Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

46 year old man hunts down and attacks 13 year old Call of Duty baiter

This is a discussion on 46 year old man hunts down and attacks 13 year old Call of Duty baiter within the Call of Duty: Black Ops forum, part of the C; That is............huh, interesting. I hate kids that play any CoD because of they shit that comes from their mouth, but ...

Identity Overload

That is............huh, interesting. I hate kids that play any CoD because of they shit that comes from their mouth, but how in the Hell did this guy get the kids address is my question?

Sig by Prosthetic | Platbar by In2 | Avatar by Alison

Lvl 1 - Bronze

this is funny I dunno if anyone else saw it or just not noticing but Mark Bradford is mothjer f$#&ing BATMAN lol.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I was 10 when I started COD 2 and God of War

Even my 4-year-old sister knows that what happens in Uncharted isn't real. When I play she keeps shouting at me to stop playing and let her play a while.
    Everyone with a healthy mind likes violence, it is at the core of our society.

I make my own mayo!

LMFAO...seriously thats fucked up....ROFLMAO...seriously?

Avi by TheGeneral09 Bar n Sig by Athena the Great PlatBar by In2

Lvl 8 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by HYSTΣR!A⋆➒➑ View Post
    To be fair, whilst it does rely on personailty too, the main problem IS parenting, so it isn't the children's fault, BUT discipline neds to be enforced strongly, and not just for the kids too, but the politicians who ignore it.
    They're all the fucking same. And if they do beat their kids, it should be a beatdown, not a light slap on the ass. If you keep lightly smacking him, they'll only go crazy and kill you in your sleep or shoot up a school like every other ungrateful waste of sperm and egg. They deserve a beatdown so they know their spot in the food chain. (no need for bruising, just give 'em a good scare like picking them up by the shirt and ramming him against a wall ) ...Back on topic, I highly doubt this bedwetter will ever taunt anyone again, let alone put on a headset.

Lvl 4 - Silver

From a place called south east london - I heard your mum's got bunions... fam what!?

Quote Originally Posted by Deth View Post
    They're all the fucking same. And if they do beat their kids, it should be a beatdown, not a light slap on the ass. If you keep lightly smacking him, they'll only go crazy and kill you in your sleep or shoot up a school like every other ungrateful waste of sperm and egg. They deserve a beatdown so they know their spot in the food chain. (no need for bruising, just give 'em a good scare like picking them up by the shirt and ramming him against a wall ) ...Back on topic, I highly doubt this bedwetter will ever taunt anyone again, let alone put on a headset.
    I disagree. What parents need to do is to set boundaries and examples. So if a child does wrong don't just beat them. First tell them why its wrong, and tell them the boundaries, and what happens if they cross it. Then if they cross it, you smack them. This way they'll from a young age know what they can and can not do.
    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/ManicRipper2?feature=mhee

LOTR: Conquest/COD: [email protected]/Mirror's Edge/Transformers: ROTF/Star Wars: The Force Unleashed/MW2/God of War III/LittleBigPlanet/Bad Company 2/COD Classic/InFamous/Uncharted 2: Among Thieves/Trine/Burnout Paradise/inFAMOUS 2/COD: Black Ops/Assassin's Creed II/Anarchy: Rush Hour/MW3/Battlefield 3/Prototype 2/Far Cry 3/Sleeping Dogs/NFS:Most Wanted/FIFA13

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456