Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

46 year old man hunts down and attacks 13 year old Call of Duty baiter

This is a discussion on 46 year old man hunts down and attacks 13 year old Call of Duty baiter within the Call of Duty: Black Ops forum, part of the C; This raises the question on whether or not these people know it is just a game....

RPG Master

This raises the question on whether or not these people know it is just a game.
    Sig by JK_Blade
    Shemhazat's Trophies

Game on....

I hate this kind of publicity for gaming.

PRO Member

Should have T-bagged him

Lvl 8 - Gold

The man went too far but there are big idiots online. The kid must've been trash talking the entire time.

This guy shouldn't have done this, but the kid's mother should've paid more attention to her child. He was probably spewing insults the entire time.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Shemhazat View Post
    Inorite?!! It seems people can't take a joke... they need to GTFO

Quote Originally Posted by SideEffect23 View Post
    Should have T-bagged him
    Lmao

Lvl 2 - Bronze

why do parent buy a 18+ rated R game for a 13 yrs old kid

Lvl 4 - Silver

From a place called south east london - I heard your mum's got bunions... fam what!?

Quote Originally Posted by Shemhazat View Post
    Its not the game that pissed him off, its the person's attitude. Say he wasn't playing COD, but was playing sport or just in the same room as the kid. If they start mouthing off to you, it got nothing to do with the game, or sport, its purely the fact that said person is a c^nt, and needs to have the shit knocked right out of them.
    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/ManicRipper2?feature=mhee

LOTR: Conquest/COD: [email protected]/Mirror's Edge/Transformers: ROTF/Star Wars: The Force Unleashed/MW2/God of War III/LittleBigPlanet/Bad Company 2/COD Classic/InFamous/Uncharted 2: Among Thieves/Trine/Burnout Paradise/inFAMOUS 2/COD: Black Ops/Assassin's Creed II/Anarchy: Rush Hour/MW3/Battlefield 3/Prototype 2/Far Cry 3/Sleeping Dogs/NFS:Most Wanted/FIFA13

Mista J

ppl can get on your nerves on that game. i find it to stressful sometimes but i usually end up muting everyone anyways.

Awesome Sig by:Beam|Aka bar by:Athena
    Gifts From Friends:
    Alison | Beam & Kid | TG09

Check out the shop- Deja View Sigs

Lvl 6 - Silver

lol i gotta say i bet its the kids fault for whatever happened anyway, probably talked a lot of smack like the lil kids do these days on black ops or cod or whatever, and then think nothing is going to happen to them. well this kid got beat for it, and then starts actin like hes innocent. there are lots of ppl id love to smack just going by their attitude alone when theyre gamin lol

☆ Zzz...Zzz... ☆

Quote Originally Posted by Sly-Ripper View Post
    The kid shouldn't be playing it anyway.
    QFT.

There is a reason why the rating system exists.

Still found it funny. Well, the cynical side of me anyway.
    ~★|Avatar and Sig made by the amazing Auburn|★~

Lvl 4 - Silver

this reminds me of the end of jay and silent bob strike back when they go to everyone's house that bashed the fictional versions of them.

Lvl 6 - Silver

god damn loser, both are bad, 13 year old playing 18+, and a jobless bum, but if i heard my kid got baited by a loser, i would smack the persons face inside out then keep slapping it until it goes back to normal. go rambo on his ass
    I still play Black Ops because me and brother have 2 PS3's and share a copy of Modern Warfare 3. So that is why I play it sometimes. Thats the *ONLY* time I play Black Ops! When brother is not playing MW3, I am!

The One and Only

i have a few things to say about this:

1. The little kid shouldn't be playing Call of Duty anyway. Is the label that says "M for Mature" mean nothing to people? is it just some sticker just to be there?

2. Why would someone, as mature as a 46 year old should be, attack a little kid over a videogame? If you can't handle getting beat by little kids, try getting better at the game r just stop playing for a while. There's no excuse to resort to physical violence on another body because of that.

3. Was hunting down a kid for any reason even necessary?

4. Stories like this is why i don't play Call of Duty. No one's going to hunt down my ass for a videogame, and if they do, they'll get an ass kickin' from me

Siggin' since June 2012 | Sig, Avy, and Bar Made by Me | Platcard made by djunglist
    DaRe's Journey of Art
    Drawings on first post, sig showcase on second.

DaRe's Adventures v5.20
    My Trophy Checklist getting revived soon!

Free-Style Signature Request Shop
    My sig shop, currently open!

DareCity701
    My dA account.

My YouTube Channel

Please subscribe today!

Requests Due: 0
    Collabs Due: 0

☆ Zzz...Zzz... ☆

Quote Originally Posted by DaRe_xLw View Post
    i have a few things to say about this:

1. The little kid shouldn't be playing Call of Duty anyway. Is the label that says "M for Mature" mean nothing to people? is it just some sticker just to be there?
    Blame parents for that, most parents these days assume the PS3/360/Wii are baby sitters, and don't really understand anything about gaming in general, nor do they even sit down with their kids to talk to them about why games are rated for a reason. It's like when a child asks his mum or dad to go buy a GTA game or a CoD game, do they not even realise when the game gets handed over the counter the rating system is in plain site and they then ignore it? then if shit hits the fan later on they blame the video games for being too violent because of there OWN mistake? Teh.

2. Why would someone, as mature as a 46 year old should be, attack a little kid over a videogame? If you can't handle getting beat by little kids, try getting better at the game r just stop playing for a while. There's no excuse to resort to physical violence on another body because of that.
    The person properly had some serious anger issuse, I mean hell to go out of your own way to find out where the kid lives and then follow that up by beating him up? something don't add up. But yeah you can see what kind of effect games like this has on certain individuals.

The One and Only

Quote Originally Posted by Kupo View Post
    Blame parents for that, most parents these days assume the PS3/360/Wii are baby sitters, and don't really understand anything about gaming in general, nor do they even sit down with their kids to talk to them about why games are rated for a reason. It's like when a child asks his mum or dad to go buy a GTA game or a CoD game, do they not even realise when the game gets handed over the counter the rating system is in plain site and they then ignore it? then if shit hits the fan later on they blame the video games for being too violent because of there OWN mistake? Teh.
    of course the parents are to blame, and that raises another question: If parents say they want to do the best for their kids, do they really mean that? Are they really putting much effort to do so? That's where i brought up ESRB. And if the answer is yes, i think common sense would tell them that a game rater for age 17 and up might not be suitable for younger kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Kupo View Post
    The person properly had some serious anger issuse, I mean hell to go out of your own way to find out where the kid lives and then follow that up by beating him up? something don't add up. But yeah you can see what kind of effect games like this has on certain individuals.
    Yup, we can all tell. I don't know where the hell he got all of that free time to look for a kid that he lost to, and i don't want to know either, but that's not just too much work over a videogame rage, but it's also extremely unnecessary. then again, we do have alot of crazy mofo's in this world. :/

Siggin' since June 2012 | Sig, Avy, and Bar Made by Me | Platcard made by djunglist
    DaRe's Journey of Art

DaRe's Adventures v5.20

DareCity701
    My dA account.

My YouTube Channel

Please subscribe today!

Closing this account

4. Stories like this is why i don't play Call of Duty . No one's going to hunt down my ass for a videogame, and if they do, they'll get an ass kickin' from me
    in games like COD... i might get lucky and beat an expert at that game and then comes the hate mail spam session from the person i just creamed. no need for that stress in my life.

The One and Only

Quote Originally Posted by jay_hawk12 View Post
    in games like COD... i might get lucky and beat an expert at that game and then comes the hate mail spam session from the person i just creamed. no need for that stress in my life.
    actually, i consider hate mail good things, a reward for my good accomplishments in a game. I get a bit jealous hearing my friends form MAG get hate mail and i don't get any :/

but it's issues in CoD with real life I hear from primarily, almost 100% of the bullshit drama i hear are from that particular game. That's one game i can live without

DaRe's Journey of Art

DaRe's Adventures v5.20

DareCity701
    My dA account.

My YouTube Channel

Please subscribe today!

Closing this account

actually, i consider hate mail good things, a reward for my good accomplishments in a game. I get a bit jealous hearing my friends form MAG get hate mail and i don't get any :/

but it's issues in CoD with real life I hear from primarily, almost 100% of the bullshit drama i hear are from that particular game. That's one game i can live without
    i agree. thats why certain games that people rage over, will never get playing time in my ps3. that beginners luck is a mofo with me.

☆ Zzz...Zzz... ☆

And if the answer is yes, i think common sense would tell them that a game rater for age 17 and up might not be suitable for younger kids.
    Well.. if we look at what kind of kids are growing up in todays society and then look at what kind of things go on with online gaming.. the answer is kinda obvious to be honest as much as I'd hate to say. :/

No parent wants to bring up a delinquent in society but pretty much any form of media kids are exposed to and not edcuated about can have consequences down the line, now days even having a kid locked up in his room with internet access can have a derogative effect on him/her on it's own if they can't tell the difference between what's acceptable or not, when the parents think they're safe and not outside doing things they shouldn't, they become unsociable brats.

It's all just a vicious circle that some people don't know how to handle or cope with. It's sad really.

Lvl 6 - Silver

haha amen to the hate mail, sometimes its the funniest shit ever, i love it. i havent gotten them in a while though, but my lesser skilled friends seem to get them and its like DAM im playin against the wrong people lol!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast