Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Offical Boosting/Zombie Coop Thread For Call of Duty Black Ops

This is a discussion on Offical Boosting/Zombie Coop Thread For Call of Duty Black Ops within the Call of Duty: Black Ops forum, part of the C; Anyone want to join me on the DLC maps (except shan-gi-la)? I am playing through the other 3 maps this ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Anyone want to join me on the DLC maps (except shan-gi-la)? I am playing through the other 3 maps this week.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by kallude View Post
    Hi i need help with sacrifical lamb, see me stab me heal me and date night. I suck at zombies tho, i die fast and often but if you dont mind that add me thanks...I have a mic also, not that it will do us much good lol.
    I need Sacrificial Lamb also but I'm good at zombies, if I was was terrible like this guy, I wouldn't try to completely waste people's time on here. But seriously, if you can help me out on this, I would definitely owe you one. PS Id SS__Unlimited, hit me up for real. I got a mic but I'm not a kid so if you are please dont text me. Thanks =

Haha got the trophies and the plat, that's whats up. good luck folks.
    Last edited by SS__Unlimited; 07-23-2012 at 08:42 PM. Reason: Done and done.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

i need time travel will tell from shangri-la, One giant leap & ground control from moon. unfortunately i lost mic recently but will help with any trophies that you need. psn id: ricco_1021

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Hey. I need all the moon DLC trophies and all the shangri-la DLC trophies. Add me: Esben-sej

I'm on almost all the time the next two weeks.

GMT: +1 (Denmark)

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I'm in need of help for the easter egg trophies on Shangri-La and Moon maps. I mainly just need help with Shangri-La, since it requires 4 people. I have myself and a friend, but need two others. Anyone who needs these trophies or is willing to help, please PM me or add me.. PSN - ajdubveezy I will also return the favor to anyone who helps on any and all zombie trophies. Time zone EST
    Last edited by ajdubveezy; 07-13-2012 at 08:18 AM. Reason: typo

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I am looking for 1 to 3 people to go through the call of the dead easter egg. I know what to do, but the V11 is killing me in its randomness. I am GMT and I am on every night. PSN me if your interested.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

hey, im not doing this game anymore. thanks to the people that helped.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Shangri-La - Time Travel Will Tell

Hey All,

I am looking for two additonal people to join our team and try to get the 'Time Travel will Tell' trophy in Shangri-la.

Current team members GT:
    JohnGrimm
    W3bby666

We are usually on Tuesday, Friday and Saturday nights usually between 19:30 to 23:00 GMT (British Summer Time) most nights.
    Please send either of us a message on PSN to join in and get this beast of a trophy!

Can be flexible with times, we both have microphones. We also have the majority of the other trophies on the Moon map to get also. So would be willing to assist with any of the trophies you need on those map packs.

Cheers
    Last edited by Reaper0610; 07-20-2012 at 07:44 AM.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Edit: I don't need to boost anymore. I got Sacrificial Lamb today and it gave me the Platinum trophy right after.
    Last edited by Yamis1brother; 07-24-2012 at 02:32 PM.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

thanks for those who helped
    Last edited by REfreak123; 08-01-2012 at 07:12 PM. Reason: Done Boosting....

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Yo, the collector trophy is super-easy. You can do it on Kino der toten in solo play offline by like round 12 or 13. Just buy the quick revive at the start and keep running laps around the big circle over and over and kill them in waves and you'll stack that money up way easier than you would think. I waited forever to get that trophy but when I decided to try it on solo, I got it on the first try, no bs. Try it man, I bet you'll knock it out, watch. Just get quick revive and jug as early as possible and keep running that lap.

Quote Originally Posted by REfreak123 View Post
    HELP NEEDED....
    I need help with The collector and Sacrificial lamb.
    Please help my P.S.N. ID Is
    REfreak123
    I'm on very often so i will respond fast.

Lex
    Lvl 1 - Bronze

Hi, everybody. I know I'm new and all that, but I can really use your help. I'm missing ALL the zombie trophies (I don't have the DLCs, so don't worry about that), plus the watch a movie together trophie.

Can anyone help me with the trophies, pretty please? *puppy eyes*

PSN: Lexington_89

PS: I REALLY want that platinum *drools*
    PS 2: I don't know what's the point of giving the PSN ID if we are all showing it off with the trophie cards xD.
    PS 3: make sure to tell me that you are from the forum when you give me the invite.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I would like to put out a request for 2 GOOD players to assist me - D12-Dan - and my m8 - TommyBHotty - on the Shangri-La Easter Egg as it's the only one i need to complete the whole of black ops 100%

I hope to see some of you Zombie fanatics soon

WOO HOO ZOMBIES 2 - 4 V 4 V Zombies - hell yeah

Last edited by D12-D4N; 07-26-2012 at 07:10 AM. Reason: add signature

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Hey guys.

I only need Time travel will tell.
    I'm a decent player and been to the last step once, but one guy timed out and we couldn't complete the easter egg

PSN: Esben-sej

I love football season!

I am in need of assistance for the Sacrificial Lamb trophy. I'm not a great zombies player, so I'm looking for some quality help to attain this trophy.

PSN: patangashty

Thanks!

iCard by pittsteeler36

Lvl 1 - Bronze

In need of help with sacrificial lamb and See me, Stab me, heal me trophies, i am a decent player and have others that can help.

PSN: Smartguy898

Lvl 1 - Bronze

If anyone is needing help with any zombie trophies. I would be glad to help them I know how to get every trophy. And im willing to help any person who needs my assistance
    P**L**A**Y H**A**R**D
    O**R
    G**O H**O**M**E

Plat. Blackjack Warrior

NYC, NY ( Or where the Navy sends me :-D)

Good day

At the moment i'm looking for some REALLY SERIOUS and GOOD shooters who willing to help me with Sacrificial Lamb. I've already done my research on this trophy and my survival skill at the most is LVL 28 on the map " Five". If your serious to help each other out I only ask you a few RULES:

1. DON"T " SPRAY AND PRAY" at zombies! Conserve, conserve, conserve your ammo as best as you can. If you gonna kill a zombie past lvl 3, just pop a 2-3 rounds and use your knife to maximize your points for each kill.

2. DON'T use your pistol rounds on the 1st 2 rounds. KNIFE ONLY.

3. Make sure you have a MIC; you have no idea how frustrating it can be to if someone can communicate ( and please put your MIC voice to normal, i don't want to hear a DEEP voice like your covering your embarrassing voice. I DON'T CARE, but i need to know what the heck your saying so change your Voice AMP if your serious.

4. HEAD SHOTS. Once we reach lvl 5, i require EVERYONE to do their best and aim at the zombies heads as best your can with the fewest bullets as possible. If you think you might have trouble with that, i can refer you to a vid of a Strategy on a player who can solo map " FIVE " all the way to lvl 38.

5. Lets not stress this Trophy out, i know everyone might get lucky if they get the crossbow and others didn't but IM hear to help each and every one of you guys on my team to get this trophy. I for some reason i have to go in the middle of the session, then that's my personal life calling. I'm not gonna ignore Life just for the sake of a trophy but if by chance one of you guy happen to get the Crossbow AND on the very to PaP it, then i'll stay longer to help you with the trophy.

Add me as SeabeeGR ( and if you wondering, yes i'm in the military but shooting games it would count little, XD )

FYI: I'm only doing this for a Limited Time only so once i help out a well placed team i might not go back to help future players in need of this trophy unless your 110% dedicated rules. Even that I tend to move on to other games and will comeback just for S&G.

Playing: Final Fantasy 14
    Latest /100%: Saint Rows 4
    Next Platinum/100% Goal: FF 14 (going to a LONG haul...)
    CLAN/GUILD: KUPO KNIGHTS - SARGATANAS SERVER
    LINK: http://kupoknights.guildwork.com/

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Looking for both Zombie Trophies add me we will play anytime,i am good at Killing Zombies i just need proper people to cover my back.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

any1 who wants to team up and get black ops zombie trophies done please add me xNICKx96x and we will get them done...

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast