Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

46 year old man hunts down and attacks 13 year old Call of Duty baiter

This is a discussion on 46 year old man hunts down and attacks 13 year old Call of Duty baiter within the Call of Duty: Black Ops forum, part of the C; Although the man went way too far. The kid is also somewhat responsible, especially his parents for letting him play ...

Platinum Procrastinator

Although the man went way too far. The kid is also somewhat responsible, especially his parents for letting him play Black Ops. On a side note however, I'm betting this was the 360 version as this sounds like every FPS experience I've encountered on live. A bunch of young teenagers talking smack without ceasing because they do nothing but play FPS games.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

Lvl 8 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    Although the man went way too far. The kid is also somewhat responsible, especially his parents for letting him play Black Ops. On a side note however, I'm betting this was the 360 version as this sounds like every FPS experience I've encountered on live. A bunch of young teenagers talking smack without ceasing because they do nothing but play FPS games.
    Well what could have a 13 year old have said to piss off a grown man? There obviously must've been some serious swearing that mommy wouldn't approve of.

Resident PHD

Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    I do find it funny how bad those kids are at every other game out there though. I was doing a demo for LBP2 and these kids were talking about "Pwing noobs" (their words) and I asked if they would like to try out the game. They just kept dying over and over at this one cliff because they could figure out how to grapple (they kept letting go to early) and finally they spouted "Fucking baby game" and stormed off.

After that a mom and her daughter were able to beat the level no problem.

AWESOME SIG AND AVY BY ALISON CHECK OUT HER WORK HERE

Winter Is Coming

Quote Originally Posted by dr_mayus View Post
    No but you should show respect while playing. What the guy did was wrong but I hate how the parent was like "Derp my kid is an innocent little child I don't understand how this happened."

Well lady your kid probably told the guy to come get him (which is why he knew where the kid lived) and was shocked as hell when the guy actually did.
    Would love to have seen the look on the kids face when the guy did turn up lol

ლ(ಠдಠლ)

Quote Originally Posted by kidson2004 View Post
    Looks like someone didn't proofread the statement before posting it. Defenseless is how it's spelled! LOL! And, wow, what a way to set an example to your kids. Why would he do something like this? Ok, so the little boy shouldn't be playing a game like this (no matter how you cut it, 8 year olds on up are playing this), but to go as far as the adult did? That's just plain crazy!!
    Ah, but in the UK (where the article was written) they spell it defence, thus defenceless

Yes, it was too much by the man especially the strangling part. The kid however, shouldn't have been playing and the mother should shoulder some of the responsibility. Can't help but think the kid was a bit of a brat.

DON'T BLINK

The Joystiq article on it had me lol'ing

Guy chokes a kid after being made fun of in Black Ops, we're ... upset | Joystiq

My favorite quote

We need to first apologize about what we said about Mark Bradford, because Mark Bradford is mother-fucking Batman.

Listen to this quote from him: "I'd been playing the whole day and he was baiting me and baiting me and just would not shut up. He went on and on and I just lost it." Ever felt that way about some wretched, homophobic kid who has nothing better to do than play video games, eat barbeque potato chips and taunt employed people? Yeah, so has everybody. But only Mark Bradford had the sheer will and determination to find this punk's address, get in his car and pour that little asshole a refreshing Choke-a-Cola.

We hope shithead kids tell stories in hushed whispers about Mark Bradford. "No, no, he came for my friend Danny! He teabagged him like 40 times and like 30 minutes later, an eight-foot-tall guy in a trench coat shows up and made him eat 40 tea bags ... at gunpoint. It's true!"

Lvl 2 - Bronze

lol i wonder what else could he had done if the kids parents didnt stop him

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Why didn't the 46 year old just mute the little bastard to begin with or better yet, join another lobby?

PRO Member

OMG Is Jack ok?
    If he hurt him..... I swear I'll

Lvl 6 - Silver

lol I just read this and came here. this "is" funny and sad as hell. on the one hand a 13 year old kid shouldnt be playing, on the other why is a grown man attacking a child. both are wrong, but the adult attacking a child is by far worse than a kid playing a mature game. who knows, maybe his parents bought him the game. I was just in Gamestop 2 days ago and saw a 12-13 year old kid walk in, his mother stand by the door and the kid asked for Gears of War 3. the kid behind the counter asked if he was just in there the day before, and sure enough he was trying to buy the game w/o a parent. He was told no,but said he would return.
    the clerk asked the mother if she knew about the game. Apparently she did, her reply was "he`s gonna see/hear it somewhere sooner or later." I was shocked im a dad of 2 boys 6 and 1. I have let my son watch a few times but thats it. innocence gone, and she doesnt care. its a story like this that Gamestop should post in their stores for parents to see.
    sorry about my rant thanx for listening

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by xero21 View Post
    Exactly how did the man get the boy's home address?
    i guess he got like a tracker device idk. why didnt he just mute him thats the easy way to go

The Deathly Rhythm

How the hell he find the kids house!!

Lvl 2 - Bronze

What a ******!

Mista J

hasn't something like this happened before? not a kid and older guy, but i thought i heard about to people really finding each other like in a cafe or something over a counter-strike game lol.

Awesome Sig by:Beam|Aka bar by:Athena
    Gifts From Friends:
    Alison | Beam & Kid | TG09

Check out the shop- Deja View Sigs

Lvl 6 - Silver

That is funny, trust a jobless chav going crazy to put a smile on my face

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by kratos06 View Post
    How the hell he find the kids house!!
    I think the kid must've gave him his address? I don't think kids should have psn anyway... or be on the internet unsupervised imo.

PRO Member

Its all too easy to track someone down via there XBOX/PS3 ID. More than likey its one who've used for other site snd at one point in time you'll post you're full or partial address, failing that if they can match up you're details to say facebook then your sunk. The kid probably had his home town on his ID and its quite unlucky that he choose to mock a guy who lived just over an hours drive away.

Did he go too far, yes at it was a 13 year old kid after all but it if was an 18 year old or any body else then we'd all be saying that he got what he deserved. It sounds like little Timmy here is a bit of a and mammy should not have bought the game for him in the first place and we all know that Timmy will be playing MW3 in a few months time doing the same thing again.

Mr Mark Bradford you are a hero to us all and maybe just maybe all these kids will knock it down a notch because of it.

Sic Vis Pacem Bellum

i would like to know how he found out where the boy lived becuz there are some annoying trolls i would like to confront and see if they are still talking trash then *cracks knuckles*
    Signature Provided By Djunglist

Lvl 2 - Bronze

This is hilarious, on my lunch break on a rough day. I can go back to work with a big smile on my face haha. Both the old man and the kid as well as the parents of the kid have gotta have a screw loose
    Epic sig and avy by the one and only Auburn!!
    Sweet platbar by Wadefan1!

PRO Member

We would all love to think that this was our XBOX friends but sadly it was not.

PlayStation gamer Mark Bradford, 46, throttles schoolboy in Call Of Duty revenge attack | Mail Online

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast