Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Who was stuck at this part when u played BO Veteran?

This is a discussion on Who was stuck at this part when u played BO Veteran? within the Call of Duty: Black Ops forum, part of the C; This took me at least 100 tries. This and the part where you are Hudson and on the tank took ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

This took me at least 100 tries. This and the part where you are Hudson and on the tank took me forever too. The checkpoints are very unfair.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

I feel you, this may have been the hardest part i faced but i wasn't stuck at it for very long. The only vet run i'v ever struggled with immensely is world at war.

PRO Member

I remember too. It took me forever until I discovered the logic of smoke grenades. Getting through the room at 5:31 is actually easy. Getting down the next hall is the hard part.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

The hallway was definitly the hardest part on veteran took me a while to beat but there wasn't to many hard parts other then that.

PRO Member

I didn't have problems with the campaign, the only cod campaign I played was w@w

People fear what they can't understand, hate what they can't conquer

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I have tried it around 100 times and surrendered. I always get shot and just can't beat this part

Lvl 5 - Silver

Only part which was hard and took me over 1hr to do was the going down hill part in s.o.g with the barrels and then the only cod campaign i yet to finish is W@w

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I wanted to get all Cod's platinum but after this hell hallway I've given up

Deathless Destroyer

Never had any trouble on any of the missions in any of the Call of Duty campaigns so far (haven't played WaW's one yet). The part you mentioned was easy once I saw where the enemies spawned. The only part which I had a bit of trouble was on a particular mission on a tank, while on an island. I got through the campaign on veteran in around 5 1/2 hrs. Didn't die at all to the gas on the island.

For those who suddenly check my trophies to see if I actually did it, I completed the campaign on a different account, not my current permanent one.

Lvl 6 - Silver

HOURS! Countless hours of being stuck at this spot. I put the game down for months because of this part. Then finally picked it back up and beat it. All I can say is; smoke screens and don't forget about that explosive crossbow they give u. I know I did.

i also plan on never picking up a Treyarch COD ever again because of nonsense like this.

Deathless Destroyer

Quote Originally Posted by Splee009 View Post
    HOURS! Countless hours of being stuck at this spot. I put the game down for months because of this part. Then finally picked it back up and beat it. All I can say is; smoke screens and don't forget about that explosive crossbow they give u. I know I did.

i also plan on never picking up a Treyarch COD ever again because of nonsense like this.
    That part isn't difficult if you stay behind cover. Just take out the enemies in front and then move up after throwing a smoke nade'. It may have seemed difficult because you rushed through.

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Encorporeus View Post
    That part isn't difficult if you stay behind cover. Just take out the enemies in front and then move up after throwing a smoke nade'. It may have seemed difficult because you rushed through.
    Trust me, as many hours as i spent at this part I did everything BUT rush through it.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Yup, I never made it past that bit... got way too frustrated

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by MegaFalconPunch View Post
    This took me at least 100 tries. This and the part where you are Hudson and on the tank took me forever too. The checkpoints are very unfair.
    I managed to get through it, I had to watch a video to see how the hell they did it.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Me and my friend BARELY managed to get through this bit, after several hours of trying....

Deathless Destroyer

Really you only need to remember the basics of surviving: find cover and don't pull unnessessary shots, as well as throw back the occasional grenade. If when peeking out of your cover and you get shot immediately afterwards, prone immediately and throw a flash bang if you have any, a frag will work as well.

★ Extra Astronomical ★

I didn't realize this game had gore until this part. I ran into the first room and dove behind one of the control panels and switched to my shotgun. An enemy walked out and I shot him point blank in the shins and his legs blew off! What a glorious moment

Lvl 5 - Silver

SOG was hardest part for me, I don't remember this one being too bad
    INTERESTED IN YOUTUBE PARTNERSHIP? APPLY NOW!
    https://partner.makerstudios.com/?re...0UU00000048Wmj
    Check out my Videos!

Deathless Destroyer

Quote Originally Posted by Pancake Model View Post
    I didn't realize this game had gore until this part. I ran into the first room and dove behind one of the control panels and switched to my shotgun. An enemy walked out and I shot him point blank in the shins and his legs blew off! What a glorious moment
    There is minor gore throughout the entire campaign, which includes slit throats, being burned alive, and in some cases having legs/arms blown off.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Had to do executive order twice cause cold warrior trophy didnt pop, 2nd time breezed through. Highly suggest switchin out your mp5 for an ak47, preferably with grenade launcher.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12