WaW zOmbies maps

This is a discussion on WaW zOmbies maps within the Call of Duty: Black Ops forum, part of the C; Is there any difference at all between the original Waw zombies maps to the remakes on black ops ( weapons, ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

WaW zOmbies maps

Is there any difference at all between the original Waw zombies maps to the remakes on black ops ( weapons, area layout ect)

Plat Tag Made by The_Dark_God_666 on PSN

PRO Member

i think the only difference is they add the perk mule kick(have 3 weapons at once) other then that i havent noticed a difference but they are still fun!

Lvl 4 - Silver

You do get the black ops guns in the box instead of the [email protected] ones

Lvl 9 - Gold

Aside from these things listed, there's one key issue that NO ONE ever mentions.

It hardly works.

I don't know how Treyarch ported them, but each map i've played ON SOLO a lot my hits don't actually count.

Another magnificent effort on Treyarch's behalf for Black Ops, nice to know even the Hardened pre-orderers got ripped off their 60 quid.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by HYSTΣR!A⋆➒➑ View Post
    Aside from these things listed, there's one key issue that NO ONE ever mentions.

It hardly works.

I don't know how Treyarch ported them, but each map i've played ON SOLO a lot my hits don't actually count.

Another magnificent effort on Treyarch's behalf for Black Ops, nice to know even the Hardened pre-orderers got ripped off their 60 quid.

i havent had this problem in the game at all....everything for me counts..hmmmm interesting....

ooo yeah WAFFLEGUN!!!

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by tearzofblood View Post
    i havent had this problem in the game at all....everything for me counts..hmmmm interesting....

ooo yeah WAFFLEGUN!!!
    That's because you haven't looked. It really is there.

The Bushiest Pig

I've never noticed anything too bad with hit detection, maybe a shot here or there. I play zombies a lot, solo and online. Only time I have ever had really bad shot detection is when we lagged out. Even if we had frame rate issues all my shots still counted.