Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Offical Boosting/Zombie Coop Thread For Call of Duty Black Ops

This is a discussion on Offical Boosting/Zombie Coop Thread For Call of Duty Black Ops within the Call of Duty: Black Ops forum, part of the C; Hey, if anybody can find a group to do the Shangri-la easter egg, count me in. Send me a message ...

Ze Paradox Ninja Assassin

Hey, if anybody can find a group to do the Shangri-la easter egg, count me in. Send me a message or add me, I wont be on until Monday.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Still looking for boosting partners for "sacrificial lamb" trophy, please add me and inbox : habsfan93

Lvl 3 - Bronze

sacrificial lamb trophy still, S-Patty

A plat a month!

I need all zombie trophies PSN ID Wandarer any help would be apprecaited

Put zombie or Black OPs help in the friends request... not a big fan of blank requests

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I did all the trophies for this game apart from the Zombies one's since January 2010. I have also done "The Collector". I'm now desperate for this Platinum. B.Ops' days are long over with my friends, and I personally hate it. I NEED a booster. Please help with "Sacrificial Lamb", "See me, stab me, heal me" and "Hand off the merchandise".

PLEASE help me, I'm good at Black Ops (though it's Modern Warfare thats my nack, spent 55 days on MW2 and have K/D's of 2.50, 1.59 and 1.87 on CoD4, MW2 and MW3 respectively.

From GREENGOOD29

Lvl 1 - Bronze

all i need is see me stab me heal me the collector and hands off the merchandise.
    any help would be great,

psn:raikenblade

i do have a mic and i wont mind helping others with theres

PRO Member

hey all!

Looking for 3 other players to boost for the focusing stone trophy. I have a mic and would help if you did too. Once i have 3 players i will message you all as i will plan a time for the weekend sometime and also include time and date. of course we are all in diffrent time zones so my message will include a website to convert the time so it makes it easier to know what time in your time zone when we do plan for it. Please add me on the psn given below.

AtomTan

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Black Ops Zombie Trophies

Got the platinum trophy. Many thanks to those who contributed, you guys are the best. See ya.
    Last edited by Dosuno; 03-16-2012 at 12:59 AM.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Hello!
    I really need some help with the zombie trophies!
    PSN: WatchXL0L-

Thank you!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I'm up for helping people with the Easter Eggs in Call of the Dead, Shangri-La, and Moon. I know how to do all of them and will help when I can. You should have a mic and be cooperative with others, especially for Shangri-La.

I have a really good strategy for Shangri-La which I have only seen fail once and that was when we tried to start the Easter Egg too far into the game.

If anyone needs help I will be glad to help if I have the time because I don't play as often as I used to. Call of the Dead and Moon can be done with one person but Shangri-La requires 4 to even attempt any part of the Easter Egg so you will have to find 2 others to help with it if you wish to do it.

PSN: Vampirelovr
    Last edited by Vampirelovr; 03-18-2012 at 06:18 PM.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

i need the sacrificial lamb , hands off merchandise, and collector trophies if anybody else needs these or if you want to just help me get them add me LiLC366

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Hidden and Sacrificial Lamb trophies, need help to get these last two, PSN dapper_dan83

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Ive been needing this plat for a while and 100%, i just have zombies left, looking to team up. im on during the week around 8pm -12 am est.

Clipless_Grenade

Sig by Sigs & Beyond : Bladia

Lvl 2 - Bronze

i need 3 others all going for sacrificial lamb its the only one i need... add rpgboy1985, im online pretty often

Synthwave <3

Hey, we need One Giant Leap and Ground Control from the Moon Map. We tried to get this a few months ago, but the excavators came so late (around 21 or so) that it was difficult to get back to the main room with the team we had at the time.

Add us and send a message about the boosting thread so we know who you are. Thanks!

PSN: bnecker717

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Need mostly zombies trophies
    PSN: Miazuh

On constantly with a good mic and I listen well. It would be grateful if you could help thank you!

Synthwave <3

Quote Originally Posted by Miazuh View Post
    Need mostly zombies trophies
    PSN: Miazuh

On constantly with a good mic and I listen well. It would be grateful if you could help thank you!
    We'd be happy to help! Just sent you a friend request. We have mics too so that will help. :-)

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

Lvl 4 - Silver

would anyone be willing to help me with the
    call of the dead trophies?im not the best player so i could probably just distract the crawler or whatever you want me to do.it would be most appreciated.
    Last edited by lukas; 04-13-2012 at 11:30 AM.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

i need 2-3 ppls help with the time travel will tell trophy so me and my roommate can do moon's PM if interested im generally on after 3 on weekdays( US eastern) my PSNid is KimiYozora i hve a mic

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by KimiYozora View Post
    i need 2-3 ppls help with the time travel will tell trophy so me and my roommate can do moon's PM if interested im generally on after 3 on weekdays( US eastern) my PSNid is KimiYozora i hve a mic

Hey i also need Time travel will tell, if you have'nt got it yet we can try for it.
    Friday & Saturday night am available and all day Sunday, i can have a my cousing help me so that would be two of us, with you would be 3, so just need one more. Message me if you are interested PSN ID: RoatanCatracho

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast