Best Hate mail you have ever gotten

This is a discussion on Best Hate mail you have ever gotten within the Call of Duty: Black Ops forum, part of the C; In the another thread I saw people start to talk about hate mail which made me curious. Whats the best ...

Lvl 4 - Silver

Best Hate mail you have ever gotten

In the another thread I saw people start to talk about hate mail which made me curious. Whats the best hate mail you have ever received while playing COD? Maybe the best you have sent also?

Mine was a few days ago I made a kid so mad at COD playing Search that he sent me a message saying he was calling Activision on me. Apparently he was complaining the entire time I just had him muted. I responded with a nice "WHY UMAD Bro??" Which he then said Im calling them right now.. Now here is where it gets good he comes back in the lobby I know have him unmuted. He starts screaming at me for being a hacker/booster,which I'm not, because of my stats. Then on his mic you hear him dial a phone and someone answers saying hello this is Activision how can we help you yadda yadda. So I start laughing as does everyone else in my party. I leave to pick up some friends and get a message telling me that they are gonna look at my gameplay etc from this kid.. Next day I'm not banned which I knew wouldn't happen so I message him a simple "Im still playing bro" to which i get a reply of nothing but F you etc etc etc. Overall it was a great time

The One and Only

too bad i don't get hate mail

good to see people are getting mad and you still enjoy your game

Siggin' since June 2012 | Sig Made by Me | Platcard made by djunglist
    DaRe's Journey of Art
    Drawings on first post, sig showcase on second.

DaRe's Adventures v5.20
    My Trophy Checklist back in contruction!

Free-Style Signature Request Shop
    My sig shop with knuckle and Bladia, currently taking requests!

DareCity701
    My dA account.

My YouTube Channel

Please subscribe today!

Requests Due: 0
    Collabs Due: 0

Lvl 9 - Gold

I always get hate mail while playing COD, I'd post them but this is a family site
    | Signature and avatar by dsluckay| Platbar by Wadefan1 |

Sic Vis Pacem Bellum

i never remember what they say since they act childish
    but without knowing my nationality im always called the N word
    they wouldnt trash talk like that if it were face to face

The Grand Ray Legend

I never had hate mail on COD, but I did on Killzone 2, 3, and Burnout Paradise

Lvl 4 - Silver

I got hate mail about 2out of 5 matches for things that were stupid. Like saying when I was camping when I wasnt.
    Avatar by cmgravekeeper | Signature by Wadefan1

Lvl 7 - Gold

i havnt got hate mail in black ops

all i have gotten on black ops was good mail by people saying nice score or well played
    ive gotten hate mail on mw2 though many times since i always use stinger people get pissed and send me messages saying stop blowing my air support up since there trying to get nukes haha

Lvl 6 - Silver

Never got a hate mail on COD cuz i never played that series but i do get hate messages on killzone 3

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Alive26 View Post
    In the another thread I saw people start to talk about hate mail which made me curious. Whats the best hate mail you have ever received while playing COD? Maybe the best you have sent also?

Mine was a few days ago I made a kid so mad at COD playing Search that he sent me a message saying he was calling Activision on me. Apparently he was complaining the entire time I just had him muted. I responded with a nice "WHY UMAD Bro??" Which he then said Im calling them right now.. Now here is where it gets good he comes back in the lobby I know have him unmuted. He starts screaming at me for being a hacker/booster,which I'm not, because of my stats. Then on his mic you hear him dial a phone and someone answers saying hello this is Activision how can we help you yadda yadda. So I start laughing as does everyone else in my party. I leave to pick up some friends and get a message telling me that they are gonna look at my gameplay etc from this kid.. Next day I'm not banned which I knew wouldn't happen so I message him a simple "Im still playing bro" to which i get a reply of nothing but F you etc etc etc. Overall it was a great time
    LOL. Good story. I once had someone playing with me and they said they would cut off my electricity cause they guy worked for some electricity company and asked me what was my address. lol

Lvl 4 - Silver

From a place called south east london - I heard your mum's got bunions... fam what!?

Can't believe that idiot actually called.
    The usual hate mail I get is CAMPER or fucking hacker.
    Even though by camping they mean I've pushed up so far into their spawn I'm basically spawn killing.
    By hacker they mean they were completely out played.
    One guy even said I was dash-boarding to maintain my high win to loss. Not realising by dash-boarding it counts as a loss.
    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/ManicRipper2?feature=mhee

LOTR: Conquest/COD: W@W/Mirror's Edge/Transformers: ROTF/Star Wars: The Force Unleashed/MW2/God of War III/LittleBigPlanet/Bad Company 2/COD Classic/InFamous/Uncharted 2: Among Thieves/Trine/Burnout Paradise/inFAMOUS 2/COD: Black Ops/Assassin's Creed II/Anarchy: Rush Hour/MW3/Battlefield 3/Prototype 2/Far Cry 3/Sleeping Dogs/NFS:Most Wanted/FIFA13

Jay
    ಠ_ಠ

I remember on World at War I shot a gun through a thin piece of wood with a pistol. He sent a ton of messages calling me a hacker, I LOL'd

Lvl 4 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by DaRe_xLw View Post
    too bad i don't get hate mail

good to see people are getting mad and you still enjoy your game
    the hate mail makes it more fun.. I get camper a lot too mostly because on dom I hold down the middle of the map to watch B flag and A or c depending on what we have. I even get hate mail when people just look at my stats because they are decent. It's really a good time

The Shadow

i dont barely get hate mails bcuz they respect me and i respect them back
    Meh........

Lvl 1 - Bronze

From what i heard from my friend alot of people try n kick dirt on my name (Over Mic), I mute everyone with a mic so i wouldn't know. But the funniest is after i ignored a kid over mic he got his friends to send me hate mail. I love that shit its great motivation

Deathless Destroyer

I received lots of hate mail by randoms over the close to 3 years of playing Call of Duty, and they are never by the people who are meant to be playing. In MW2, I've been called a ******, hacker etc during matches of SnD all because I manage to eliminate the remaining 6-7 players trying to quick scope me when I'm last alive 90% of the time. Some kids threaten to derank me etc but I end up never seeing them online with/against me again.

This isn't so much about hate mail but I was playing MW2 SnD a few days ago and I managed to kill the last few players defending the active bomb. I got to the bomb within 5 seconds of blowing up and defused it at the brink of 0.5 and 0 seconds to going off. The next thing I heard was the other team screaming and yelling saying shit like "OMG he defused it at like 0.000005 secs remaining and heard things like hacker Etc.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Alive26 View Post

I have to laugh at this, this kid is so immature. I dont get y these parents get these games for their kids knowingly they are so damn immature about wats going on online even though u got some adults acting immature.

The Grand Ray Legend

Oh damn, i got lots of them

This one girl called me a booster because my SPM was high, Kept giving me messages saying I'm gonna report u

i'm still playing so nothing happened
    Sig and Avy made by the talented DaRe_xLw