
    Portal 2 - Friends List With Benefits, Professor Portal,

My 's
    Call of Duty: World at War, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, LittleBigPlanet, Call of Duty: Black Ops
    God of War, Borderlands, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3, Sly 1, LittleBigPlanet 2, Call of Duty: Classic, Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy

Lvl 1 - Bronze

please need people for one giant leap and ground control, those are the ones i need for all zombie trophies PSN: Mega_Deth65

PRO Member

Need help with aqiuring the focusing stone trophy and also any one out there to help me aswell get the '' Send the crew to paradise'' trophy PLEASE ADD ME.

must have mic to make for a smoother experience lol. Please add me......thanks!

PSN= AtomTan

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I need help with some of the moon trophies and "sacrificial lamb", also the "shooting on location" in Call of the Dead. I have a mic. I'll help with any zombie trophy. Add Me: Island_King94

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I need help with SAC lanb and stabe me heal me as well.

Add me...........

I make my own mayo!

I need Sacrificial Lamb.

PSN ID: SLOPPYWAFFLE

Let's do this.

Avi by TheGeneral09 Bar n Sig by Athena the Great PlatBar by In2

Lvl 1 - Bronze

nazi zombie map add pack 4 last moon fun high jump hard can't throw bomb miss used floor bomb or wall crazy fun moon

Lvl 6 - Silver

To Anyone Interested :
    I’m trying to get some people together who still need to boost any Zombie trophies for the 2 main maps in this game. I’m looking at setting up 3 times to do this, this week (10/10/11 – 10/16/11). They are:

T 10.11.11 @ 9p – 1230a EST
    Th 10.13.11 @ 9p – 1230a EST
    Sat 10.15.11 @ 9p – 230a EST

If you’re interested, shoot me a private message through this site letting me know what day / time you’re available, what trophies you’re looking to get and if you have a mic (not necessary, but certainly helpful) and we’ll get something set up. Also shoot me a friend request on PSN (my ID is : DETfaninATL) and make sure to put ‘zombie grp’ in the subject line so I know what it’s for.

Myself, I’m looking to get : The Collector, See Me, Stab Me, Heal Me and Sacrificial Lamb. I do have a mic and I’m alright at Zombie mode. Not a pro but certainly no n00b either. Hope to hear from ya’ll and have some fun online!

"Stay Positive & Love Your Life"
    - 311 -

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I also need THE sacrificial lamb trophy, thats the last trophy i need to platinum

Add me psn= Kevin_little1987

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Need help with the Shangri-La Easter Egg. Must have a mic, be sure to mention you're from PS3Trophies or I won't add you.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

I will help with the easter eggs hunt for cotd, shangri-la or moon so add me get ready for a long game plus u got have a mic SO ADD ME

PRO Member

Still working on "One Giant Leap". Blurgh.! Got to round 29 last night with over a 1000 zombies killed and the damn excavators would only breach the biodome and tunnel 6. I have a mic and a pretty good zombie player. I am willing to help with other zombie trophies on any map. I just want to get back to 100% ! Friend SeaJay27th with CODZ in the request! Thanks in advance.

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast